Celcool Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:16 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:16 PM It's because the show wasn't aired in France, so they couldn't vote. Otherwise she'd won for sure! France is in love with her. Quote
vegas19 Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:16 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:16 PM no comment....... Quote http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2489/beztytuufv0.jpgBerlin - GERMANY - Waldbuhne - June 12, 2008Kraków - POLAND - Błonia Park - June 28, 2008
vegas19 Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:17 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:17 PM It's because the show wasn't aired in France, so they couldn't vote. Otherwise she'd won for sure! France is in love with her.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>It wasn't aired in France???? why?????? Quote http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2489/beztytuufv0.jpgBerlin - GERMANY - Waldbuhne - June 12, 2008Kraków - POLAND - Błonia Park - June 28, 2008
Johana Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:19 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:19 PM WHY WHY WHY .that's no fair!! Celine was the best.buuuuuuu Quote http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/Angelonearth-sig.jpg
adi dion Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:20 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:20 PM NOOOO!!!!!!!! they are so not fair! at least ther is no Diva LOL the greek song! no one knows it...just coz she won last year...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>you are so right!! Quote
adi dion Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:21 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:21 PM It's because the show wasn't aired in France, so they couldn't vote. Otherwise she'd won for sure! France is in love with her.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>It wasn't aired in France???? why?????? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah, why?? Quote
ZoraSourit Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:21 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:21 PM Well... I spent about 6 euros voting for nothing hahaha But whatever lol Céline is the best known of all Eurovision Song Contest winners... So... WHO CARES! GO CÉLINE! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
Celcool Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:21 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:21 PM It's because the show wasn't aired in France, so they couldn't vote. Otherwise she'd won for sure! France is in love with her.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>It wasn't aired in France???? why?????? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I really wonder why too. Quote
Mozinha Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:43 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:43 PM I told you guys, she couldn't win. People don't associate her to eurovision and to that song. Remember, she won it in 1988 and then came back to europe in the 90s, her biggest hits in europe came in 1992 so... people never link her to the Eurovision. And it's not Celine competing, it's the song.And that's not a brilliant song.... Celine being out of top 5 I put my bets on Volare. I like that song. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Mozinha Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:51 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:51 PM Remember... it's the song that's for competition, not the singers.That song is... well... not very good LOL. Anyways, from all the ones who went to Eurovision, Celine is the only one who still has a carreer like this!!!!!! She is the greatest, the biggest selling female artist in history. They should be proud to have Celine competing there. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
celine the power of my dream Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:53 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:53 PM Yeah how surprising. I knew this before this competions started. And I think it's fair to because if you say eurovisionsongcontest you say ABBA Waterloo. In that time they changed things so I agree with the result. I'm glad that helana with my number one didn't win because that would only be because of that it was just 5 months ago and the song is still in the heads of people. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Taking Chances Tour: Antwerpen, Paris, Amsterdam, New York «««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««« http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/M-etje/Celine/Banners/CelineAND15-kl1.png
Ronny83 Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:55 PM Author Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:55 PM ABBA won <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh, no doubt about it. I really think this contest is so fake! The greek "big-tits" Helena... I'm glad Céline was not there. The song already "promoted" her. She couldn't help it anyway. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
raluchi Posted October 22, 2005 at 10:00 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 10:00 PM I'm so disappointed Celine diserved to be in top 5 Volare bleahhhh I had voted 8 times , now i'm waiting to see the invoice Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/raluchi/ANDfinalshow-1.jpg
fred Posted October 22, 2005 at 10:10 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 10:10 PM ABBA won <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh, no doubt about it. I really think this contest is so fake! The greek "big-tits" Helena... I'm glad Céline was not there. The song already "promoted" her. She couldn't help it anyway.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> What's wrong wit Helena?? The song is cool too, I mean it's catchy, that you can't say about the songs which won between Olsen Brothers an Sertab - who were they and how did they won?!?! 2001 Helena Paparizzo competed with her brother in their band Antique with the song I Would Die For You - a monster hit here in Sweden that summer and is still super good, it came what place... 5th? And the winner that year....?! So forgotten... /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Celcool Posted October 22, 2005 at 10:13 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 10:13 PM I'm glad Waterloo won, it's a great song. And that's not a brilliant song.... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You're right, the song isn't the best, even Celine didn't like it when she sang it in 1988. LOL Quote
