Jump to content

Special Eurovision - 50th Anniversary


Recommended Posts

Posted
What's wrong wit Helena?? :P The song is cool too, I mean it's catchy

I love it too

I knew it will be 2005's winner from the very beggining

 

 

I watched all 14 videos :wacko:

I agree Helena's song was decent - mixed with Greek and Riverdance overtones. BUT I still love our Céline and was sad she didn't do so well.

post-789-0-85779200-1435722092_thumb.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...