Ray Posted November 2, 2008 at 05:45 PM Posted November 2, 2008 at 05:45 PM Where was the dvd released? And can you play it in an European dvd-player? My favorite song:Oh holy night Quote Céline Dion Mariah Carey Madonna Lara Fabian Debbie Gibson Wilson Phillips Linda Eder Tina Arena Martika
Davey84 Posted November 2, 2008 at 06:02 PM Posted November 2, 2008 at 06:02 PM last year and yes heb hem ook bij de media markt gezien Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Lou555 Posted November 2, 2008 at 06:48 PM Posted November 2, 2008 at 06:48 PM This album is so great, i really love it!! And the vocals are killing me!!I bought it 2 times, the CD+DVD and regular version! I'm so happy, today was the day i aloud myself to listen to Christmas music so i watch the DVD and listen the album! My top 5 would be something like this: 1: The Magic Of Christmas Day2: O Come All Ye Faithful3: Don't Save It All For Christmas Day4: Christmas Eve5: Another Year Has Gone By Oups! I didn't know there was a DVD of this album. What is it exactly? Could you please tell me what is on? Quote
celinesafan Posted November 2, 2008 at 07:27 PM Posted November 2, 2008 at 07:27 PM TAST is by far her best album vocally...and O HOLY NIGHT is probably her best vocals ever - never in my life i heard a voice more powerful...i remmember the first time i heard it , it was like - "she is not human , how can she hit that long note " lol! Yeah have to agree. The performance of O Holy Night was really very good vocally, a very emotional performance aswell. Watched this just the other day actually, amazing voice. Quote http://www.petrodevilliers.co.za/images/petrocdpromo.jpg
Javito Posted November 2, 2008 at 08:49 PM Posted November 2, 2008 at 08:49 PM This album is so great, i really love it!! And the vocals are killing me!!I bought it 2 times, the CD+DVD and regular version! I'm so happy, today was the day i aloud myself to listen to Christmas music so i watch the DVD and listen the album! My top 5 would be something like this: 1: The Magic Of Christmas Day2: O Come All Ye Faithful3: Don't Save It All For Christmas Day4: Christmas Eve5: Another Year Has Gone By Oups! I didn't know there was a DVD of this album. What is it exactly? Could you please tell me what is on? Disc: 2 1. Power Of Love(From the Bonus DVD of the "These Are Special Times" Network TV Special) 2. Do You Hear What I Hear (duet with Rosie O'Donnell)(From the Bonus DVD of the "These Are Special Times" Network TV Special) 3. O Holy Night(From the Bonus DVD of the "These Are Special Times" Network TV Special) 4. Because You Loved Me(From the Bonus DVD of the "These Are Special Times" Network TV Special) 5. Let's Talk About Love(From the Bonus DVD of the "These Are Special Times" Network TV Special) 6. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (From the Bonus DVD of the "These Are Special Times" Network TV Special) 7. My Heart Will Go On(From the Bonus DVD of the "These Are Special Times" Network TV Special) 8. The Prayer (duet with Andrea Bocelli)(From the Bonus DVD of the "These Are Special Times" Network TV Special) 9. Ave Maria - performed by Andrea Bocelli(From the Bonus DVD of the "These Are Special Times" Network TV Special) The best personally is O Holy Night. Priceless performance And its frustrating to see again on a DVD TPOL and MHWGO but well, we will manage to get used to that by 2015 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
SuperLove4Celine Posted November 2, 2008 at 10:01 PM Posted November 2, 2008 at 10:01 PM Just wanted to let everybody know that the songbook is now available for purchase. (It only took them 10 years to get it published. ) Anyway, here's the link to the site that I bought it from: http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/store/smp_de...ts+Item-_-Title This company is very reliable. I purchased the sheet music single for "You And I" and the songbook for One Heart from them. Great service! - Joe Quote
Javito Posted November 2, 2008 at 10:10 PM Posted November 2, 2008 at 10:10 PM It's true! I neither realized that there haven't been released a songbook for this album This album deserved a songbook much more than other titles in Céline's discography (ANDLIL... ) Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
