smw Posted November 10, 2006 at 11:56 PM Posted November 10, 2006 at 11:56 PM I'm looking forward to pulling my copy out...I'll try to resist until after Thanksgiving!! tehehehehe Quote
angel_christ Posted November 11, 2006 at 02:20 AM Posted November 11, 2006 at 02:20 AM I love all but my favorites are:Don't Save It All For Christmas DayFeliz Navidad Quote http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
Lawna Posted November 11, 2006 at 02:34 AM Posted November 11, 2006 at 02:34 AM I need to find my album! I listen to it every year in December. My personal faves are: 1.Oh Holy Night, 2. Don't Save it All, 4. Another Year Has Gone By 5. The Magic Of Christmas Day (God Bless Us Everyone) 7. Adeste Fideles (O Come All Ye Faithful)8. The Christmas Song (Chesnuts Roasting On An Open Fire) 11. Chirstmas Eve 12. These Are The Special Times 13. Happy Xmas (War Is Over) 14. I'm Your Angel 15. Feliz Navidad Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Chin Posted November 11, 2006 at 04:51 AM Posted November 11, 2006 at 04:51 AM my favourite songs from the album are "I'm Your Angel" & "The Prayer"but they are not Christmas songs... Quote
cdfan Posted November 11, 2006 at 12:18 PM Posted November 11, 2006 at 12:18 PM Mine favourities are:DON'T SAVE IT ALL FOR CHRISTMAS DAY (Because of Lyrics)ANOTHER YEAR HAS GONE BY (Because of B.Adams)CHRISTMAS EVE (I simply love it) I'm going to listen to these songs today (I can't wait...) Quote
xo1hrt4celineox Posted November 12, 2006 at 01:14 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 01:14 AM I couldn't wait! I pulled mine out 2 weeks ago! I just love christmas music!! This album is amazing, it's definitely one of my favs! My fav songs are (you know, i find it funny that half the album is my favorite lol!)-O Holy Night (breathtaking!!!)-Don't Save It all for Chistmas Day-The Magic of Christmas Day-Chistmas Eve-O Come All Ye Faithful-These are Special Times-Feliz Navidad-Another Year Has Gone By ...I love "I Met an Angel" but have always been confused that it wasn't on the album, can someone tell me where it comes from please? Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
Koolan Posted November 12, 2006 at 03:05 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 03:05 AM It's on the TTWII single. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
xo1hrt4celineox Posted November 12, 2006 at 03:34 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 03:34 AM It's on the TTWII single.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> oooh, thanks! Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
Joy88 Posted November 12, 2006 at 04:53 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 04:53 AM I love Celine's Christmas Album! I wish they would re-release it and add " I Met An Angel On Christmas Day" to the CD and throw in a bonus DVD with her CBS Christmas Special and whatever other videos or makings of exist of it. Mariah's Christmas Album got a Dual-Disc re-release last year so Celine should have one too! Anyway back to the album, my favorite tracks are: 1.The Christmas Song2.These Are The Special Times3.Another Year Has Gone By4.I'm Your Angel5.Christmas Eve Quote
handi Posted November 12, 2006 at 07:15 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 07:15 PM Yes, it's great that we can be with our favourite songbird also during Christmas! I just do love this album, Celine's voice really fits these songs, love it, love it, love it!! My favourites are: The magic of christmas dayThe christmas song (chestnuts roasting on an open fire)Christmas EveHappy XmasFeliz Navidad Oh gosh, I tried to skip some of the songs on the list but I just really miss them... All of it is GREAT! Quote http://queenceline.ovh.org/sygantury/syg5.jpg
firebird Posted November 12, 2006 at 07:31 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 07:31 PM This album is really amazing. It's one of her best albums in my opinion regarding vocal performance and music arrangements. The only songs I don't like are Brahm's Lullaby (boring) and I'm Your Angel (cheese), the rest is really great. the top 3 : O Holy NightAnother Year Has Gone ByBlue Christmas Quote
Ronny83 Posted November 15, 2006 at 10:04 AM Posted November 15, 2006 at 10:04 AM From CelineDion.com: 'These Are Special Times'November 15 , 2006 Celine's album 'These Are Special Times' is back on the charts again this season! The album appeared on the 'Soundscan Regional Chart - Albums in Quebec' last week! Originally released in 1998, this CD features a collection of beautiful holiday songs, including "Ave Maria," "The Prayer" and "Happy Xmas (The War Is Over)." Visit the ' Music ' section to listen to some clips from this album! Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Ania4 Posted November 15, 2006 at 10:25 AM Posted November 15, 2006 at 10:25 AM This is one of my favorites albums of Celine.I just love "Another year has gone by" Quote
kathyc25 Posted November 15, 2006 at 07:57 PM Posted November 15, 2006 at 07:57 PM Believe it or not I didn`t buy it until this year!! And here`s another thing --- my music theory college professor did the orchestration on 'Feliz Navidad'! Look for Richie Iacona...that`s my old professor! I still keep in touch with him . Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
kdw123 Posted November 15, 2006 at 08:44 PM Posted November 15, 2006 at 08:44 PM I love this cd, but I usually do not start listening to it until Thanksgiving weekend and then it is usually one of the only cds that I listen to until Christmas. Quote
smw Posted November 15, 2006 at 09:06 PM Posted November 15, 2006 at 09:06 PM Believe it or not I didn`t buy it until this year!! And here`s another thing --- my music theory college professor did the orchestration on 'Feliz Navidad'! Look for Richie Iacona...that`s my old professor! I still keep in touch with him .<{POST_SNAPBACK}> WOW! That's fantastic! Quote
