Lawna Posted November 13, 2006 at 01:53 AM Posted November 13, 2006 at 01:53 AM Thanks so much! Sounds fantastic! I can't wait to see it! I would have love to hear Celine sing Unison, but at least it was kindda put into the show. Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Love, Posted November 13, 2006 at 02:35 AM Posted November 13, 2006 at 02:35 AM (edited) THANK HEAVENS that she still kept " I Drove All Night! " !!! I'M SO EXCITED about "River Deep, Mountain High!" Thanks for the information! 2 months left pour moi!!! Edited November 13, 2006 at 02:35 AM by Love, Quote
one heart Posted November 13, 2006 at 02:47 AM Posted November 13, 2006 at 02:47 AM Thank you for letting us know ...........seduces me !!! Quote I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
winforlife Posted November 13, 2006 at 03:42 AM Posted November 13, 2006 at 03:42 AM Thanks for the update. It would be great if Unison was added. The song is still catchy and would fit perfectly in the show. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
CelineJN Posted November 13, 2006 at 06:34 AM Author Posted November 13, 2006 at 06:34 AM One more update for tonight...the bows are back to how they were before. The dancers are again coming out at the end of MHWGO and the group bow happens before Celine gives the rose out. And I would not be too hopeful for another song to be added...I'm pretty positive RDMH is it!! I mean there is only a year left.... Quote
smw Posted November 13, 2006 at 07:12 AM Posted November 13, 2006 at 07:12 AM And I would not be too hopeful for another song to be added...I'm pretty positive RDMH is it!! I mean there is only a year left....<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote
Salla Posted November 13, 2006 at 09:46 AM Posted November 13, 2006 at 09:46 AM Can't wait to see the show in January!! I adore RDMH! Quote
one_heart_1_hart Posted November 13, 2006 at 10:57 AM Posted November 13, 2006 at 10:57 AM And what about the big screen (scenery) they use when she sings RDMH? Thanks for your great review can't wait for the dvd Quote TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras
SlovakClark Posted November 13, 2006 at 10:59 AM Posted November 13, 2006 at 10:59 AM It looks all really awesome! but i have never seen AND show never! Quote http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/853/qwz9.jpg
Iweremeanttofly Posted November 13, 2006 at 12:20 PM Posted November 13, 2006 at 12:20 PM Thank you for your info. I wish I could see them on live but LV is very far from my country and it costs 3000 € to go there. does anyone know anything cheaper?? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/Iwe...fly/Celine1.jpg%5Dhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/Iwe...fly/Celine1.jpg You´re my life´s one miracle, everything I´ve Known that´s good. You break my heart with tenderness and I confess it´s trrue, I never knew a love like this to you
CSCfan Posted November 13, 2006 at 12:34 PM Posted November 13, 2006 at 12:34 PM Surely it doesn't cost thát much..should be €1500 max (also depends on when you're planning to go).. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
WendyB Posted November 13, 2006 at 01:08 PM Posted November 13, 2006 at 01:08 PM Surely it doesn't cost thát much..should be €1500 max (also depends on when you're planning to go)..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>... and where you're planning to stay and how long you intend to stay in Vegas Quote
Salla Posted November 13, 2006 at 01:57 PM Posted November 13, 2006 at 01:57 PM Surely it doesn't cost thát much..should be €1500 max (also depends on when you're planning to go)..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>... and where you're planning to stay and how long you intend to stay in Vegas <{POST_SNAPBACK}> ..and how many Céline shows you're planning on seeing. Quote
Teodora Posted November 13, 2006 at 02:19 PM Posted November 13, 2006 at 02:19 PM (edited) OMG I can't wait! I'm leaving for Vegas next week, I'll be seeing 5 shows My first time ever seeing Celine live! I love RDMH, I can't believe I'll see that one live! Thanks for the review....Now I really can't focus on my work Edited November 13, 2006 at 02:19 PM by Teodora Quote
kathyc25 Posted November 13, 2006 at 02:22 PM Posted November 13, 2006 at 02:22 PM Oh my god I wanna gooo! I have to see this with the new changes Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
WendyB Posted November 13, 2006 at 05:06 PM Posted November 13, 2006 at 05:06 PM Surely it doesn't cost thát much..should be €1500 max (also depends on when you're planning to go)..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>... and where you're planning to stay and how long you intend to stay in Vegas <{POST_SNAPBACK}> ..and how many Céline shows you're planning on seeing. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> ... and what you want to buy in the Boutique... and whether you can afford to eat or not Quote
smw Posted November 13, 2006 at 05:57 PM Posted November 13, 2006 at 05:57 PM There are many options in Vegas. You can stay at a very nice hotel for not that much money (probably won't be on the strip, but a short drive away...Freemont Street). But there are some cheaper ones on the strip also. Travel money and hotel are the worst. So if you can find the cheapest way to travel...and go during an off season at a hotel, you can probably get out a lot cheaper than you think. And there are all kinds of cheap fast food places to eat there. But also the fine dining as well! It just takes planning. Quote
Salla Posted November 13, 2006 at 07:34 PM Posted November 13, 2006 at 07:34 PM Surely it doesn't cost thát much..should be €1500 max (also depends on when you're planning to go)..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>... and where you're planning to stay and how long you intend to stay in Vegas <{POST_SNAPBACK}> ..and how many Céline shows you're planning on seeing. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> ... and what you want to buy in the Boutique... and whether you can afford to eat or not <{POST_SNAPBACK}> but you can totally go a week without eating if that means you can see one extra Céline show. Quote