SuperLove4Celine Posted November 2, 2008 at 11:09 PM Posted November 2, 2008 at 11:09 PM It's true! I neither realized that there haven't been released a songbook for this album This album deserved a songbook much more than other titles in Céline's discography (ANDLIL... ) Agreed. I'm still hoping for a songbook to Unison. However, I have a feeling I'll be hoping for a lot longer than Celine's heart will go on. I think it would be wonderful to have the sheet music for "I Feel Too Much" and maybe, just maybe, get an unreleased photo from that album! Perhaps around Unison's 25th anniversary something exciting regarding this album will get released. A completely remastered edition, a DVD of the Wintergarden concert with a special bonus music videos section for "The Last To Know," "Unison," "(If There Was) Any Other Way," and both versions of "Where Does My Heart Beat Now." I'd even like to see a few of the songs get remixed and added on as bonus material. "I Feel Too Much" and "Love By Another Name" would be great contenders for something like this. And one last hope would be for Celine to re-record "If We Could Start Over" with a modern twist and have it released to radio as a single, therefore giving it the recognition it deserves/deserved. Anyway, I know I rambled on for quite a while regarding Unison when this is a These Are Special Times thread. Sorry. So going back to ...Special Times I still am annoyed, yet not surprised (Sony being Sony you know), that "I Met An Angel (On Christmas Day)" didn't make it onto the "Collectors Edition." I love that funky holiday track. Heck, I may have to go listen to it tonight just for the fun of it! - Joe Quote
Gicedi Posted November 3, 2008 at 05:05 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 05:05 AM I love that cd!My favorite songs are: Holy Night, Ave Maria, Blue Xmas, Don't save it all for Xmas day. But every song on the album...''speak'' to my heart! Quote https://youtu.be/D2KKDewXvJE
[Alex] Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:52 PM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:52 PM I love the album!!! I have start listening to it since October Too early, I know but I couldn't resist myself. All songs are my favorite, except of one - The Christmas Song. Quote http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9782/myweekwithmarilynpremje.jpg
Timster Posted November 3, 2008 at 08:29 PM Posted November 3, 2008 at 08:29 PM I so need to buy this album soon! I used to only download Celine albums but now I'm buying the hard copys because they are far more special! Quote
Black Kitten Posted November 4, 2008 at 01:05 AM Posted November 4, 2008 at 01:05 AM i started playing this album as early as September! Quote
Nmj Posted November 4, 2008 at 01:24 AM Posted November 4, 2008 at 01:24 AM I Love this album as well my favorite is "TAST" Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted November 4, 2008 at 03:45 AM Posted November 4, 2008 at 03:45 AM I already bought 2 this year. The first one i bought in september and the other just this october. I'm planning to buy 3 more . heheheh Let's make Celine's Christmas album the best-selling Christmas album of all time. Quote
reamary Posted November 4, 2008 at 09:36 AM Posted November 4, 2008 at 09:36 AM I would so much like to get the dvd version!! I didn't even know it existed until this fall. But I haven't found it anywhere on the internet. Well one place (priceminister) had it, but I wasn't sure if it was only for region 1. These Are Special Times is such a wonderful album, the best Christmas album there is! I haven't started listening to it yet though. Before, when I just got it in 1998, and few years after that I was always so crazy for Christmas that I started to play the album like in August or September already but last years I've forced myself to wait until the end of November so that I wouldn't get tired of listening to it before Christmas. But now I've realized that that just makes the time for listening to it too short! So this year I have to start earlier, maybe now is the time! Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
Peppercorn1991 Posted November 4, 2008 at 09:34 PM Posted November 4, 2008 at 09:34 PM (edited) Ive started to listen to the CD today. I had the CD/DVD last christmas on christmas day so i only has like one week to listen to it before it was like jan. This year im making sure it gets a good listen lol. kev Edited November 4, 2008 at 09:35 PM by kimankev Quote
Thomas Posted November 4, 2008 at 10:08 PM Posted November 4, 2008 at 10:08 PM Wow, 10 years goes so fast. I remember getting this for Christmas in 1998 (in those days I had to wait for things since I was only 15 and couldn't buy everything under the sun and have it delivered on release day...haha) and I ran upstairs and played it straight away on Christmas morning. Good memories! Quote
