Ted Posted March 24, 2007 at 01:26 AM Posted March 24, 2007 at 01:26 AM (edited) RC's hair is longer than Celine's. :w00t: They are sharp looking family. Edited March 24, 2007 at 01:28 AM by Ted Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Lawna Posted March 24, 2007 at 02:20 AM Posted March 24, 2007 at 02:20 AM Thanks for the pictures! Omg! They all look so great!! RC is sooo cute! I love his clothes, and Celine is as beautiful as ever! Rene looks great too! Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Celinenvegas Posted March 24, 2007 at 03:34 AM Posted March 24, 2007 at 03:34 AM Are they in Disney in Orlando or in California? I've never been in Disneyland in California, only Disneyworld in Orlando. I wanna see more pics hehe they're so cutie cutie cutie together!!! They are in Disneyland - California. It's much smaller than WDW Florida. There are 2 parks in CA and 4 in FL.Yeah I know Disneyland is smaller than Disneyworld, --- but I've never been there so I don't know the place Thanks!Ooops, I didn't even know there were 2 Disney theme parks, one in Florida and one in California. I only knew about the one in Florida. Thanks for clearing it out for me . Oh you're welcome. I love Disney and have been to both Cali and FL. The Cali park Disneyland is the original then they opened California Adventure Park a few years ago. In FL I think the Magic Kingdom Park opened in 71 then they added 3 more parks there. It's a lot of fun. I wonder which rides Celine went on - some are sooo much fun like Indiana Jones. Quote ~J O E Y~
Ania4 Posted March 24, 2007 at 07:55 AM Posted March 24, 2007 at 07:55 AM (edited) Do you think its new? I thik RC is taller now, isnt he? lol heheh Thank you Thedora. they look great I love the pics!!! Wish they were bigger size hehe They are brand new. The Angelils are currently on holiday. Maybe Ania4 can find bigger size and more photos for us, she's so good at finding pics! You bet! Hey, Ania4, c'mon gal! I will look for more. Maybe I will be lucky Thanks Teodora for these. Celine looks so good!I have found new one but with watermark Edited March 24, 2007 at 07:58 AM by Ania4 Quote
AlberDR2 Posted March 24, 2007 at 09:00 AM Posted March 24, 2007 at 09:00 AM Do you think its new? I thik RC is taller now, isnt he? lol heheh Thank you Thedora. they look great I love the pics!!! Wish they were bigger size hehe They are brand new. The Angelils are currently on holiday. Maybe Ania4 can find bigger size and more photos for us, she's so good at finding pics! You bet! Hey, Ania4, c'mon gal! I will look for more. Maybe I will be lucky Thanks Teodora for these. Celine looks so good!I have found new one but with watermark It doesn't matter, it's so adorable.. thanks Ania!! Quote http://i48.tinypic.com/2ngfr0p.jpg
hellobaby Posted March 24, 2007 at 09:52 AM Posted March 24, 2007 at 09:52 AM Celine doesn't have her hair cut!!! Quote
felixwhoals Posted March 24, 2007 at 09:54 AM Posted March 24, 2007 at 09:54 AM That's so cool.. I've been to Disneyland Paris!!! I'm going to Disneyland in USA this summer! Wow, 2 disneylands in a year that is so cool.And, yea rene charles' hair is darn long! Perhaps i dun think he'll cut his hair at all. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
Teodora Posted March 24, 2007 at 10:21 AM Author Posted March 24, 2007 at 10:21 AM Thank you so much for the pic, Ania4! It's so cute! Gosh, I hope I'll get me a family like that one day Quote
alextrusca Posted March 24, 2007 at 10:27 AM Posted March 24, 2007 at 10:27 AM they look so cute 2gether... Quote
amless Posted March 24, 2007 at 10:47 AM Posted March 24, 2007 at 10:47 AM Thanks for the pictures !Celine looks great ! Quote NEW WEB SITECELINE DION CHARTS
nature boy Posted March 24, 2007 at 11:35 AM Posted March 24, 2007 at 11:35 AM Nice pics, but what's the deal with RC hair? Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
celine the voice Posted March 24, 2007 at 11:49 AM Posted March 24, 2007 at 11:49 AM Thanks Ania4 Quote MON BLOG SUR CELINE DION http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5087/sanstitre113rf5.jpg
Clio Posted March 24, 2007 at 01:29 PM Posted March 24, 2007 at 01:29 PM Amazing Quote http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6184/houstannc9.jpg
Leda Posted March 24, 2007 at 01:38 PM Posted March 24, 2007 at 01:38 PM Ania4, thanks a lot, gal! Quote http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4188/89491390on9.jpgIt isn't possible to express my attitude to you, CELINE... There's no suitable words in any language to describe what I feel for you...
