Salla Posted November 14, 2006 at 07:41 PM Posted November 14, 2006 at 07:41 PM but you can totally go a week without eating if that means you can see one extra Céline show. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Been there, done that!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Me tooo! Quote
Andrei Dion Posted November 14, 2006 at 09:17 PM Posted November 14, 2006 at 09:17 PM Good to know tha Thanks Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Paulinha Dion Posted November 14, 2006 at 11:23 PM Posted November 14, 2006 at 11:23 PM Oh, Thank u sweetie ! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/BlinkieCK.gif
SuperLove4Celine Posted November 15, 2006 at 06:00 AM Posted November 15, 2006 at 06:00 AM (edited) Okay, so I just got back from Los Angeles from seeing my partner, Robert. (We had a great time together.) I'm not going to say much about the changes since I think almost everybody else has said what I wanted to say in one form or another. However, I am going to slightly touch on the whole "Unison" thing. I do believe, whole-heartedly, that "Unison" will be added into the show IN FULL later this year/early January just in time for the DVD shoot. Here are my reasons why: 1. The rap section to the remix version has been added to a section of LCMM for what appears to be "no reason at all."2. The song, "Unison," isn't a well-known, if at all, song of Celine's. So, why just add a section of it to the show now for again "no reason at all?"3. To go off of what someone said about the rap being the final outcome to what was going to have been here is my thought on that. It makes no sense. If they truly felt a number didn't "fit" or "work" they wouldn't just include a snippet of it and not include the entire number. It would be easier logistically and financially to just exclude it altogether.4. Celine, herself, has said that there are going to be numberS added to the show very soon. Now, I understand that Celine sometimes has a problem with pronounciation, but in this case I highly doubt that this was a translation problem. The chances of the rap section to "Unison" appearing after she said "numbers" being just a coincidence are VERY SLIM. I have a hunch that adding just the rap section to the show is to get everybody ready and adjusted for when the entire number gets added. They could be testing the timing of sections of the song, how the rap will sound when one of the dancers sings it, etc. Now, of course, I could be totally wrong and full of it. (It wouldn't be the first time - LOL.) But, that's just my two cents. ...Joe... Edited November 15, 2006 at 06:02 AM by JosephTNielsen Quote
CelineJN Posted November 15, 2006 at 07:50 AM Author Posted November 15, 2006 at 07:50 AM You are correct....the Unison rap part is totally random...I still not sure why they decide to put it in LCMM....but it does not mean it's being added as a new number to the show....sorry! Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted November 15, 2006 at 03:17 PM Posted November 15, 2006 at 03:17 PM You are correct....the Unison rap part is totally random...I still not sure why they decide to put it in LCMM....but it does not mean it's being added as a new number to the show....sorry!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Have you been told that the entire song isn't going to be added by someone from the show? If not then how do you know for sure it's not going to? Besides, all I was doing was giving my reasons for why I believe that the entire song is going to be added soon. ...Joe... Quote
Mireille Posted November 15, 2006 at 04:16 PM Posted November 15, 2006 at 04:16 PM I was there last week! First i saw 2 shows the way it was! And then Saturday, big surprise!!! WOW, it was awesome! RDMH is great!!! And i love the costums! I don't mind they took out A New Love. Celine is more on stage now! I got to hug Celine the first night i was there on row AA! I will go again soon! Quote
Tal Posted November 15, 2006 at 04:57 PM Posted November 15, 2006 at 04:57 PM is her RDMH dress short? Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
smw Posted November 15, 2006 at 06:22 PM Posted November 15, 2006 at 06:22 PM is her RDMH dress short?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I'm pretty sure they said it was.......that it showed off her legs! Quote
tativale Posted November 15, 2006 at 08:00 PM Posted November 15, 2006 at 08:00 PM I was there last week! First i saw 2 shows the way it was! And then Saturday, big surprise!!! WOW, it was awesome! RDMH is great!!! And i love the costums! I don't mind they took out A New Love. Celine is more on stage now! I got to hug Celine the first night i was there on row AA! I will go again soon!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I can't wait to see RDMH!!!! lol It's not a song that I like very much... but it is good to dancer - I like it's LIVE hehehe lol Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
kdw123 Posted November 15, 2006 at 08:42 PM Posted November 15, 2006 at 08:42 PM I emailed Team Celine asking them if the show changes for AND were complete now or if they were still more changes to take place. Here is there reply: From what we've been told, there are still changes to come. Although we cannot ever be 100% certain because decisions are made and then changed all the time. We will try to keep you informed. Thanks for the nice comments. TeamCeline So hopefully there is still more songs that will be added soon. Quote
