Jump to content

NEWS about upcoming projects & "Enchanting"!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm kind of surprised that she is releasing both the french and english albums in the same year. It seems like alot of work in addition to doing her LV show. I did notice that if you look her 2007 LV schedule there seems to be alot of gaps in the schedule, more than in the past. I'm wondering if this is to record (in addition to vacation time) although she must have already started recording. I'm very happy that she is working with JJGoldman again. I'm a little surprised since he was quoted a few years ago of saying that he would not be working with her again because he felt he's done everything in his collaboration with her.

I'm sure that album will be good, it's the english one that I worry about, but anything will be better than OH.

 

I think it's good that she will be doing a world tour since so many people have not seen her

on tour in such a long time, and alot of people can't travel to LV, especially those living outisde of north america. I'm wondering if she will be playing the typical giant arena's or smaller venues. I'd love to see her, at least in the U.S., play smaller places.

 

Maybe she is trying to follow the momentum of finishing LV. I really thought she'd take 2008 off, which I personally thought was a good idea. It looks like the next few years will be exciting.

 

B)

Posted
That's marketing my friend..

And to think some people still fall for that trick. They pay exaggerated prices just to have one more song that wasn't on the normal edition - in the days of more or less legal downloads.

 

i think, i hope that they will include something...

these days cd's have an extra with it, because otherwise it wont sell that much as it used to be.... downloads etc etc etc...

Posted
i think, i hope that they will include something...

these days cd's have an extra with it, because otherwise it wont sell that much as it used to be.... downloads etc etc etc...

I hope it too, but they won't include anything. They will release a second version with this extra, and a third version with that extra, and a 4th version with ... :pinch: :wacko:

Posted

The French album will have a special edition for sure just like 1F4T did. The whole packaging of 1F4T was very nice and now it will be surely as much nicely looking.

 

I am not sure for the English album, tho - we know we will get a perfume sample this far. But special edition? Who will want to buy a special edition of an English Céline Dion album!? She is not hip or something that she needs to re-release her albums. Apart from that you CAN actually imagine the level of quality of the *new* tracks. "Coulda Woulda Shoulda" and "All Because Of You" had B-SIDES written all over them. Cheap production, same old structure, absolutely lame background instruments. I mean what for!?

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted

here we go again seb...the english album is not even out yet and u already decieded that it's a bad one :glare:

i'm worried too but i think we can do something about it and i hope celine will atleast come back to work with her old team +maybe some new blood...

Posted

she has so much time that she will do something really good...

why not a special edition of english album? it would be fantastic...

 

and what do you mean about french album special edition? some dvd?

i would like to know if there will be any special before I buy normal album!

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted
and what do you mean about french album special edition? some dvd?

Une Fille & 4 Types had two: 1 with DVD, and 2 with the extra booklet.

I'd rather prefer if they put all those things (DVD, booklet, perfume sample :giggle: )... in one release

Posted
here we go again seb...the english album is not even out yet and u already decieded that it's a bad one :glare:

i'm worried too but i think we can do something about it and i hope celine will atleast come back to work with her old team +maybe some new blood...

One thing for sure, gogo - it will be as tacky as OH was with its ad content inside.

 

I am still putting myself on hold as far as my opinion on the music is concerned as we haven't heard anything yet obviously.

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
Ok, I'm getting confused. We're hearing August for the French album...now May. Then March for the English album. It doesnt make any sense to me. She should release these to give her new material for her upcoming tour. But if she starts touring in early to mid 2008, she should release those albums a little later, don't you think?

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted
Ok, I'm getting confused.  We're hearing August for the French album...now May.  Then March for the English album.  It doesnt make any sense to me.  She should release these to give her new material for her upcoming tour.  But if she starts touring in early to mid 2008, she should release those albums a little later, don't you think?

Yes, I think so, too, Tal. Very much so for the English album. She should wait with the release as long as possible.

 

About her French CD - it's not that she's releasing a French CD every year (imagine that! LOL :shocking: ) so she can release it somewhere in 2007, especially if it's been already recorded. It must not wait so long in the archives. She will sing songs from it like she did sing songs from SISDA one year after its release during her 1999's tour.

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
But whats with all these different dates? Is it May or August?

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted
Nope, I think it is good as it is. They release the French album first because it doesn't need that much promotion (only in French speaking countries) which can be done while she's still in Vegas, then she has time to release the English album and do the big international promotion and then she will have to rehearse for the tour and start the tour in 2008.
Posted
But whats with all these different dates?  Is it May or August?

