Jump to content

[Rumor] Timbaland working with Celine


Recommended Posts

Posted
I want a song by Timbaland, he's a genious!! Maybe My Love could be good by Celine..
http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted

maybe he is doing a song with 10000 celebrities.... like what more can i give!!

hehhe

 

maybe he needs celine vocals there hahaha

well the only thing i can say to u...

LETS WAIT

Posted

we'll see ....

but can't wait though

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted

Celine and Rene gets endless invitations from all over the place. This just happens to be one that's been reported, indirectly by Nelly Furtado.

 

Timbaland + Celine = Superlove II :mdr: :mdr:

Posted (edited)
"Just as long as she isn't straddling him and singing about pimpin' him up and him diggin' for her bling...I am SO ghetto! Although I would enjoy a car chase with her in her ubiquitous Chrysler and him in the necessary Bentley Sport or RR. And she could wear a tight lil mini dress with Christian Loubs and Harry Winston dangling from every orifice."

 

 

 

O and what would be wrong with that? LOL

 

Can you imagine Celine duetting with Nelly on that "promiscuous girl"song? Celine in the short tight miniskirt parading around? LOL :shocking: :mdr: :wub: :msn-wink:

 

Seriously though it would be a smart move for Celine to do something with them (something clean I might add) that will do well in all the charts and get the most unlikely people to end up becoming her biggest fans. Then of course you'd get people saying "look what she's come to, singing with a rapper cuz she can't sell her own stuff anymore and her career is sucking so look what she's resorted too." If she chooses something like this I hope she does it wisely.

 

'

Edited by Bellamy
Add quote tag
Posted
Mr. Timba & Céline...wow..this is interesting. :w00t: :yea:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
anyone has a photo of mr Timba?i havent ever seen this guy
Posted
I hope it will happen.

http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpg

SPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007!

WoW PhiLipPiNeS

Posted

[shame]

Who on earth is Timbaland?

[/shame]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted

From Wikipedia.org:

 

Timothy Z. Mosley (born March 10, 1971), better known as Timbaland, is an American musical composer and R&B record producer and rapper whose style influenced both genres even helping to blur the distinction between R&B and hip-hop, as well as pop and dance music. With partner Magoo, he is a member of hip-hop group Timbaland & Magoo.

 

Timbaland is similar to producers such as Phil Spector, Brian Eno, or Norman Whitfield in that he helped to redefine the sound of an entire genre of music with an immediately recognizable production style. [1] The songs he produces feature unusual arrangements, sounds, and instrumentation, tied together by a trademark sense of space and rhythm. Like Spector and Whitfield, Timbaland's production sometimes overshadows the credited performer and becomes the actual "star" of the song. With songwriters Steve "Static" Garrett and childhood friend Missy Elliott, Timbaland has helped to create some of the most successful songs in modern pop music and urban music, including singles for Elliott, Aaliyah, Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, Ludacris, Nelly Furtado and The Pussycat Dolls.

Posted
i love timbaland

Me too. I would love them together.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted
[shame]

Who on earth is Timbaland?

[/shame]

Youtube him :)

 

He sang with Nelly F, JC and PCD... for example.

Posted
lol, I don't know why, but I just imagined Celine in Nelly's Maneater or Promiscuous video :P

 

anyway.. don't know what I would think of a Celine+Timbaland collaboration :confused:

 

edit:

 

on second thought, celine's legs+short dress à-la-RDMH-style+a video like that= HOT :w00t:

 

We can only hope. :whistling:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
I just just being lazy. Definately not my thing. But I'd be curious to see how Celine would pull that off.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
lol, I don't know why, but I just imagined Celine in Nelly's Maneater or Promiscuous video :P

 

anyway.. don't know what I would think of a Celine+Timbaland collaboration :confused:

 

edit:

 

on second thought, celine's legs+short dress à-la-RDMH-style+a video like that= HOT :w00t:

 

We can only hope. :whistling:

Yeah, you're right... but that would be great though :P

normal_one-heart-7.jpg

Posted

well i just found out his Shock Value album tracklist

and there's no Celine...