smw Posted November 15, 2006 at 09:03 PM Posted November 15, 2006 at 09:03 PM I emailed Team Celine asking them if the show changes for AND were complete now or if they were still more changes to take place. Here is there reply: From what we've been told, there are still changes to come. Although we cannot ever be 100% certain because decisions are made and then changed all the time. We will try to keep you informed. Thanks for the nice comments. TeamCeline So hopefully there is still more songs that will be added soon.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> That's great! Quote
anewdayhascome Posted November 16, 2006 at 05:51 PM Posted November 16, 2006 at 05:51 PM it's very long beginning of Seduces Me Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Mireille Posted November 16, 2006 at 07:14 PM Posted November 16, 2006 at 07:14 PM I emailed Team Celine asking them if the show changes for AND were complete now or if they were still more changes to take place. Here is there reply: From what we've been told, there are still changes to come. Although we cannot ever be 100% certain because decisions are made and then changed all the time. We will try to keep you informed. Thanks for the nice comments. TeamCeline So hopefully there is still more songs that will be added soon.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Maybe nice to let you know that i saw Franco Dragone in the show last Sunday!!! Quote
SarahJB5 Posted November 16, 2006 at 08:47 PM Posted November 16, 2006 at 08:47 PM (edited) I got to hug Celine the first night i was there on row AA! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Did you get the rose? Very cool to get a hug from Celine!!!!!! Edited November 16, 2006 at 08:48 PM by SarahJB5 Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
Bellamy Posted November 17, 2006 at 12:20 AM Posted November 17, 2006 at 12:20 AM Maybe nice to let you know that i saw Franco Dragone in the show last Sunday!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Maybe he's there to add more changes. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
crazed3009 Posted November 17, 2006 at 05:21 AM Posted November 17, 2006 at 05:21 AM wher can i find pics of her current outfits? Quote
CSCfan Posted November 17, 2006 at 05:33 AM Posted November 17, 2006 at 05:33 AM Maybe nice to let you know that i saw Franco Dragone in the show last Sunday!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Maybe he's there to add more changes.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> He was in Vegas to celebrate the fifth anniversary of his company.. On Tuesday, he celebrated that with almost 300 cast and crew members of "Le Reve" and "A New Dat..." at the Artisan Hotel. He was also honored as an entertainment innovator who was at the forefront of Cirque du Soleil's emergence in Las Vegas. During his 10 years with Cirque he was credited with helping create "Mystere" and "O," two Las Vegas entertainment icons. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Ronny83 Posted November 25, 2006 at 01:17 PM Posted November 25, 2006 at 01:17 PM Just one question: does Céline sing NOW the full version of Ammore Annascunnuto as she did in the first year, or there's still the long music intro? Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Céline's Blues Posted November 25, 2006 at 01:28 PM Posted November 25, 2006 at 01:28 PM Just one question: does Céline sing NOW the full version of Ammore Annascunnuto as she did in the first year, or there's still the long music intro?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Still long music intro as one of Polish fans said. He saw the show with the changes I believe. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Mireille Posted November 25, 2006 at 10:00 PM Posted November 25, 2006 at 10:00 PM I got to hug Celine the first night i was there on row AA! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Did you get the rose? Very cool to get a hug from Celine!!!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Hi Sarah, Sorry for my late response! No i did not get the rose, but i was lucky to sit next to the woman who got the rose! and then i gave my gift ( a bracelet) to Celine and i asked her if i got give her a hug and she did! Quote
kdw123 Posted November 25, 2006 at 11:36 PM Posted November 25, 2006 at 11:36 PM Does anyone know when the other songs will be added to the show? Like the new French Song or Unison? Or are the show changes complete now? Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted November 27, 2006 at 05:09 AM Posted November 27, 2006 at 05:09 AM Can anybody who's been to the show since RD,MH and the rap from "Unison" were added tell me if the dancers are still singing the rap section to "Unison?" Thanks! ...Joe... Quote
remykyes Posted November 28, 2006 at 07:59 PM Posted November 28, 2006 at 07:59 PM Does Celine still wear her "I Surrender" dress (the MHWGO dress from the 400th show) or is it the new black dress? Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
anewdayhascome Posted November 28, 2006 at 08:56 PM Posted November 28, 2006 at 08:56 PM the black one it's beautiful:) Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.