Shamrock_1982 Posted March 23, 2007 at 05:04 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 05:04 PM cute little girl...lol (im kiddin)celine looks so different not only her hair??? n i only seen her on sunday.... hmmmmmgr8 pics though.... Quote
sophy Posted March 23, 2007 at 05:05 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 05:05 PM They look so cute together! Thanks for the pics! Quote http://kepfeltoltes.hu/070730/rogceleyes3_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
maxceline Posted March 23, 2007 at 05:10 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 05:10 PM wow she seems to be in 1998 Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
Mozinha Posted March 23, 2007 at 06:23 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 06:23 PM AWWWWWWWWWWWWW THAT'S ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!!!! I'm drooling here. They are a beautiful adorable family. And how cool RC looks! He looks more and more with René everyday, he is a gorgeous kid. Celine looks amazing and radiant. Look at her smile, she looks so happy. And René even looks younger. I hope they enjoy their vacation out there! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
CelineTheBest5 Posted March 23, 2007 at 06:25 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 06:25 PM AAAAAAAAAHH They are so cute together!! I miss them so much, Thank youuuuuuu!Im very happy looking at these pics! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
nico robin Posted March 23, 2007 at 06:50 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 06:50 PM they look so cute !!! thanx for the pics Teodora Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Tal Posted March 23, 2007 at 07:03 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 07:03 PM i cant believe how big he's gotten! its kinda sad. yeah he totally looks like rene, except he has dion coloring (hair, eyes). Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Thomas Posted March 23, 2007 at 07:14 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 07:14 PM Nice photos! Rene Charles looks much more masculine now he's getting older so his hair doesn't make him look as girly although a haircut is still long overdue. Quote
Snowhite Posted March 23, 2007 at 07:25 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 07:25 PM i cant believe how big he's gotten! its kinda sad. yeah he totally looks like rene, except he has dion coloring (hair, eyes).i dont think so that RC has celines coloring!celine has by nature brown or dark hair[and not blonde] and her eyes arent blue!! By the way celine it seems to be very very happy!!im glad for her.she shares beautifull moments with the 2 most lovely men of her life!!! And RC is very handsome!i love his hair Quote
#1fanforever Posted March 23, 2007 at 07:26 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 07:26 PM They are such a beautiful family ! Im so happy too see that she seems to be really taking a vacation this time...she deserves and so does her family! Quote http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/5494/tc2sigtr1.jpg"What do you say to taking chances?What do you say to jumping off the edge?Never knowing if there's solid ground below,or a hand to hold, or hell to pay...What do you say?" Je t'amie Celine!! <3
tativale Posted March 23, 2007 at 08:22 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 08:22 PM Are they in Disney in Orlando or in California? I've never been in Disneyland in California, only Disneyworld in Orlando. I wanna see more pics hehe they're so cutie cutie cutie together!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Celinenvegas Posted March 23, 2007 at 08:48 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 08:48 PM Cool, thanks for the pics. I hope we get to see more of them. They all look so happy having fun and RC has gotten soooo big! He was at her show last Sunday with Rene, her Mom, and the whole family. Quote ~J O E Y~
Celinenvegas Posted March 23, 2007 at 08:49 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 08:49 PM Are they in Disney in Orlando or in California? I've never been in Disneyland in California, only Disneyworld in Orlando. I wanna see more pics hehe they're so cutie cutie cutie together!!! They are in Disneyland - California. It's much smaller than WDW Florida. There are 2 parks in CA and 4 in FL. Quote ~J O E Y~
tativale Posted March 23, 2007 at 08:57 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 08:57 PM Are they in Disney in Orlando or in California? I've never been in Disneyland in California, only Disneyworld in Orlando. I wanna see more pics hehe they're so cutie cutie cutie together!!! They are in Disneyland - California. It's much smaller than WDW Florida. There are 2 parks in CA and 4 in FL.Yeah I know Disneyland is smaller than Disneyworld, --- but I've never been there so I don't know the place Thanks! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Teodora Posted March 23, 2007 at 09:05 PM Author Posted March 23, 2007 at 09:05 PM Are they in Disney in Orlando or in California? I've never been in Disneyland in California, only Disneyworld in Orlando. I wanna see more pics hehe they're so cutie cutie cutie together!!! They are in Disneyland - California. It's much smaller than WDW Florida. There are 2 parks in CA and 4 in FL.Yeah I know Disneyland is smaller than Disneyworld, --- but I've never been there so I don't know the place Thanks!Ooops, I didn't even know there were 2 Disney theme parks, one in Florida and one in California. I only knew about the one in Florida. Thanks for clearing it out for me . Quote
Leda Posted March 23, 2007 at 09:26 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 09:26 PM Oh... I just can't get enough of these pics!!!! They are SOOOOO ADORABLE!!! :wub: And Celine looks younger & full of energy! Guys, HQ, please!!! Quote http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4188/89491390on9.jpgIt isn't possible to express my attitude to you, CELINE... There's no suitable words in any language to describe what I feel for you...
