Jump to content

NEW pics of Celine, Rene and RC in Disneyland


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey, guys, take it easy! Just don't pay attention to this stupid things! These stupid ppl make me laugh only!

 

CELINE IS THE BEST!!! :wub: :clap: :wub: :clap: :wub:

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4188/89491390on9.jpg

It isn't possible to express my attitude to you, CELINE... There's no suitable words in any language to describe what I feel for you...

Posted

Rene in a wheelchair? Is he ok? I'm concerned to hear about that.

 

It's strange to hear that she was angry or sad looking and not looking at anyone, she seems to happy (and young too!) in those pics, much better than how she looked at the oscars.

 

It's possible that she is still extremely exhausted (think about her schedule and her "vacation" which was all work) and probably just wanted to get away and not talk to anyone and just turn herself off from the world for a while. I'm not even famous and I get days when i don't want to talk to anyone. lol. We all know how kind she is to everyone, I think she's entitled to not have to deal with screaming adoring fans for one day. Yes my friends, even Celine Dion, the queen diva of the world, deserves a true break with her family, even if it means not stopping to talk to every fan that sees her. Who knows maybe she had a migraine? Do we know how she was really feeling at the time? Think about if you went on a vacation and were never left alone for a second. I do hope that was why she appeared that way and that it isn't anything more serious (Rene in a wheelchair? Celine's been sick off and on for a while?)

 

As for Perez Hilton, to even post a link to that site on here is disgraceful because it gives more attention to the spewing of hateful ridiculous comments on there (Celine being raped, Celine a lesbian, blow you away on the pic, ARE THEY KIDDING?). By us clicking on there increases the amount of visitors to their site and helps their advertisers. They claim to be hollywoods most hated website and I can see why. They have posted positive comments about her before which is fair, but to put crap on there like this is absurd.

Posted

Here's a quote from somebody off of MiceChat who was lucky enough to meet Celine while at California Adventure.

 

Since my sister's birthday was this past Friday and she still had to go to school and my dad still had to work at his school, we saved a day trip to Disney California Adventure from Santa Clarita for yesterday. 2fer passes all around, and we plan to go to Disneyland in the next 2 weeks once spring break begins for my dad and sister. Perhaps a bad idea, but the only chance we can do it because spring break also includes further visits to Palm Springs, with the potential of moving in the months after that, so the family's time off will be very busy.

 

Anyway, at DCA, after Dad and I returned from the Tower of Terror, we saw Meridith (sister) and Mom on the Sun Wheel, or as it's known now between them, "The Wheel of Hell," because of the swinging gondolas which swung at an insane angle. First time we were at the park, so we couldn't be sure how they usually swing, but for a woman who was once confident about going on a balloon ride on her 50th birthday, Mom's not so sure about that now.

 

We sat at a bench near the attraction, waiting for Dad and Meridith to get back with Sprite for Mom in the hopes that she would gradually feel better. Dad sat at a bench across from us because there was no room on our bench and we decided to move to his bench in front of the Cowhuenga Pass and Dolphin Derby games.

 

We sit there for a few minutes, watching people pass, watching the insanity of the Sun Wheel (glad I didn't go on) when a bearded man on a motorized scooter and a Disney CM and a few other people, along with a woman, stopped right in front of us. The man looked very familiar. It took me about a minute to try to place the woman. I knew I had seen her before, but then it hit me: Could it really be? Really?!

 

Yep, Celine Dion had stopped right in front of us, organizing her group and her husband Renee got off the scooter and the CM parked it behind our bench while she, her husband, and the kids, and whomever else was with her (her mother, I suppose? An uncle or some other man also sitting?), decided amongst themselves what to do.

 

I'm not too good on how some of the group was related to Celine, but there was a little girl there who decided to get her face painted and her son went for some boardwalk games, while Celine went for Rockin' California Screamin', ushered on rather quickly because a few minutes after she left, she was right back near her mother, describing to her and whichever man was next to her mother, in French what the ride was like. Very descriptive, especially with her hand motions.

 

Celine disappeared again, to the boardwalk games, a few minutes passed, my sister and father were nowhere to be found and I thought, "Well, I suppose like nearly everyone else he meets, my father's struck up a conversation with her." Believe me, with how talkative he is at times and with how good he is at talking in the context of his job as a business education teacher, he can engage anybody.

 

It turns out that Meridith had been waiting for her to come back closer to hopefully get a photo and soon the entire family was ready and started moving out, but my dad rushed up to her, of course told her how great she was and asked if they could have a picture.

 

The bodyguard she had with her took the picture on my dad's phone, Meridith on one side, him on the other, with Celine's arms wrapped around the both of them.

 

Now I'm not sure how prudent it would be to post the photo on here, as I'm not sure what policy there is, if any, when it comes to photos like these. But it's sitting here on our computer desktop here at home and will likely be there for a very long time, no doubt about that.

 

As we left Paradise Pier, I fully realized, after 4 years of living in Southern California that things like this could only happen here. But believe me, after that encounter, I was hoping for Jeff Bridges or anyone I really liked. Phil Collins, Sting, whomever. I like Celine Dion but believe me, if any of my favorites had been around, I would have followed.

