CelineJN Posted November 12, 2006 at 06:52 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 06:52 AM So AND just ended and I wanted to post that the show has officially changed!!!! I thought I would post details. All is the same until after I'm Alive, she is still wearing the white outfit....I Drove All Night follows and then Celine leaves before the song is over for a quick change. After IDAN, Seduces Me starts but....because Celine is still off stage Mego has arranged a new intro during which all the guys dance around the stage. Celine then walks on in a black low cut, slinky black dress (which I LOVE) and Titof takes her hand and leads her to "the chair". If I Could follows as usual...but then, after that, Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore comes in....there is no more spinning red dome on the video wall. Instead they have played with the lighting to make it look as though she is in a forrest. She does still come on the screen for the last few lyrics. Since "A New Love" is no longer in the show, they have moved the frames to this number. I Surrender follows PQTME, but Celine is no longer on the stage left stairs, since she is already on the stage. She simply walks around the dancers on that side of the stage and then goes over to her usual stairs for the end. She leaves the stage after IS for another quick change and comes back out for the Italian song with her black tight pant, red gloves outfit as usual. All The Way follows and then I Got the World on a String. She gave her normal "medly" speech about Frank before the two songs. Again she leaves the stage out the screen door and Titof shows up in the audience as usual....but instead of the curtain coming own on him, he says "hit it Mego" and I Wish starts. Celine runs back on stage minus the red gloves and her black cardigan. She performs I Wish the same and then LCMM starts. Right after the line "you gotta feel it right here, right here, right there", Celine yells "let's hear it for the band" and runs off stage. The backup dancers come downstage and take over, with Barnev doing his "yeah, let me hear ya say yeah" stuff. Like he did on her LTAL tour. After some of this, two of the male dancers come downstage and start rapping the rap section of the Unison remix. They repeat the "remember this Miss Celine Dion" line twice and then the back-up singers end with "Love Can Move Mountains". Lights go off and then a spot light hits the door in the screen and Celine comes out to start River Deep Mountain High. I'm sure most of you saw the rehearsals on Team Celine, but let me just tell you, Celine's dress is incredible!!! She wears this gold metal dress with fringe on the bottom, total Tina Turner like! And she makes sure to move her legs enough to make the fringe move. The only difference from the Team Celine video is the dancers do not lift Celine up during the song. It is really great though...much better seen live and Celine really BELTS it out...and yes, she does sing it LIVE! (for any of those non believers out there!) She runs off and then comes back for MHWGO with her peach dress. This is the last song still. Right after the song Elijah comes out alone and gives Celine the rose. She then walks into the audience and gives it away before the bows even start. When she comes back on stage that's when everyone else emerges and they take their group bow.So that's about it...I hope I gave a pretty good picture. Did anyone else see it tonight? If so, what did you think???? I thought Celine did a great job for her first time doing the new show in front of an audience. I'm sure she was super nervous! Quote
Tal Posted November 12, 2006 at 06:57 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 06:57 AM holy crap! thanks for letting us know!! so does she sing unison or it it just a second of it? Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
CelineJN Posted November 12, 2006 at 06:59 AM Author Posted November 12, 2006 at 06:59 AM Celine doesn't sing Unison at all...she is off stage at that time.....only her two dancers rap that one bit. Quote
Tal Posted November 12, 2006 at 07:06 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 07:06 AM awwww damn, lol thats so cool though!!! so is the RDMH dress short or long? awww this is so cool!! Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
ifsicol Posted November 12, 2006 at 07:15 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 07:15 AM dear god, that was beautiful, thank you Quote
Josje Posted November 12, 2006 at 07:20 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 07:20 AM Thank you for the review Quote
xo1hrt4celineox Posted November 12, 2006 at 08:07 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 08:07 AM WOW! Thanks for telling us! It was a really good description, I could picture it all in my head! It makes me want to go back soooooo bad!!!! Stupid money! thanks again! Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
stevo Posted November 12, 2006 at 09:22 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 09:22 AM Oh Goodie! It looks as if we'll be getting a cool new AND for the DVD shoot in January! Yipeeee! Does the RDMH dress show off her legs??!! Quote
binsk Posted November 12, 2006 at 09:23 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 09:23 AM awesome i hope they add more Quote -RK
Viva las Vegas Posted November 12, 2006 at 09:25 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 09:25 AM Thank you so very much for letting us know!!! I didn't think that they are going to change the show that radical but for me it sounds really great. It was time to change the background for "Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore" because the old one was used for that many songs^^ I don't really like the idea of having "I Drove All Night" that soon in the show it was always the highlight of the show to me. But now it seems as "River Deep, Mountain High" got this part.. Can't wait to see the new costumes and the wish for the BD is getting stronger and stronger Quote http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2392/liveineuropesigtt5.jpgThe new German-speaking fan site >> toujoursCéline << Die neue deutschsprachige Fanseite 24.05.08 - Paris, France25.05.08 - Paris, France27.05.08 - Paris, France30.05.08 - Dublin, Ireland12.06.08 - Berlin, Germany14.06.08 - Frankfurt, Germany16.06.08 - Stuttgart, Germany18.06.08 - Köln, Germany20.06.08 - Hamburg, Germany22.06.08 - München, Germany05.07.08 - Nice, France
Mozinha Posted November 12, 2006 at 09:38 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 09:38 AM I'm still half asleep and didn't get everything but sure it sounded great. Shame they took out A New Love. I just love that song so much and the coreo was fantastic. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
celinesounds Posted November 12, 2006 at 09:42 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 09:42 AM thanks, i can't waint for the DVD Quote #FREEJAVITO