Javito Posted November 4, 2008 at 10:13 PM Posted November 4, 2008 at 10:13 PM i started playing this album as early as September! Just like me! I took if from my cd shelves two days ago and I think it wont return to it until january! This album is SO good! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Davey84 Posted November 4, 2008 at 10:18 PM Posted November 4, 2008 at 10:18 PM Wow, 10 years goes so fast. I remember getting this for Christmas in 1998 (in those days I had to wait for things since I was only 15 and couldn't buy everything under the sun and have it delivered on release day...haha) and I ran upstairs and played it straight away on Christmas morning. Good memories! I remember reading on tv text that céline recorded a new duet with R Kelly and that it was released with a new christmas album so i got all ready to go and get it and then I saw at the last moment that i was only a single and the album would come 2 weeks later and I was like Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
whineupemily Posted November 5, 2008 at 11:50 AM Posted November 5, 2008 at 11:50 AM Im listening to 'The Magic of Christmas Day (God Bless Us Everyone)' its absolutely filling my heart with Christmas spirit!Celine does that to me everyday though .. but her Christmas Album especialllllyyyyy! Quote
JerseyGirl126 Posted November 5, 2008 at 04:37 PM Posted November 5, 2008 at 04:37 PM i love this album one of my all time favorites even though it's a christmas cd. O Holy Night gives me chills like you can't believe. & The Magic of Christmas Day makes me really get into Christmas.. i love O Come All Ye Faithful too. i actually danced to that song at my school's holiday dance show. i even used a light-up candle as a prop lol. idk, it made me really get into the song & made me feel as if i were Celine performing this song- in dance form of course Quote nikki first time seeing Celine LIVE: September 10, 2008 @ Prudential CenterBEST NIGHT EVER!!
RLAAMJR. Posted November 6, 2008 at 09:46 PM Posted November 6, 2008 at 09:46 PM My Favorite is: Don't Save It All On Christmas Day." 2nd favorite: Christmas Eve Let's buy! buy! buy! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!! Quote
Davey84 Posted November 6, 2008 at 10:00 PM Posted November 6, 2008 at 10:00 PM I was just thinking... it would be soooo amazing to play, or even better have Céline perform, Oh Holy Night in a big church! that would be soooo fantastic!!! Every time I'm in a big church like the Notre Dame or Mont Matre, I'm imagining Céline's vocals roaring through the church;; O Holy night, the stars are brightly shiningIt is the night of our dear Savior's birthLong lay the world in sin and error piningTil He appeared and the soul felt it's worthA thrill of hope the weary world rejoycesFor yonder breaks a new and glorious mornFall on your knees O hear thiiie angel voicesO night divine!O night when Christ was bornO night diviiiiiiine!O night, O night diviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine! *chills* Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
JerseyGirl126 Posted November 7, 2008 at 01:59 AM Posted November 7, 2008 at 01:59 AM that would be amazing. i would definitely cry my eyes out. Quote nikki first time seeing Celine LIVE: September 10, 2008 @ Prudential CenterBEST NIGHT EVER!!
Jeremy H. Posted November 7, 2008 at 02:10 AM Posted November 7, 2008 at 02:10 AM It would not feel like Christmas without this CD. I will be watching the DVD too. Quote
gafsa Posted November 7, 2008 at 05:17 PM Posted November 7, 2008 at 05:17 PM I'm moslem, but since i was Celine fan so i bought TAST too, i love that album. Quote
idroveallnight Posted November 7, 2008 at 06:41 PM Posted November 7, 2008 at 06:41 PM It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas... I want the tinbox version of TAST they just came out with. Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted November 7, 2008 at 09:49 PM Posted November 7, 2008 at 09:49 PM Well , in the Philippines, we prepare the Christmas celberation starting on the month of October. Like putting up Christmas lights outside, hang Christmas lanterns, and even set up the Christmas tree. You can aslo hear Christmas songs already. It's actually like not just a Christmas day, but a Christmas season. 'tis the season to be jolly. Don't save it all on Christmas day, find a way, to give a little love everyday. Quote
Black Kitten Posted November 8, 2008 at 12:19 AM Posted November 8, 2008 at 12:19 AM (edited) Romeo, it's not Don't Save it all ON Christmas Day, it's Don't Save it All FOR Christmas Day Edited November 8, 2008 at 12:19 AM by dhena Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted November 10, 2008 at 04:09 AM Posted November 10, 2008 at 04:09 AM THanks for letting me know but I won't be editing it cos your post so that you won't need to change the content of your post. I am so excited to go home. I have gifts for my parents and siblings. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.