fred Posted October 22, 2005 at 10:15 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 10:15 PM I'm glad Waterloo won, it's a great song. And that's not a brilliant song.... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You're right, the song isn't the best, even Celine didn't like it when she sang it in 1988. LOL<{POST_SNAPBACK}> And still she did it? But she didn't do Heaven's What I Feel...? /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Adeline Posted October 22, 2005 at 10:15 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 10:15 PM It is true It was not diffused in France I will have so much wanted to see it and be able to vote for Céline. Quote Taking Chances Tournée : 19, 20, 21, 25 et 27 mai à Bercy5 juillet à Nice7 juillet à Arras9 juillet à Genève12 Août à Boston19 Août à Montréal23 Août à Montréal12 Fevrier 09 à Montréal14 Février 09 à Montréal15 Février 09 à Montréal
raluchi Posted October 22, 2005 at 10:17 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 10:17 PM What's wrong wit Helena?? The song is cool too, I mean it's catchyI love it tooI knew it will be 2005's winner from the very beggining Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/raluchi/ANDfinalshow-1.jpg
fred Posted October 22, 2005 at 10:19 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 10:19 PM What's wrong wit Helena?? The song is cool too, I mean it's catchyI love it tooI knew it will be 2005's winner from the very beggining<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yea me too, the fact that she's Swedish is a little plus Have you heard Die For You??? /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Ronny83 Posted October 22, 2005 at 10:26 PM Author Posted October 22, 2005 at 10:26 PM Here you will find the 5 best Eurovision songs ever as results from the 2nd voting. The best Eurovision song ever is: "Waterloo" 2nd place: "Volare" 3rd place: "Hold me now" 4th place: "My Number One" 5th place: "Save your kisses for me"These are the results from the first voting round for the places 6 to 14. 6th place: "Fly on the wings of love" 7th place: "Ein bisschen Frieden" 8th place: "Congratulations" 9th place: "Everyway that I can" 10th place: "Ne partez pas sans moi" 11th place: "Eres tú" 12th place: "What's another year" 13th place: "Diva" 14th place: "Poupée de cire, poupée de son"Source: http://www.eurovision.tv/english/2041.htm Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
raluchi Posted October 22, 2005 at 10:52 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 10:52 PM (edited) Have you heard Die For You???/fred<{POST_SNAPBACK}> NopeIs it Helena's song?If it is nicey , can you post it? The best Eurovision song ever is: "Waterloo" - deserved 2nd place: "Volare" - bleahhh3rd place: "Hold me now" - 4th place: "My Number One" - cool5th place: "Save your kisses for me" - so sweet "Ne partez pas sans moi" at least it is in top 10 Edited October 22, 2005 at 10:54 PM by raluchi Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/raluchi/ANDfinalshow-1.jpg
Mozinha Posted October 22, 2005 at 10:53 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 10:53 PM I like that Volare song. The greek song.... give me a break...And the Olsen brothers.... give me a pillow cause it makes me sleep. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
adi dion Posted October 22, 2005 at 10:54 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 10:54 PM (edited) 10th place? LOL Diva is in the 13 place!! "Poupée de cire, poupée de son" is in the last place? i love that song, it is so cute i thought that it would be in the top 5 Edited October 22, 2005 at 10:54 PM by adi dion Quote
fred Posted October 22, 2005 at 11:32 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 11:32 PM Have you heard Die For You???/fred<{POST_SNAPBACK}> NopeIs it Helena's song?If it is nicey , can you post it? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Well you should! Yes it is her song, she sings and her brother... I don't know what he does, play some instrument perhaps, backing vocals or write the track... they are called Antique... I don't have the song on my computer but search the net... there must be preview or a real stream play somewhere... /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Mozinha Posted October 23, 2005 at 08:13 AM Posted October 23, 2005 at 08:13 AM I was just remembering the choreography for the song. I loved the ballerina thing! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Bellamy Posted October 23, 2005 at 04:27 PM Posted October 23, 2005 at 04:27 PM I saw Eurovision in Chinese news on CCTV(The China Central Television which has billion audience) just now. they reported Waterloo wins. and they introduce Eurovision as the beginning success of many famours singers including The Queen Diva Celine Dion who won the contest in 1988. BTW, she's the only singer they mentioned. cause in China nobody knows about Eurovision or other singers in it. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
raluchi Posted October 23, 2005 at 05:39 PM Posted October 23, 2005 at 05:39 PM I saw Eurovision in Chinese news on CCTV(The China Central Television which has billion audience) just now. they reported Waterloo wins. and they introduce Eurovision as the beginning success of many famours singers including The Queen Diva Celine Dion who won the contest in 1988. BTW, she's the only singer they mentioned. cause in China nobody knows about Eurovision or other singers in it. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> finally somebody highlighted this and sertab said nice things about celine when she introduced her Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/raluchi/ANDfinalshow-1.jpg
Mozinha Posted October 23, 2005 at 06:12 PM Posted October 23, 2005 at 06:12 PM Yeah!!!I felt so proud!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Adam868 Posted October 24, 2005 at 01:13 AM Posted October 24, 2005 at 01:13 AM How da freak can she not win, or even be in the Top 5? We all know who the real winner is in our hearts! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.