tativale Posted March 24, 2007 at 02:21 PM Posted March 24, 2007 at 02:21 PM Do you think its new? I thik RC is taller now, isnt he? lol heheh Thank you Thedora. they look great I love the pics!!! Wish they were bigger size hehe They are brand new. The Angelils are currently on holiday. Maybe Ania4 can find bigger size and more photos for us, she's so good at finding pics! You bet! Hey, Ania4, c'mon gal! I will look for more. Maybe I will be lucky Thanks Teodora for these. Celine looks so good!I have found new one but with watermark No problem, it's so adorable, lovely!!! thank you! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
CelineTheBest5 Posted March 24, 2007 at 06:02 PM Posted March 24, 2007 at 06:02 PM Ohhhh So cute this last one!!! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
SuperLove4Celine Posted March 24, 2007 at 08:12 PM Posted March 24, 2007 at 08:12 PM Thank you for these wonderful pictures! And yes, RC needs to get his hair cut NOW! LOL On another note, I posted this on a Disney message board by the name Mice Chat. Well, I was quite surprised how many times Celine's been seen at Disneyland! Here's the link to read their thoughts and views on this... http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58370 ...Joe... Quote
Zora Posted March 25, 2007 at 12:02 AM Posted March 25, 2007 at 12:02 AM Oh wow these are lovely! Celine looks a lot younger, totally glowing and love the hair. So strange to see RC growing, it's like he's our own lol! Quote LIFE BEGINS WITH LOVE
changepas39 Posted March 25, 2007 at 05:18 AM Posted March 25, 2007 at 05:18 AM RC should look like a baby still in my mind...but i guess he's got to grow up too....Celine looks stunning!!! Quote http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/f28ed0e8-0230-434c-9df9-6801977de1f0_zps821ef336.jpg
Elaine Posted March 25, 2007 at 05:21 AM Posted March 25, 2007 at 05:21 AM Hey! Thank you so much!! Loved them so much!!! Céline looks really great all natural!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
one heart Posted March 25, 2007 at 06:24 AM Posted March 25, 2007 at 06:24 AM thanks for pics !!! Quote I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
charmedceline Posted March 25, 2007 at 05:47 PM Posted March 25, 2007 at 05:47 PM Those are beautiful pics. They are just looking good as a family Quote
pepillo90 Posted March 25, 2007 at 07:49 PM Posted March 25, 2007 at 07:49 PM Celine on PerezHilton.com (again): Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
JP Posted March 25, 2007 at 09:08 PM Posted March 25, 2007 at 09:08 PM WOW, first RC news on Perez Hilton :P Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
krazy_kool_dude Posted March 25, 2007 at 09:31 PM Posted March 25, 2007 at 09:31 PM despite it not being postive news i'm still surprised that a quiet night out made that website! Perez must be a fan of Celine though, he welcomed her back when he posted pictures of her from the Oscars and now this! These pictures arn't exactly posted everwhere on the net so he must be looking in the right places! lol Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Epoenah Posted March 25, 2007 at 09:35 PM Posted March 25, 2007 at 09:35 PM WOW, first RC news on Perez Hilton :P ::ugh::.... i hate perez hilton! people leave such mean comments on their. i mean bad enough talking crap about celine but seriously leave rc alone.. he's just a little boy. i mean everyones entitled to their opinion... but they are just flat out mean.anyway, on another note.... thats the second time i heard that celine was in a really bad mood at disney last week. they guy that left a comment on "perez hilton" said it, and my cousin's friend was in disneyland on the 22nd also and saw celine & said she seemed like she was really sad, that she wasn't really talking to anyone and didn't look too happy. i hope everythings ok w/ her Quote
blue.grave Posted March 25, 2007 at 09:35 PM Posted March 25, 2007 at 09:35 PM Nice pictures, Celine looks great. I guess RC like to rock the long hair look. lol. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
tativale Posted March 25, 2007 at 10:21 PM Posted March 25, 2007 at 10:21 PM This sucks, people saying really bad things about RC and Rene on that stupid site. There's a comment that says Rene was in a wheelchair ....arrggg trash site!!!! lol trash trash trash!!!! lol I'm glad they are having fun together! They deserve to take a good vacation, especially Celine - she needs to relax, etc. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Mozinha Posted March 25, 2007 at 10:28 PM Posted March 25, 2007 at 10:28 PM Oh please, who actually cares about about Perez Hilton and his comments? I despise this website, even when they trash all the celebrities I hate. It's just sad that these people don't treat celebrities like human beings. RC is a gorgeous kid, René is definately not in a wheelchair AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH and Celine must be pretty much enjoying her vacation. And no, celine wasn't rapped by Rene is her early teens like they claim in the comments These people are just stupid. It's like Celine once said: when people are happy others envy them and make up stupid stories. And there is always the cousin of the cousin of the son of the uncle of a friend who saw and heard this and it's like totally true... Oh well, Celine is already used to it after almost 26 years in this job. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.