speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:42 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:42 PM Your breath on my face Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:42 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:42 PM Your warm gentle kiss I taste the truth Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:43 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:43 PM I taste the truth Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:43 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:43 PM We know what I came here for Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:43 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:43 PM So I won`t ask for more Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:44 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:44 PM I wanna be with you Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:44 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:44 PM If only for a night Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:45 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:45 PM To be the one whose in your arms Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:45 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:45 PM Who holds you tight Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:45 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:45 PM I wanna be with you Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:46 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:46 PM There`s nothing more to say Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:46 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:46 PM There`s nothing else I want more than to feel this way Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:47 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:47 PM I wanna be with you Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:47 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:47 PM So I`ll hold you tonite Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:47 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:47 PM Like I would if you were mine Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:48 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:48 PM to hold forever more Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:48 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:48 PM And I`ll savor each touch that I wanted Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:49 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:49 PM So much to feel before Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:49 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:49 PM How beautiful it is Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:49 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:49 PM Just to be like this Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:50 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:50 PM I can`t fight this feeling anymore Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:50 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:50 PM It drives me crazy when I try to Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:51 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:51 PM So call my name Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:52 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:52 PM Baby, your command? Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:53 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 01:53 PM I wanna be with you Quote
Julieta Posted February 13, 2008 at 03:04 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 03:04 PM uhhh otra vez el enamoradizo sr speedy nos estas empalagando con tanta cancion romanticona mañana esto va a ser todo color de rosa para el sr ENAMORADIZO speedy es mas, creo que cupido te flecho mal! suerte con tu conquista! Quote
speedy Posted February 13, 2008 at 03:06 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 03:06 PM uhhh otra vez el enamoradizo sr speedy nos estas empalagando con tanta cancion romanticona mañana esto va a ser todo color de rosa para el sr ENAMORADIZO speedy es mas, creo que cupido te flecho mal! suerte con tu conquista! Hola Juli!!!! Mañana sera como un dia normal, ya veras... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.