anewdayhascome Posted August 22, 2007 at 03:20 PM Posted August 22, 2007 at 03:20 PM if it's like this it's not good... those 23 famous singers weren't needed because you can't recognised either of them... it's just like the choir Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
ZoraSourit Posted August 22, 2007 at 06:17 PM Posted August 22, 2007 at 06:17 PM Someone said that probably the song that Céline would take part was 'Sing'. You can listen to it already at Perez Hilton ( http://perezhilton.com/?p=4236 ). But sincerely... I hear no Céline on this one. Just Annie and Madonna lol. So, it's probably another song. Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
celinesounds Posted August 22, 2007 at 06:23 PM Posted August 22, 2007 at 06:23 PM Someone said that probably the song that Céline would take part was 'Sing'. You can listen to it already at Perez Hilton ( http://perezhilton.com/?p=4236 ). But sincerely... I hear no Céline on this one. Just Annie and Madonna lol. So, it's probably another song. thanks Quote #FREEJAVITO
Elaine Posted August 25, 2007 at 09:49 PM Posted August 25, 2007 at 09:49 PM Can't believe we're not gonna have a duet... I like it when Céline does charity songs, but I just wish I could actually hear her on the song... Thanks for the links anyway! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
LVCeline Posted August 26, 2007 at 12:45 AM Posted August 26, 2007 at 12:45 AM Maybe they only played half of the song. Honestly I listened to it and it was horrendous. The lyrics are just horrible cliche female empowerment and the melody is a joke and Annie sounds like complete crap! I hope the actually recorded a real duet together! Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted August 26, 2007 at 03:46 AM Posted August 26, 2007 at 03:46 AM If it is the song, I dont like it too much...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej5a7VW_I0I Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
smw Posted August 26, 2007 at 06:00 AM Posted August 26, 2007 at 06:00 AM there's GOT to be more to that song.... Quote
Loup_garou Posted September 4, 2007 at 02:31 PM Posted September 4, 2007 at 02:31 PM (edited) I think I hear Celine at the end of this white label mix (or is it just my obsession? The Celine Voices in my head..jejeje) :w00t: :clap: :clap: awful radio rip listen at 5:29 http://www.zshare.net/audio/3465737d77a531/ Edited September 4, 2007 at 02:33 PM by Loup_garou Quote
nano Posted September 4, 2007 at 02:38 PM Posted September 4, 2007 at 02:38 PM yeah..I think that's Celine. there's also other parts where I can Celine. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Loup_garou Posted September 4, 2007 at 02:45 PM Posted September 4, 2007 at 02:45 PM yeah..I think that's Celine. there's also other parts where I can Celine. yeap you're right from 4:59 on you can hear some THLAL kinda notes cause before it's joss stone.... Quote
Loup_garou Posted September 4, 2007 at 03:16 PM Posted September 4, 2007 at 03:16 PM It's a remix by dj Dean Coleman that has been sent to radio and was played by Pete Tong on BBC radio 1 last friday, during the Cafe Mambo show. http://www.djmixes.us/?p=1913 Quote
Feidhlimbrennan Posted September 4, 2007 at 03:27 PM Posted September 4, 2007 at 03:27 PM i agree you can definatly hear Céline and the end of the remix version but i have to say the whole thing's a bit lack-luster and dull, it sounds as if they just stuck her voice in at the end for good measure, i think the whole song is a bit of a disappointment really Quote Instagram: @feidhlimb
anewdayhascome Posted September 4, 2007 at 03:43 PM Posted September 4, 2007 at 03:43 PM Celine is also 3.20-50..... and after 5 minute very much but i don't like that song!!!!! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
rodrigo_alka Posted September 4, 2007 at 03:50 PM Posted September 4, 2007 at 03:50 PM and the original version ? or is this the one , this kind of remix ? Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
JP Posted September 4, 2007 at 04:15 PM Posted September 4, 2007 at 04:15 PM I was in complete love with the original song, can't stop listening it on my iPodAnd now with the remix... WOWW Celine's vocal are so hot !! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
stevo Posted September 4, 2007 at 05:26 PM Posted September 4, 2007 at 05:26 PM And no mention of Celine from the DJ, surprise surfriggin surprise. Fergie my arse Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted September 8, 2007 at 04:39 AM Posted September 8, 2007 at 04:39 AM And I'm so thankful Celine Dion and Annie Lennox don't have a duet for Celine's upcoming album. Not now but on the next album, it will be ok for me. Quote
smw Posted September 20, 2007 at 07:16 AM Posted September 20, 2007 at 07:16 AM Feel free to merge this topic with the official Annie Lennox topic, but I'm apparently incapable of using the seach engine! Anyway, I found the entire song of "Sing" on youtube. I don't know if everyone's already heard it or not...but here it is! You can definitely hear Celine in there at the end! It'd be cool to be able to just hear Celine's voice - but I don't know if any of you computer smart folks could figure out how to do that! Quote
Dansons Posted September 20, 2007 at 07:36 AM Posted September 20, 2007 at 07:36 AM her voice is too short and low. Quote
pepillo90 Posted September 20, 2007 at 01:45 PM Posted September 20, 2007 at 01:45 PM I like it Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
speedy Posted September 20, 2007 at 01:55 PM Posted September 20, 2007 at 01:55 PM I can hear Celine very well, her voice is unique Meaby Madonna appears longer than others Is not the king of songs that I use to like but is well done. Quote
Gicedi Posted September 29, 2007 at 11:55 AM Posted September 29, 2007 at 11:55 AM http://rapidshare.com/files/59057059/09-an...x-sing.mp3.html Sing - 4:48 featuring Anastacia, Isobel Campbell, Dido, Celine Dion, Melissa Etheridge, Fergie, Beth Gibbons, Faith Hill, Angelique Kidjo, Beverley Knight, Gladys Knight, k.d. lang, Madonna, Sarah McLachlan, Beth Orton, Pink, Bonnie Raitt, Shakira, Shingai Shoniwa, Joss Stone, Sugababes, KT Tunstall, and Martha Wainwright Quote https://youtu.be/D2KKDewXvJE
ZoraSourit Posted September 29, 2007 at 11:59 AM Posted September 29, 2007 at 11:59 AM Thank you! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
Javito Posted September 29, 2007 at 01:05 PM Posted September 29, 2007 at 01:05 PM I can only hear Céline on the minute 3:51 . Please can you put where you notice her voice again? Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
tal-sh2 Posted September 29, 2007 at 01:55 PM Posted September 29, 2007 at 01:55 PM The song is really nice but Celine is not so bold there.She has not a real big part but still a really cool song ! Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
anewdayhascome Posted September 29, 2007 at 04:03 PM Posted September 29, 2007 at 04:03 PM it has less Celine and different ending...the one which was over 5 minutes had more Celine after the 5th minute Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Zora Posted September 29, 2007 at 07:29 PM Posted September 29, 2007 at 07:29 PM I've only heard this version, and only hear Celine at the end...disappointing, thought this would have been amazing. http://www.songsofmassdestruction.info/annie_lennox/en/ Quote LIFE BEGINS WITH LOVE
tal-sh2 Posted September 29, 2007 at 07:41 PM Posted September 29, 2007 at 07:41 PM (edited) "Zan zan zan zan zangazeng..."P.S - I forgot to tell that I've heard a 2 minutes version with Annie voice only a really long time ago (I think 1 month maybe). Edited September 29, 2007 at 07:44 PM by tal-sh2 Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
Andrei Dion Posted September 29, 2007 at 07:48 PM Posted September 29, 2007 at 07:48 PM I didn't like the song at all. Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.