Jump to content

Let's talk about These Are Special Times!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I just bought this CD last week, so I hope I am contributing to it going up in the charts!

 

:clap:

Posted (edited)
Ted,

could you post Celine's positions on the 2006-12-09 Billboard charts? I mean these:

 

1) Top Holiday Albums - (#24 last week)  #31 last week

 

2) Billboard Comprehensive Albums - (#181 last week)  #161 last week

 

3) Top Pop Catalog Albums - (#27 last week)  #29 last week

 

??

 

Max,

You missed a week. I put last under your post.

 

Sure I will. Thanks for asking. I thought nobody was interested.

1) Top Holiday Albums - #31 this week w/o a bullet

 

2) Billboard Comprehensive Albums - #140 this week - with a bullet

 

3) Top Pop Catalog Albums - #30 this week w/o a bullet

Edited by Ted
Posted

i might get this album in two weeks!! :w00t:

i hope i can find it!! :innocent:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
Ted,

could you post Celine's positions on the 2006-12-09 Billboard charts? I mean these:

 

1) Top Holiday Albums - (#24 last week)  #31 last week

 

2) Billboard Comprehensive Albums - (#181 last week)  #161 last week

 

3) Top Pop Catalog Albums - (#27 last week)  #29 last week

 

??

 

Max,

You missed a week. I put last under your post.

 

Sure I will. Thanks for asking. I thought nobody was interested.

1) Top Holiday Albums - #31 this week w/o a bullet

 

2) Billboard Comprehensive Albums - #140 this week - with a bullet

 

3) Top Pop Catalog Albums - #30 this week w/o a bullet

 

 

What's the Billboard Comprehensive Albums? Plus explain me how come the album can drop on the top pop catalog and go up in another one with a bullet (which mean sales are higher this week, right?)??? :unsure: :wacko:

Posted
What's the Billboard Comprehensive Albums? Plus explain me how come the album can drop on the top pop catalog and go up in another one with a bullet (which mean sales are higher this week, right?)???  :unsure:  :wacko:

 

Billboard Comprehensive Albums is the real album chart for me because it contains all albums.

On Billboard 200 albums are out after 2 years and they can never chart again. Christmas albums are out after 1 year and also can't chart again.

 

For example Falling into You album's last position on Billboard 200 was #89. And because 2 years passed, the album was out.

Posted

you know i'm thinking if they gonna release TAST in dual disc format then here's what i would like or it would be cool to be include these

CD side+ I met an angel & Petit Papa Noel with the chipmunks

 

DVD side

- TAST CBS special

- Blue xmas Live

- Another Year Has Gone By live with bryan adams

- I'm your angel music video (different version)

- The making of I'm your angel (recording)

- The Magic of xmas day live with rosie

- The prayer live at the oscar or grammy

- happy xmas with gloria & charlotte

- Feliz Navidad the recording

 

and maybe the unreleased video of These are the special time

also they can shoot a video for DSIAFCD

 

well that's just my wish

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
Stupid SONY put Mariah's xmas album as all-time holiday classic in it's music store, but not TAST. :sick: Don't they know TAST sold more than Mariah's xmas album. :angry:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
You and I can E-mail our complaint  :angry2: AND anybody who wishes to!

 

I agree

I need someone to loves m like Celine loved René... And just like she sang in LTAL track # 16, I ask for that exact same thing

www.twitter.com/ajguerras

Posted
Stupid SONY put Mariah's xmas album as all-time holiday classic in it's music store, but not TAST.  :sick:  Don't they know TAST sold more than Mariah's xmas album.  :angry:

they can't be more stupids coz they already reach the top!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted (edited)

Ted could you post the missing two positions from this week?

 

These Are Special Times

 

Billboard Comprehensive Albums (21 weeks, peak #85)

Nov-25-2006 #181

Dec-02-2006 #161

Dec-09-2006 #140

Dec-16-2006 #89

 

Top Pop Catalog (65 weeks, peak #1)

Nov-25-2006 #27

Dec-02-2006 #29

Dec-09-2006 #30

Dec-16-2006 ?

 

Top Holiday Albums (125 weeks, peak #1)

Nov-25-2006 #24

Dec-02-2006 #31

Dec-09-2006 #31

Dec-16-2006 ?

Edited by max24
Posted
Ted could you post the missing two positions from this week?

 

These Are Special Times

 

Billboard Comprehensive Albums (21 weeks, peak #85)

Nov-25-2006 #181

Dec-02-2006 #161

Dec-09-2006 #140

Dec-16-2006 #89

 

Top Pop Catalog (65 weeks, peak #1)

Nov-25-2006 #27

Dec-02-2006 #29

Dec-09-2006 #30

Dec-16-2006  ?

 

Top Holiday Albums (125 weeks, peak #1)

Nov-25-2006 #24

Dec-02-2006 #31

Dec-09-2006 #31

Dec-16-2006 ?

 

Happy to. Here they are.

