cdfan Posted November 10, 2008 at 04:59 PM Posted November 10, 2008 at 04:59 PM I'm going to buy CD and DVD version this year in gold box. Quote
Davey84 Posted November 13, 2008 at 06:00 PM Posted November 13, 2008 at 06:00 PM I dunno if someone said it here, but the TAST songbook is now available in the boutique! http://celinedion.shop.musictoday.com/Prod...&pc=CXAM109 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
SensationalCeline Posted November 14, 2008 at 12:39 AM Posted November 14, 2008 at 12:39 AM I love listening to this album..I remember one christmas or two ago I was sitting in my Mom's van at Walmart and The Christmas Song came on the radio and I remember that there was this truck that had christmas lights all over it. It was a great memory with part of Celine in it too!!!!!!!! I also love her Chante Noel album too...i know some of the songs in english like Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, Silent Night, and Santa Claus is coming to town. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
RLAAMJR. Posted November 19, 2008 at 02:25 PM Posted November 19, 2008 at 02:25 PM So how many copies are sold for this album? what x-mas albums sold more than Celine's? Quote
JerseyGirl126 Posted December 22, 2008 at 04:08 AM Posted December 22, 2008 at 04:08 AM idk.. i think maybe Barbra Streisand? Quote nikki first time seeing Celine LIVE: September 10, 2008 @ Prudential CenterBEST NIGHT EVER!!
RLAAMJR. Posted December 22, 2008 at 10:58 AM Posted December 22, 2008 at 10:58 AM I wasn't able to find Celine's Christmas album. I was planning ot buy one more. Quote
Lizzy Posted December 22, 2008 at 04:00 PM Posted December 22, 2008 at 04:00 PM Hi Yentl Anchel, That`s exactly what I thought I`d love to have such anew Christmas album Indeed, and I'm longing for a new Christmas album.. She could do a French one with more new songs on it. It's Christmas so I thought now is a perfect time to chat about the album. I bought it back in 1998 when it was released and loved it right away. It really put me in the mood for Christmas. I remember lighting some candles and listening to "Oh Holy Night". Celine's vocals made me so emotional along with the christmas atmosphere that I had created. I loved it. I love all the tracks on the album. I was listening to it again today and it made me so happy. I don't think any of my Christmasses would be the same without that album playing loudly in my house. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote
anewdayhascome Posted December 22, 2008 at 06:02 PM Posted December 22, 2008 at 06:02 PM I'd love to have some more xmas tracks from Celine...Does anybody have Oh christmas tree mp3? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Cellphone Posted December 23, 2008 at 01:47 PM Posted December 23, 2008 at 01:47 PM I was shocked to find out that These are the Special Times costs only 2,50 or 2,95 euros (don't remember which) in Lidl in Finland. That's outrageous! It's one of the best Christmas albums of all times. Quote
wandac Posted December 24, 2008 at 07:13 PM Posted December 24, 2008 at 07:13 PM I love this album and I love love the way Celine sings these songs! I take it out every December, and not only do I never tire of it, but there is no other Christmas album that puts me in a such a wonderful holiday frame of mind. The Collectors' Edition (with the "These Are Special Times" TV special on DVD) is great - I didn't record it on my VHS player at the time and always regreted it, as Celine sings beautifully throughout the program. Andrea is also fabulous. (As an aside, I have heard many good singers attempt The Prayer duet over the years since, but nobody has ever come close to the magic produced by Celine and Andrea. The Prayer tends to highlight other singers' shortcomings.) I wonder if Celine is planning another Christmas album. What about one in French, Celine? Merry Christmas. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.