René said himself in an initial and to my great surprise VERY revealing (at that time) article that the album is to be released in August 2007. Now seemingly Coty gave us an updated glimpse into Céline's release schedule which is French album in May and the English one in autumn.

 

I guess they DID reconsider and gave up releasing these albums so close to pne another. Yet still I don't understand why she did not even opt for a March 2008 release. Everything can still happen, tho and especially considering the English album hasn't even been recorded yet, its release date may get postponed.

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
it can also be that Celine will record these albums in those periodes... not release them... :hmm:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted (edited)
it can also be that Celine will record these albums in those periodes... not release them... :hmm:

That's highly improbable at least for her French album - each and every CD of hers has been planned like one year. On the recent yet unnamed French CD she and her team has been working for one and a half years ever since October 2005! And she always recorded them WAY earlier:

 

D'eux has been recorded in 1994 in summer/fall

SISDA in January 1998

1F4T in Fall 2002 and summer 2003

Edited by siur
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
my dearest lovely siur ... I hope this following english album will be a nice surprise for you... I'm dreaming of the quality of ATW-songs with the meaningful lyrics of SISDA and the feeling that every song fits this album - just like the selftitled one!
Posted
my dearest lovely siur ... I hope this following english album will be a nice surprise for you... I'm dreaming of the quality of ATW-songs with the meaningful lyrics of SISDA and the feeling that every song fits this album - just like the selftitled one!

You must not rule anything out, even if it's not as probable, smw. Céline is always good for a surprise. In every extreme possible, the good and the bad. :clap:

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
Ok, I'm getting confused.  We're hearing August for the French album...now May.  Then March for the English album.  It doesnt make any sense to me.  She should release these to give her new material for her upcoming tour.  But if she starts touring in early to mid 2008, she should release those albums a little later, don't you think?

 

And Siur is the one confusing you, so don't mind him. :rolleyes:

 

René first mentioned in August release for the French album (his date was on a Saturday btw, so he didn't have his facts straight). Then CD.com mentioned a Fall release date for the same French album.. And now we have an article (containing an interview with Céline) in which it is written that the French album will be released in May (instead of August/Fall) and that the English album will be released in Fall (no change there). (And throughout everything Seb has been confusing people that the English album will be released in March '08, which is just in his imagination and in his dreams every night.)

 

And the tour is not late at all.. it's different with each artist, some even tour almost a year after the album is released. Celine's English album will be released in October/November '07 and a tour will follow starting February/March '08.. nice timing really. :)

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
CSCfan will be running wild if the English album will be released in March 2008 after all. :mdr:
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
I will.. and if it's not, I'm gonna get a biiiig ice cream at a Celine gig from a certain someone..:wub:

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted

seb thought it's gonna be released in march 2008 just like me , u know why?

because we THINK - something celine and her team obviously do not do . why not waiting few more months , why??? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Posted
thanks for clearing it up!

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted
seb thought it's gonna be released in march 2008 just like me , u know why?

because we THINK - something celine and her team obviously do not do . why not waiting few more months , why??? :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Exactly... march 2008 would be the PERFECT time to release the english one. People from Sony are so stupid. These times I think: "Where is Rene?"

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted
OMG!! PEOPLE IT'S LIKE IN 5 MONTHS, WE'LL HAVE THE NEW FRENCH BABY :heartbounce: :Jumpy2: :Jumpy2: :Jumpy2: :in_love:
Posted
seb thought it's gonna be released in march 2008 just like me , u know why?

because we THINK - something celine and her team obviously do not do . why not waiting few more months , why??? :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

 

they have plenty of time to think about it....

the french one will come next year, that cd.com told us. i think they wait with the news about an english album,

 

for me it doesnt matter when it comes... but when they say nect year spring/summer that the english one is coming in march 2008 i will not be suprised...

Posted (edited)
Gogo, I have magnificent rumors! The English album has been pushed to early 2008 allegedly!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG It'll be SUCHA success if released in 2008!!!!!!!!!!! I knew they are not THAT stupid! :D Edited by siur
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
seb , they r probably surfing here too so if it's true it's just another example how smart u and me r and how still stupid her record label is :xmas_laugh:
Posted
2008?

how long I have to wait.... :cry:

 

i hope atleast 2 years - november 2008 will be a perfect date tho i still think the album will be released around march 2008... :msn-wink:

Posted
no i disagree... the album in fall and end of vegas it's appropriate... i don't want to wait so long

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...