Celinenvegas Posted March 28, 2007 at 08:33 PM Posted March 28, 2007 at 08:33 PM http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q221/kidesmeralda/Disneyland2.jpg Awww what a cute pic, I haven't seen that one b4. I wonder what his voice sounds like?? Quote ~J O E Y~
blue.grave Posted March 28, 2007 at 10:24 PM Posted March 28, 2007 at 10:24 PM That boy is going to be a sharp looking man, when he's older. He does have a lot of Celine's traits though. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Julian Posted April 20, 2007 at 05:55 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 05:55 PM From a german magazine:http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/CelineD.jpg Quote
artistman2007 Posted April 20, 2007 at 06:03 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 06:03 PM to be honest with you he's not cute at all in these pics i guess the way he was raised is so wrong they spoil him to much and he looks like a spoiled kid,actualy he doesn't look like a kid at all Quote
Kian Posted April 20, 2007 at 06:33 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 06:33 PM I know we're obsessed on this Forum by hair...but really- CUT THAT POOR CHILD'S HAIR! I wonder does he fret over his split ends- I know I would- if my hair was down my bum Exactly my thoughts, the kid needs haircut really bad . Quote
Shaun Posted April 20, 2007 at 06:34 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 06:34 PM to be honest with you he's not cute at all in these pics i guess the way he was raised is so wrong they spoil him to much and he looks like a spoiled kid,actualy he doesn't look like a kid at all Just a tad harsh don't you think? Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Kian Posted April 20, 2007 at 06:39 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 06:39 PM (edited) to be honest with you he's not cute at all in these pics i guess the way he was raised is so wrong they spoil him to much and he looks like a spoiled kid,actualy he doesn't look like a kid at all Just a tad harsh don't you think? Why? He didn't say anything wrong, he's just being honest (about his opinion). I don't know if he's spoiled or not but who wouldn't be, he has Celine for a mom . Edited April 20, 2007 at 06:40 PM by Kian Quote
Shaun Posted April 20, 2007 at 06:41 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 06:41 PM to be honest with you he's not cute at all in these pics i guess the way he was raised is so wrong they spoil him to much and he looks like a spoiled kid,actualy he doesn't look like a kid at all Just a tad harsh don't you think? Why? He didn't say anything wrong, he's just being honest. I don't know if he's spoiled or not but who wouldn't be, he has Celine for a mom . I didn't imply he said anything wrong did I? I merely expressed my opinion that he was being harsh. Even if something is 100% the truth it can still be harsh. They do say the truth hurts. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Kian Posted April 20, 2007 at 06:47 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 06:47 PM to be honest with you he's not cute at all in these pics i guess the way he was raised is so wrong they spoil him to much and he looks like a spoiled kid,actualy he doesn't look like a kid at all Just a tad harsh don't you think? Why? He didn't say anything wrong, he's just being honest. I don't know if he's spoiled or not but who wouldn't be, he has Celine for a mom . I didn't imply he said anything wrong did I? I merely expressed my opinion that he was being harsh. Even if something is 100% the truth it can still be harsh. They do say the truth hurts. That's true . Quote
luvnceline5 Posted April 20, 2007 at 08:42 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 08:42 PM to be honest with you he's not cute at all in these pics i guess the way he was raised is so wrong they spoil him to much and he looks like a spoiled kid,actualy he doesn't look like a kid at all i think this comment is rude.. regardless if it is his opinion or not.. now spoiled kids have a way of looking? the kid is wearing sweats a sweater and hat, since when does that mean spoiled.. and who cares if he's spoiled.. i am sure if i was celine i would spoil him too after wanting a child forever and finally having one.. that's my opinion. Quote http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8770/celine8nm.gifhttp://img248.imageshack.us/img248/4954/andblue8yx.jpg ~Celine: Greatest Singer In The Whole World!!~
DianaLuts Posted April 20, 2007 at 10:13 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 10:13 PM I know we're obsessed on this Forum by hair...but really- CUT THAT POOR CHILD'S HAIR! I wonder does he fret over his split ends- I know I would- if my hair was down my bum Celine herself said that RC is into rock nowadays. gotta have that hair! Quote
Lawna Posted April 20, 2007 at 10:25 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 10:25 PM They have a picture of Celine and RC (From Disneyland) in In Touch Magazine under the title "Cute" Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Ania4 Posted October 23, 2007 at 07:50 PM Posted October 23, 2007 at 07:50 PM Too bad they are watermarked ... Quote
Thomas Posted December 19, 2007 at 08:09 PM Posted December 19, 2007 at 08:09 PM http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2021/2120378553644052b329bqw6.jpg Is this also Disneyland? Quote
mirage Posted December 19, 2007 at 08:20 PM Posted December 19, 2007 at 08:20 PM her hair looks like it !!! whahahimagine you walk up to her in disneyland... she looks sooo sexy casual!!! where did u get that pic!? is there more!?!? took me a few minutes to notice that on the left RC is on the pic!! notice the bag of celine... still in style... chanel... and still on heels!! whahha Quote
Johana Posted December 19, 2007 at 08:33 PM Posted December 19, 2007 at 08:33 PM she looks amazing like always her hair ....uuuuuu...wonderful Quote http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/Angelonearth-sig.jpg
zoemobile Posted December 19, 2007 at 08:44 PM Posted December 19, 2007 at 08:44 PM (edited) Oh how cool, thanks! Yes, she definitely has curly hair... not sure how they get it THAT straight for the shows... thought for sure she had it prof. straightened, but guess not! My gosh, that is the same pose she had in the Lego Land pics! lol And LOVE the fanny pack... maybe I'm not so crazy to have kept mine. Might have to dig it out.... Wait... is there a post up there that shows this same pic being out in April of 2007? I swear her hair isn't that color anymore... look at the "fanny pack" pic and a close-up of her on closing night. Edited December 19, 2007 at 08:46 PM by zoemobile Quote ~Jen ) "Once touched by pain, you're not the same. But time can heal, your heart again. So let the clouds... that bring you down... just fade away... away"
René-Charles Posted December 19, 2007 at 08:47 PM Posted December 19, 2007 at 08:47 PM wouawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you have other pics ????????? please thomas !!! Quote http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2967/sansre2g.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us Céline , René & Les Enfants : René-Charles , Eddy & Nels0n ♥ 5 Juillet 2008 Inoubliableee ♥ MON BLOG SUR CELINE ....
JP Posted December 19, 2007 at 09:01 PM Posted December 19, 2007 at 09:01 PM WOWW!! So cool to see Celine with normal outfits!! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
VintageCeline Posted December 19, 2007 at 09:07 PM Posted December 19, 2007 at 09:07 PM wooow, still looks fabulous, not sure about the bum-bag though x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.