 

But now I have also learned that whenever a Disney CM is in the presence of somebody for an extended period of time, to check out who that person is. It was easy with her right there in front of us of course, but wow. What an experience and what a class act of a woman!

 

Enjoy!

 

...Joe...

Posted
hey, maybe when certain people saw her at disney she wasn't in the mood to be "celine dion the superstar" its gotta be annoying to have a certain image to live up to 24/7. and she is human. as far as rene being in the "wheelchair" or whatever it was.. keep in mind guys he is 65 years old.... its probably a lot to walk around all day w/ a 6 year old especially with the heat of california.
Posted
hey, maybe when certain people saw her at disney she wasn't in the mood to be "celine dion the superstar" its gotta be annoying to have a certain image to live up to 24/7. and she is human. as far as rene being in the "wheelchair" or whatever it was.. keep in mind guys he is 65 years old.... its probably a lot to walk around all day w/ a 6 year old especially with the heat of california.

Do you seriously believe the Rene in weelchair bullshit posted there? :lmao:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
it wasnt a wheelchair. in that post that joseph posted, he was just riding one of those motorized scooter things.

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted
WOW, first RC news on Perez Hilton :P :P

 

 

::ugh::.... i hate perez hilton! people leave such mean comments on their. i mean bad enough talking crap about celine but seriously leave rc alone.. he's just a little boy. i mean everyones entitled to their opinion... but they are just flat out mean.

anyway, on another note.... thats the second time i heard that celine was in a really bad mood at disney last week. they guy that left a comment on "perez hilton" said it, and my cousin's friend was in disneyland on the 22nd also and saw celine & said she seemed like she was really sad, that she wasn't really talking to anyone and didn't look too happy. i hope everythings ok w/ her :confused:

 

They are just nasty bitter queens that post to that site - a big waste.

~J O E Y~
Posted
lol celine went on "Rockin’ California Screamin"? thats too funny... sorry i just can't picture celine on a roller coaster haha
Posted
this story seems to be very fake!sorry, i want to see the photo which is mentioned on the review!and then i 'll believe it
Posted
this story seems to be very fake!sorry, i want to see the photo which is mentioned on the review!and then i 'll believe it

Ya, it doesn't seem real to me either. It would be fun for Celine to ride a roller coaster though :giggle:

Posted

Celine is having some relaxing time with her family, that what she needs and wants!

Only one thing...what are they waiting for to cut the hair to their child? :confused:

Posted
I don't think that she was having a bad time.. You know, Celine, when she is with RC wants to be a mother, and no Celine SuperStar... You can read this on FOR KEEPS...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg

► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/

 

 

Posted

Of course she was not having a bad time. People just love the drama. I think people see celebrities as perfect happy robots. They have feelings and bad moods just like we have. And just because Celine wasn't being her usual diva self, doesn't mean she is unhappy or anything. She was just relaxing with her family, just like all of us do.

 

But yeah, people LOVE the drama.

 

And by the way, glad they cleared the wheelchair thing. Of course he was not in a wheelchair. We saw him 2 weeks ago and he definately looked healthy. Those scooters are so cool. We don't have those in the city where I live. I only saw it in Vegas, two old ladies were ridding it. I was so tired I would have killed to ride one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
lol celine went on "Rockin’ California Screamin"? thats too funny... sorry i just can't picture celine on a roller coaster haha

 

 

Oh I could totally picture Celine riding a coaster, that hair would be flying in the wind. hehe

~J O E Y~
Posted
Ohhh that's so cute!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
Why the frack does anyone care whats on that Paris Hilton site. It's just a bunch of crap though.
For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Posted
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q221/kidesmeralda/Disneyland2.jpg

Awwwww!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
RC is rocking that hair im soo in love with him .. what a cutie :wub: and celine is looking gorgeous... lokk att that motherly love :blushing1: :in_love:

And do I love you, my oh my...

Posted
Why the frack does anyone care whats on that Paris Hilton site. It's just a bunch of crap though.

Just because 4.4. millions of people goes on that website every day :P So a lot of people read what he write about Celine

http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted
I can't get over how great she looks. :in_love:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q221/kidesmeralda/Disneyland2.jpg

Oh, cool, you found it bigger and with no watermark! :wub: Thank you!

Posted

aww. They are so cute together. I love Celine's outfit..me wants. :w00t: RC is getting tall.. :shocking: He's going to be a heartbreaker.. :in_love:

 

Thank you so much for the pics. :flowers:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
http://www.hola.com/musica/2007/03/23/celine-dion-hijo/imgs/celinedion2a.jpg
http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Posted
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you SO MUCH for this AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL pics, Krazy_kool_dude & Koolan!!! :) I hope we'll get HQ later...

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4188/89491390on9.jpg

It isn't possible to express my attitude to you, CELINE... There's no suitable words in any language to describe what I feel for you...

Posted

Well, the topic topped the picks for MiceChat's top stories!

 

Their sister site - MiceAge, has it as the top story from Disneyland!

 

Their site is the equivalent to Disney stuff like this site is in the C.D. community

 

Enjoy!

 

...Joe...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...