Top Pop Catalog #30 without a bullet

Top Holiday Album #26 with a bullet

Ted

Posted

Ted,

are you subscribed to Billboard? Are you able to post Celine's peak positions on these charts:

HOT 100 SINGLES RECURRENT

HOT 100 RECURRENT AIRPLAY

ADULT CONETMPORARY RECURRENTS

TOP MUSIC VIDEO

BILLBOARD COMPREHENSIVE MUSIC VIDEOS

 

These are the only charts that I'm missing :(

 

And by the way, thanks for posting TAST positiions :)

Posted
This album is so amazing. I do like/enjoy it
AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Posted
Ted could you post the missing two positions from this week?

 

These Are Special Times

 

Billboard Comprehensive Albums (21 weeks, peak #85)

Nov-25-2006 #181

Dec-02-2006 #161

Dec-09-2006 #140

Dec-16-2006 #89

 

Top Pop Catalog (65 weeks, peak #1)

Nov-25-2006 #27

Dec-02-2006 #29

Dec-09-2006 #30

Dec-16-2006  ?

 

Top Holiday Albums (125 weeks, peak #1)

Nov-25-2006 #24

Dec-02-2006 #31

Dec-09-2006 #31

Dec-16-2006 ?

 

Happy to. Here they are.

Top Pop Catalog #30 without a bullet

Top Holiday Album #26 with a bullet

Ted

 

MAX,

I MADE A MISTAKE

Top Catalog #18 with a bullet

I am sorry about that

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Ted,

could you post this and last week position of TAST on the Comprehensive Albums chart?

 

Thanks :)

Posted

celine is up this week 2 places on the TOP HOLIDAY ALBUMS chart...from 20 to 18... :xmas_biggrin:

 

mariah is at 20 BTW down 2 :xmas_tongue:

Posted
TOP POP CATALOG ALBUMS

TW | LW | Artist | Title | Sales TW | % Change | Sales LW | Total Sales

 

15. DION*CELINE THESE ARE SPECIAL TIMES 23,695 (-5) 24,865 4,810,872

 

17. CAREY*MARIAH MERRY CHRISTMAS 23461 (-8) 25,588 4,772,786

TAST still sold more copies than Mariah's Xmas album. :clap:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted

i still find it hard to believe that mariah has sold around 6 million copies from mimi only in the u.s.

back then , with her first few albums she atleast had the talent and the voice...now she lost it all yet she is more popular than ever in america...go figure... :ermm:

Posted
i still find it hard to believe that mariah has sold around 6 million copies from mimi only in the u.s.

back then , with her first few albums she atleast had the talent and the voice...now she lost it all yet she is more popular than ever in america...go figure... :ermm:

Sex sales? :xmasnaughty: :xmaswhistling:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
Ted,

could you post this and last week position of TAST on the Comprehensive Albums chart?

 

Thanks :)

 

Be happy to.

TAST #115 on Comprehensive Albums Chart this week.

TAST sold 109,000 and Mariah's MC sold 113,000 so far this year.

The actual #'s for TAST 4,810,872 Mariah's MC 4,772,786. TAST is still ahead by 38,000. Remember TAST came out 4 years later than Merry Christmas.

:clap: :clap:

Posted
Ted,

could you post this and last week position of TAST on the Comprehensive Albums chart?

 

Thanks :)

 

Be happy to.

TAST #115 on Comprehensive Albums Chart this week.

TAST sold 109,000 and Mariah's MC sold 113,000 so far this year.

The actual #'s for TAST 4,810,872 Mariah's MC 4,772,786. TAST is still ahead by 38,000. Remember TAST came out 4 years later than Merry Christmas.

:clap: :clap:

Thanks, and wahat was the last week position on Comprehensive chart?

Posted
Ted,

could you post this and last week position of TAST on the Comprehensive Albums chart?

 

Thanks :)

 

Be happy to.

TAST #115 on Comprehensive Albums Chart this week.

TAST sold 109,000 and Mariah's MC sold 113,000 so far this year.

The actual #'s for TAST 4,810,872 Mariah's MC 4,772,786. TAST is still ahead by 38,000. Remember TAST came out 4 years later than Merry Christmas.

:clap: :clap:

Thanks, and wahat was the last week position on Comprehensive chart?

TAST was #91 last week (Dec.23rd) on the Comprehensive Chart.

Posted
It's a very special record for me. I like it very much.I always try not to listen to it too early. It makes me feel that Christmas Are soon
Posted
Be happy to.

TAST #115 on Comprehensive Albums Chart this week.

TAST sold 109,000 and Mariah's MC sold 113,000 so far this year.

The actual #'s for TAST 4,810,872 Mariah's MC 4,772,786. TAST is still ahead by 38,000. Remember TAST came out 4 years later than Merry Christmas.

:clap:  :clap:

Plus, Mariah released a DualDisc version last year. Céline didn't. :xmas_biggrin:

Posted
Interesting facts to know. :thumbsup2:
Posted
Thanks for the info! I find this very intersting.

Boston, August 12th & 13th 2008 & MSG, Sept 15th 2008, Montreal February 13th, 2009

 

Check out my Celine Videos From Boston and NYC

http://www.youtube.com/madison52578

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...