Clari Posted November 12, 2006 at 12:12 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 12:12 PM OMG!!!!!!!!!! That's all I have to say! OMG!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
pol Posted November 12, 2006 at 12:26 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 12:26 PM (edited) Thanks a lot for the review, it's so great!! I can't wait to get a DVD The only thing I'm shocked about is that Unison is not sung!! I thought she will sing it full, not the rappers will sing only one phrase of the song, but what can we do... I'm happy they have added 2 new songs, but there are still 18 tracks, has anything been put out??? Edited November 12, 2006 at 12:27 PM by pol Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
CSCfan Posted November 12, 2006 at 12:33 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 12:33 PM Wow....thanks so much!! The changes seem radical! lolOn one hand I'm a bit sad the "previous" show won't be on the DVD (with her current hair etc.), but still.. can't WAIT to see it!! Yes, and I hope some more changes will follow, but we will just have to wait & see.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
CSCfan Posted November 12, 2006 at 12:34 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 12:34 PM Thanks a lot for the review, it's so great!! I can't wait to get a DVD The only thing I'm shocked about is that Unison is not sung!! I thought she will sing it full, not the rappers will sing only one phrase of the song, but what can we do... I'm happy they have added 2 new songs, but there are still 18 tracks, has anything been put out???<{POST_SNAPBACK}> A New Love (whichwas counted as a song).. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Chin Posted November 12, 2006 at 01:00 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 01:00 PM Celine doesn't sing Unison... too bad Quote
Elaine Posted November 12, 2006 at 01:07 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 01:07 PM Oh Gosh!!!Every time I "hear" things like that I just can't stop imagining myself there...That's wonderful!! Thank you so much for sharing you experience! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
maxceline Posted November 12, 2006 at 01:45 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 01:45 PM wow.. did she change RDMH or she sang in the same way during fiy tour? Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
SarahJB5 Posted November 12, 2006 at 01:50 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 01:50 PM Yeah, thanks so much for sharing the new stuff with us...too bad I didn't wait a week or two to come to Vegas...oh well, I'll just have to make another trip in the near future to check it out! Thanks a lot! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
Koolan Posted November 12, 2006 at 05:05 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 05:05 PM Despite those changes, they still didn't make up for the 3 removed songs. Too bad she doesn't sing Unison, that doesn't really count as a new song. They should introduce the band in a similar way as the FIY/LTAL tour. I hope more changes will come soon for the shooting, mhwgo is a bad song for a finale. Thanks for the descriptive review. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
AlberDR2 Posted November 12, 2006 at 05:16 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 05:16 PM ooohh I couldn't wait 1 week more to see that, so sad, anyway so happy for the changes but I hope new ones in the near future... Thank you for your review! Quote http://i48.tinypic.com/2ngfr0p.jpg
kdw123 Posted November 12, 2006 at 05:26 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 05:26 PM it'll look bad for the DVD if they ended the show w/ 3 less songs than what they started w/...they need to add more <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Not really if they do not show all of the original songs on the DVD from when the show first started. Maybe Celine is going to sing Unision at that spot in the show but did not last night. Also wasn't there rumor of a new French number? She said in a recent interview that there would be new numbers so I'm thinking they aren't done yet. Quote
Annabelle Posted November 12, 2006 at 06:18 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 06:18 PM thanks soooo much for this description!!!!!!!!!!!!! i only wish i could go one day but that's just a dream i only managed to see the usual clips they get from the opening night in tv. that's all but thanks to u i have a fuller picture now Quote http://img251.imageshack.us/f/86347767.jpg/
krazy_kool_dude Posted November 12, 2006 at 07:41 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 07:41 PM what was the reaction to RDMH? was it a great one or just an average applauding? Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
CSCfan Posted November 12, 2006 at 07:43 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 07:43 PM And did you guys stand up during both LCMM & RDMH? Please do share more.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
celinesounds Posted November 12, 2006 at 08:35 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 08:35 PM thanks God no more At Last Quote #FREEJAVITO
smw Posted November 12, 2006 at 08:47 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 08:47 PM I have ZERO interest in Celine singing Unison at the concert. I'm not sure what the fascination in this song is anyway!! I would much rather prefer a better song....and frankly I would keep the show as it is rather than add in Unison. But I agree in that I hope they continue adding more to the show. Quote
CelineJN Posted November 12, 2006 at 09:00 PM Author Posted November 12, 2006 at 09:00 PM To answer some questions...the RDMH dress is short and totally shows off Celine's legs....it actually barely covers much of anything but looks fantastic on her. I highly doubt there will be any more major changes....except for maybe mild little ones to what they now currently have. The crowd stood for LCMM as the Celine suggested but then sat down between LCMM and RDMH. The crowd seemed to really love RDMH...I for one thought it was quite dramatic and a great sight to see!!! I think you all will love it. I agree IDAN seems a bit odd earlier in the show.....especially since she had to leave the song before it is over. But RDMH truly takes its spot quite well!!! I forgot to mention one thing....after Celine yells 'let's hear it for the band" as she runs off stage, they show each member of the main band on the screen and each gets a little section to "show their stuff". During this Elijah runs around and plays with whoever is on the screen at the time. I guess a little like Celine did on the FIY tour. Then once this is over....the backup singers come downstage and then the Unison rap thing starts. It definitely makes LCMM longer than it used to be! And for whoever called me "he"....I am a female (and happy being one). thanks! Quote
CSCfan Posted November 12, 2006 at 09:08 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 09:08 PM Thanks for the addendum!! I love the new band intro! It was long overdue.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Koolan Posted November 12, 2006 at 09:55 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 09:55 PM imagine if Celine ad-libs during the band intro how short is the show compared to before they took out the 3 songs? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
CSCfan Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:02 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:02 PM It's prob. longer, since LCMM is longer and I think RDMH is also longer than ANL, plus the intro of SM.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Koolan Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:05 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:05 PM ..but still technically one song to replace 3. they shoudl add a different finale Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
CSCfan Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:08 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:08 PM Oh you meant before the 3 songs, sorry.. I thought you meant before these changes.. I'm sure they're not done yet.. they're doing one thing at a time apparently.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
maxceline Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:15 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:15 PM we need some more changes... at the end of the show.. Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
Koolan Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:19 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:19 PM oh yeah, there's still the unknown French song what are the chances of it being used for the finale? Mathias, didn't you say RDMH will be added after this month? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
stevo Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:27 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:27 PM OHHHHHH! I wanna see the new dress that shows off her legs!!! I hope they don't remove it before January! Quote
Céline's Blues Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:34 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:34 PM I'm more than sure she will keep them sexy dresses and show'em sexey legs! 4 eva mo'! <3 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
CSCfan Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:34 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:34 PM oh yeah, there's still the unknown French song what are the chances of it being used for the finale? Mathias, didn't you say RDMH will be added after this month? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I said the song would be added in November.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
CSCfan Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:38 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:38 PM OHHHHHH! I wanna see the new dress that shows off her legs!!! I hope they don't remove it before January!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I'm hoping TC/CD.com will put pics up.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
celinefanonline Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:45 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:45 PM maybe they'll add more for the dvd!!and yeah hope we'll see new pic soonand also like video !! i mean like the one to promote AND a trailer! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
kdw123 Posted November 13, 2006 at 12:22 AM Posted November 13, 2006 at 12:22 AM I hope they will be adding at least one more song! Celine said in an interview "new numbers" so there should be at least one more coming. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.