lauracd Posted November 15, 2006 at 10:21 PM Posted November 15, 2006 at 10:21 PM This is one of my favorites albums of Celine.I just love "Another year has gone by" <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Me too! It's so good! I just love that song! Quote
rogerionovais Posted November 16, 2006 at 12:04 AM Posted November 16, 2006 at 12:04 AM (edited) Love to hear TAST in this season. great album, great songs, everything. My favourites are probably another year has gone by and Don't save it all for christmas day. Edited November 16, 2006 at 12:06 AM by rogerionovais Quote
Mozinha Posted November 16, 2006 at 12:42 AM Posted November 16, 2006 at 12:42 AM Am I the only weirdo who has listened to this in July? I have and Im not ashamed of it. I love this album so much! I'm listening to it right now. My mother has been asking me for days! I feel like Christmas already! My favourites: Oh holy nightAdeste FidelesAve MariaChristmas EveFeliz NavidadMerry Xmas Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
tativale Posted November 16, 2006 at 01:20 AM Posted November 16, 2006 at 01:20 AM (edited) I love that album too!!! I'm so in love with: Ave Maria, Another year, I'm your angel, these are the special time, .. wow love this album! Edited November 16, 2006 at 01:20 AM by tativale Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
nico robin Posted November 16, 2006 at 04:36 AM Posted November 16, 2006 at 04:36 AM My mother will kill me if I put that cd on now. I have to wait at least until after December 5th (that's another holiday here) before I can put it on and get away with it <{POST_SNAPBACK}> actually we already have the christmast tree hehe and since november 1st i been listening christmast songs My very favorites are "Blue Christmas", "Don't save it all for Christmas Day", "Another year has gone by", "Christmas Eve", "The Prayer", "These are special times", "Christmas Song (Chestnuts roasting on an open fire)" and...well I think I am enumerating all of them, aren't I?? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> anyway am i the only one who doesn't have this album????? i have listened must of the songs and my favs arefeliz navidado holy nightthese are special timeshappy xmas Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
xo1hrt4celineox Posted November 16, 2006 at 06:15 AM Posted November 16, 2006 at 06:15 AM Am I the only weirdo who has listened to this in July? I have and Im not ashamed of it. I love this album so much! Nope not the only one... I always TRY to only listen to it close to Christmas, but I usually get an itch for it over the summer, it makes me laugh to listen to xmas music when ite like 80 and sunny outside! Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
Ted Posted November 17, 2006 at 10:44 PM Posted November 17, 2006 at 10:44 PM Celine's "These are Special Times"#24 Celine Dion, These Are Special Times on Holiday Chart With a bullet#181 (ReEntry) Celine Dion, These Are Special Times on Comprehensive Chart With a bullet TAST ,also, re-enters Billboard Pop Catalog Chart at #27 with a bullet Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
VinnyT. Posted November 17, 2006 at 11:09 PM Posted November 17, 2006 at 11:09 PM how much it sold? THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Ronny83 Posted November 17, 2006 at 11:09 PM Posted November 17, 2006 at 11:09 PM Wow, thank you Ted. I hope it will climb the charts. Il Divo's Christmas album is at #3 in the Pop Catalog. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
nico robin Posted November 18, 2006 at 03:12 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 03:12 AM i want this album!!but i can't find it here..i haave to search it again the songs i've listened i love it!! i really want it! Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
SuperLove4Celine Posted November 18, 2006 at 05:21 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 05:21 AM My favorite song off the album is CHRISTMAS EVE! It's the best song off that album! I would LOVE to hear Celine sing this live, JUST ONCE. I think I may even write to TeamCeline. I doubt anything will get done about it, but at least I could voice my opinion about the song to them. ...Joe... Quote
karatedude317 Posted November 20, 2006 at 12:44 AM Posted November 20, 2006 at 12:44 AM Am I the only weirdo who has listened to this in July? I have and Im not ashamed of it. I love this album so much! Nope not the only one... I always TRY to only listen to it close to Christmas, but I usually get an itch for it over the summer, it makes me laugh to listen to xmas music when ite like 80 and sunny outside! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> NOT AT ALL! I work in a school for children with autism and developmental disabilities. There's a male student around 17 or 18 who will "earn" the CD when he does his work. A few weeks ago I walked into his classroom and heard "O Holy Night". I stopped in my tracks to hear it, then commented about listening to Christmas music in early November. His teacher told he he's been listening to that since July! He was listening to it again the other day as a matter of fact, laying on his mat in the corner listening to Celine. I have to say I've been wathing the live performance of OHN on Youtube since September so I guess I"m guilty of not waiting til Christmas too! Quote
max24 Posted November 20, 2006 at 10:11 PM Posted November 20, 2006 at 10:11 PM We all know that in November1998 Celine has released "I'm Your Angel" commercial single. We all know that in March 1999 she has released "The Prayer" radio single. BUT MY QUESTION IS:When was the "Don't Save It All For Christmas Day" radio single released? In 1998? In 1999? In 2000? And where?? Quote
max24 Posted December 1, 2006 at 09:36 AM Posted December 1, 2006 at 09:36 AM Ted,could you post Celine's positions on the 2006-12-09 Billboard charts? I mean these: 1) Top Holiday Albums - (#24 last week) 2) Billboard Comprehensive Albums - (#181 last week) 3) Top Pop Catalog Albums - (#27 last week) ?? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.