Tal Posted November 13, 2006 at 08:47 PM Posted November 13, 2006 at 08:47 PM but you can totally go a week without eating if that means you can see one extra Céline show. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Been there, done that!! Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
whosarahre Posted November 13, 2006 at 09:27 PM Posted November 13, 2006 at 09:27 PM the rumor of them using unison probably chnaged into doing the rapping stuff in LCMM! some of the changes sound good. some iffy Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/whosarahre/photo68.jpgI'm gonna love you forever always together, you'll never be far away from my heart
stevethefan Posted November 14, 2006 at 12:37 AM Posted November 14, 2006 at 12:37 AM Sounds interesting. It's good to have some changes, especially now as we approach the (gulp!) final year of this show. I know I'm probably in the minority but I still wish they had not dropped IAWW at the end of the show. I'm just wondering how they are going to do the songs for the DVD. Will it just be the current setlist when they shoot it in January? Will they add the previous songs? I guess we will just have to wait until the DVD comes out. Quote
nico robin Posted November 14, 2006 at 03:46 AM Posted November 14, 2006 at 03:46 AM To answer some questions...the RDMH dress is short and totally shows off Celine's legs....it actually barely covers much of anything but looks fantastic on her. i want to see it!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> It looks all really awesome! but i have never seen AND show never!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>me neither!! i can't wait for the dvd..well i hope i can get it here in mexico Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
xo1hrt4celineox Posted November 14, 2006 at 06:49 AM Posted November 14, 2006 at 06:49 AM imagine if Celine ad-libs during the band intro <{POST_SNAPBACK}> if only... I loved the Live in Memphis version! Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
WendyB Posted November 14, 2006 at 08:52 AM Posted November 14, 2006 at 08:52 AM (edited) Official Song List (taken from celinedion.com):- SONG LIST - November 11, 2006(Subject to change) 1. A NEW DAY HAS COME 2. THE POWER OF LOVE 3. IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO ME NOW 4. BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME 5. TO LOVE YOU MORE 6. I'M ALIVE 7. I DROVE ALL NIGHT 8. SEDUCES ME 9. IF I COULD 10. POUR QUE TU M'AIMES ENCORE 11. I SURRENDER 12. AMMORE ANNASCUNNUTO 13. ALL THE WAY 14. I'VE GOT THE WORLD ON A STRING 15. I WISH 16. LOVE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS 17. RIVER DEEP, MOUNTAIN HIGH 18. MY HEART WILL GO ON Edited November 14, 2006 at 08:53 AM by WendyB Quote
Céline's Blues Posted November 14, 2006 at 08:55 AM Posted November 14, 2006 at 08:55 AM Thank you Wendy for letting us know! I am so surprised to even see RDMH in that list, even if I know already she's performing it. Can't believe she's singing it for the first time since 1998! One or 2 additional songs wouldn't hurt the show either but still it looks great. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Bellamy Posted November 14, 2006 at 09:15 AM Posted November 14, 2006 at 09:15 AM If I'm not wrong that tracklist should look like this: 1. A New Day Has Come2. The Power Of Love3. It's All Coming Back To Me Now4. Because You Loved Me5. To Love You More6. I'm Alive7. I Drove All Night8. Seduces Me9. If I Could10. Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore11. I Surrender12. Ammore Annascunnuto13. All The Way14. I've Got The World On A String15. I Wish16. Love Can Move Mountains17. River Deep, Mountain High18. My Heart Will Go On<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Official Song List (taken from celinedion.com):- SONG LIST - November 11, 2006(Subject to change) 1. A NEW DAY HAS COME 2. THE POWER OF LOVE 3. IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO ME NOW 4. BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME 5. TO LOVE YOU MORE 6. I'M ALIVE 7. I DROVE ALL NIGHT 8. SEDUCES ME 9. IF I COULD 10. POUR QUE TU M'AIMES ENCORE 11. I SURRENDER 12. AMMORE ANNASCUNNUTO 13. ALL THE WAY 14. I'VE GOT THE WORLD ON A STRING 15. I WISH 16. LOVE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS 17. RIVER DEEP, MOUNTAIN HIGH 18. MY HEART WILL GO ON<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Exactly the same. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
WendyB Posted November 14, 2006 at 09:20 AM Posted November 14, 2006 at 09:20 AM (edited) Exactly the same. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Good to see that celinedion.com agree with us Edited November 14, 2006 at 09:21 AM by WendyB Quote
sweden Posted November 14, 2006 at 10:15 AM Posted November 14, 2006 at 10:15 AM Sooooooooo CooL!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing that!!! Quote
nature boy Posted November 14, 2006 at 02:53 PM Posted November 14, 2006 at 02:53 PM Cool news..sounds fantastic! Can't wait to see it. We still should get the original show with the other disc. So fingers crossd we get fever and ll the missing songs. Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
kdw123 Posted November 14, 2006 at 07:39 PM Posted November 14, 2006 at 07:39 PM I hope they are at least going to add 1-2 more songs. Don't get me wrong, I am really excited about RDMH being added to the show, but the other changes are just moving the songs around and maybe making the intro or the ending to the song a little longer.....otherwise there is really no change except for RDMH. I don't really want Unision in the show, but if it means adding another song to the show I will take it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.