binsk Posted November 12, 2006 at 09:48 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 09:48 AM (edited) it'll look bad for the DVD if they ended the show w/ 3 less songs than what they started w/...they need to add more i'm sure the dancers are happy a new love is out since it was so hard on them physically w/ their abs and is the gold metal dress for RDMH the same that was changed during the 500th sold out show that she used for MHWGO then IS Edited November 12, 2006 at 09:49 AM by binsk Quote -RK
Fanny! Posted November 12, 2006 at 09:53 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 09:53 AM Ohhh I loved A New Love Can't wait to have the DVD! Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Niko's Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:04 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:04 AM Merci beaucoup pour les informations !!! Quote http://echo.levillage.org/220/images/3993.gif
celinefanonline Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:08 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:08 AM cool!!! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Bellamy Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:30 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:30 AM GREAT!!! Thanks for letting us know. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Céline's Blues Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:39 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:39 AM Thanks, CelineJN! That's very kind of you. I would be interested to see how the set list looks like now. I mean IDAN so early in the show is weird, really weird, but nonthelessbutstillofcourse it IS one of the highlights of the show as it seems. I am thrilled to heard of the inclusion of RDMH, but I would love them to add Unison as it's a fun song AND not vocally challenging at all. It would be a treat to hear it live again and it would not strain her vocals. I am still sad Fever is gone. It's a crime. A true crime. With Fever, RDMH, Ammore and IDAN the show would be VERY good set list wise. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Ronny83 Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:44 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:44 AM Did they remove Ammore Annascunnuto? Thank you for letting us know. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Bellamy Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:54 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:54 AM Did they remove Ammore Annascunnuto? Thank you for letting us know. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>She leaves the stage after IS for another quick change and comes back out for the Italian song with her black tight pant, red gloves outfit as usual. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Ronny83 Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:59 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 10:59 AM Did they remove Ammore Annascunnuto? Thank you for letting us know. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>She leaves the stage after IS for another quick change and comes back out for the Italian song with her black tight pant, red gloves outfit as usual.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>It confused me, 'cause it's not properly an Italian song, but Neapolitan song. I didn't realize he was talking about Ammore. Thank God, it's still here. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Viva las Vegas Posted November 12, 2006 at 11:09 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 11:09 AM If I'm not wrong that tracklist should look like this: 1. A New Day Has Come2. The Power Of Love3. It's All Coming Back To Me Now4. Because You Loved Me5. To Love You More6. I'm Alive7. I Drove All Night8. Seduces Me9. If I Could10. Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore11. I Surrender12. Ammore Annascunnuto13. All The Way14. I've Got The World On A String15. I Wish16. Love Can Move Mountains17. River Deep, Mountain High18. My Heart Will Go On Quote http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2392/liveineuropesigtt5.jpgThe new German-speaking fan site >> toujoursCéline << Die neue deutschsprachige Fanseite 24.05.08 - Paris, France25.05.08 - Paris, France27.05.08 - Paris, France30.05.08 - Dublin, Ireland12.06.08 - Berlin, Germany14.06.08 - Frankfurt, Germany16.06.08 - Stuttgart, Germany18.06.08 - Köln, Germany20.06.08 - Hamburg, Germany22.06.08 - München, Germany05.07.08 - Nice, France
Bellamy Posted November 12, 2006 at 11:40 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 11:40 AM And a new instrumental after Seduces Me. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
ZoraSourit Posted November 12, 2006 at 11:42 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 11:42 AM Oh God lol I want to see the RDMH stuff lol Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
Viva las Vegas Posted November 12, 2006 at 11:50 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 11:50 AM (edited) And a new instrumental after Seduces Me.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Mmmh are you sure? I can't find anything about a new instrumental in CelineJN's post.. Edited November 12, 2006 at 11:50 AM by Viva las Vegas Quote http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2392/liveineuropesigtt5.jpgThe new German-speaking fan site >> toujoursCéline << Die neue deutschsprachige Fanseite 24.05.08 - Paris, France25.05.08 - Paris, France27.05.08 - Paris, France30.05.08 - Dublin, Ireland12.06.08 - Berlin, Germany14.06.08 - Frankfurt, Germany16.06.08 - Stuttgart, Germany18.06.08 - Köln, Germany20.06.08 - Hamburg, Germany22.06.08 - München, Germany05.07.08 - Nice, France
Bellamy Posted November 12, 2006 at 11:58 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 11:58 AM Mmmh are you sure? I can't find anything about a new instrumental in CelineJN's post..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>After IDAN, Seduces Me starts but....because Celine is still off stage Mego has arranged a new intro during which all the guys dance around the stage. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Viva las Vegas Posted November 12, 2006 at 12:03 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 12:03 PM Ah okay... but I think he means a new extented intro for "Seduces Me" so it must be before Céline starts singing the song in my opinion. I think it's part of the song and the half-naked dancers do have some more time to enchant the audience before Céline arrives Quote http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2392/liveineuropesigtt5.jpgThe new German-speaking fan site >> toujoursCéline << Die neue deutschsprachige Fanseite 24.05.08 - Paris, France25.05.08 - Paris, France27.05.08 - Paris, France30.05.08 - Dublin, Ireland12.06.08 - Berlin, Germany14.06.08 - Frankfurt, Germany16.06.08 - Stuttgart, Germany18.06.08 - Köln, Germany20.06.08 - Hamburg, Germany22.06.08 - München, Germany05.07.08 - Nice, France
Bellamy Posted November 12, 2006 at 12:07 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 12:07 PM Right, before "Seduces Me". Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.