Cheerfuljane Posted March 23, 2007 at 09:29 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 09:29 PM Such a wonderful family! I wish more celebreties would set such a great example GO CELINE! Quote
celinerific Posted March 23, 2007 at 09:36 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 09:36 PM Awwwe. Celine looks so beautiful! They look so adorable together Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
ZoraSourit Posted March 23, 2007 at 09:47 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 09:47 PM Loving the pics! They look very happy! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
Johana Posted March 23, 2007 at 10:06 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 10:06 PM thx Junior looks cool Quote http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/Angelonearth-sig.jpg
Feidhlimbrennan Posted March 23, 2007 at 10:13 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 10:13 PM they look absolutley gorgeous together and sooo happy Quote Instagram: @feidhlimb
CelineTheBest5 Posted March 23, 2007 at 10:35 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 10:35 PM I want more Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
mikymika Posted March 23, 2007 at 10:59 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 10:59 PM thank you very much for the pics RC is so cute Quote MA COLLECTION NEW VERSION SURhttp://img846.imageshack.us/img846/2483/copiedecopiedecelinedio.jpg Visitez mon site webFALLING INTO DION
JP Posted March 23, 2007 at 11:25 PM Posted March 23, 2007 at 11:25 PM OMG i so much love the curly hairs of Celine and her face look so young!! Gooooorgeous! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Dreamer Posted March 24, 2007 at 12:11 AM Posted March 24, 2007 at 12:11 AM i'mmm happyyyyyyyyyyyyyythankss Teodora Quote A new day has comehttp://sp0.fotologs.net/photo/16/42/116/celinepoderosa/1197867090_f.jpg
Tal Posted March 24, 2007 at 12:37 AM Posted March 24, 2007 at 12:37 AM i cant believe how big he's gotten! its kinda sad. yeah he totally looks like rene, except he has dion coloring (hair, eyes).i dont think so that RC has celines coloring!celine has by nature brown or dark hair[and not blonde] and her eyes arent blue!! By the way celine it seems to be very very happy!!im glad for her.she shares beautifull moments with the 2 most lovely men of her life!!! And RC is very handsome!i love his hair i said dion, not specifically celine. his eyes are blue like celine's father and his hair is getting darker brown...like celine's. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
bruno_oliveira Posted March 24, 2007 at 12:46 AM Posted March 24, 2007 at 12:46 AM i went to disney in anahein 2 years ago haha well about rene charles...i think celine is waiting more...so she can make a hair extention with her dna on it hahahahajust kidding.. Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted March 24, 2007 at 12:56 AM Posted March 24, 2007 at 12:56 AM Thank you so much Teodora! They looks pretty all together Quote
kdw123 Posted March 24, 2007 at 01:05 AM Posted March 24, 2007 at 01:05 AM Cool! I want to go to Disneyland with Celine, Rene and RC! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.