 

1. Oh Timbaland - Timbaland

2. Give It to Me - Nelly Furtado, Timbaland, Justin Timberlake

3. Release - Timbaland, Justin Timberlake

4. Way I Are - Keri Hilson, Timbaland

5. Bounce - Missy Elliott, Timbaland, Justin Timberlake

6. Come and Get Me - 50 Cent, Timbaland, Tony Yayo

7. Kill Yourself - Timbaland

8. Boardmeeting - Timbaland

9. Fantasy - Money, Timbaland

10. Scream - Keri Hilson, Nicole Scherzinger, Timbaland

11. Miscommunication - Keri Hilson, Timbaland

12. Bombay - Jim Beanz, Timbaland

13. Throw It on Me - Timbaland

14. Time - She Wants Revenge, Timbaland

15. One and Only - Timbaland

16. Apologize - Timbaland

17. 2 Man Show - Elton John, Timbaland

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
well i just found out his Shock Value album tracklist

and there's no Celine...

 

1. Oh Timbaland - Timbaland

2. Give It to Me - Nelly Furtado, Timbaland, Justin Timberlake

3. Release - Timbaland, Justin Timberlake

4. Way I Are - Keri Hilson, Timbaland

5. Bounce - Missy Elliott, Timbaland, Justin Timberlake

6. Come and Get Me - 50 Cent, Timbaland, Tony Yayo

7. Kill Yourself - Timbaland

8. Boardmeeting - Timbaland

9. Fantasy - Money, Timbaland

10. Scream - Keri Hilson, Nicole Scherzinger, Timbaland

11. Miscommunication - Keri Hilson, Timbaland

12. Bombay - Jim Beanz, Timbaland

13. Throw It on Me - Timbaland

14. Time - She Wants Revenge, Timbaland

15. One and Only - Timbaland

16. Apologize - Timbaland

17. 2 Man Show - Elton John, Timbaland

OMG Ronny, look what he found! He found the tracklist of the album and there's no Céline, OMG Renatko, did you know that!? :ermm: :bye1: :w00t: :clap: :laugh:

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
I'd imagine it would be headline news if Céline were to be on that album..:lol:

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
this sounds interesting! i would love them to colaborate :rolleyes:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
well i just found out his Shock Value album tracklist

and there's no Celine...

 

1. Oh Timbaland - Timbaland

2. Give It to Me - Nelly Furtado, Timbaland, Justin Timberlake

3. Release - Timbaland, Justin Timberlake

4. Way I Are - Keri Hilson, Timbaland

5. Bounce - Missy Elliott, Timbaland, Justin Timberlake

6. Come and Get Me - 50 Cent, Timbaland, Tony Yayo

7. Kill Yourself - Timbaland

8. Boardmeeting - Timbaland

9. Fantasy - Money, Timbaland

10. Scream - Keri Hilson, Nicole Scherzinger, Timbaland

11. Miscommunication - Keri Hilson, Timbaland

12. Bombay - Jim Beanz, Timbaland

13. Throw It on Me - Timbaland

14. Time - She Wants Revenge, Timbaland

15. One and Only - Timbaland

16. Apologize - Timbaland

17. 2 Man Show - Elton John, Timbaland

OMG Ronny, look what he found! He found the tracklist of the album and there's no Céline, OMG Renatko, did you know that!? :ermm: :bye1: :w00t: :clap: :laugh:

 

In hidden track :hmm: :doh:

 

 

Or maybe Celine is latest addiction :wub:

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted
As much as I don't care for Timbaland as an artist (or rap in general) I think he's one of the best producers in the business, and if he did a track for Celine, it'd be fresh and amazing.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Timbaland is the King of Top 40 pop. As producer for hits by Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado and Missy Elliott, the 35-year-old Tim Mosley crafts beats like no one else. He's in a whole other universe for what he does with percussion and off-center rhythms. His Rolodex bulges with A-listers clamoring for his services. (Coming, new Timbaland-coated music from Madonna and -- gasp -- Celine Dion).

http://www.miamiherald.com/234/story/71203.html

 

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Posted
wicked that will be so kool :kicking:

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg

 

 

 

how do i get you alone

you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight

Posted

so probably for her new english album!!!

can't imagine how Celine's new english album is gonna be...

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...