Mozinha Posted October 22, 2005 at 07:28 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 07:28 PM I have no credits on my phone but I'm voting on my job's phone.... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
ZoraSourit Posted October 22, 2005 at 07:28 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 07:28 PM Céline will be #11 performing. Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
ZoraSourit Posted October 22, 2005 at 07:29 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 07:29 PM I have no credits on my phone but I'm voting on my job's phone.... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> That's wise lol Very wise.Keep on voting then! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
celine the power of my dream Posted October 22, 2005 at 07:31 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 07:31 PM I voted. It's not the best song but Céline is the best singer Netherlands sms 11 naar 3111 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Taking Chances Tour: Antwerpen, Paris, Amsterdam, New York «««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««« http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/M-etje/Celine/Banners/CelineAND15-kl1.png
raluca Posted October 22, 2005 at 07:33 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 07:33 PM i'll try to vote! i'll still my dad's cell phone! Quote J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
Mozinha Posted October 22, 2005 at 07:34 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 07:34 PM My boss is sooooooooooooooo gonna kill me!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
ZoraSourit Posted October 22, 2005 at 07:36 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 07:36 PM It's not a fair competition... Waterloo from Abba is recognized in every corner of the world... And they probably will win because of that. It was a big hit. Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
Mozinha Posted October 22, 2005 at 07:41 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 07:41 PM I don't believe Celine is going to win because Ne Partez Pas Sans Moi is not one of her greatest hits, people don't really know it, they don't sure associate it to the Diva Celine we see today. Doesn't bother me at all. I just hope she makes it to top 5. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
ZoraSourit Posted October 22, 2005 at 07:45 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 07:45 PM I don't believe Celine is going to win because Ne Partez Pas Sans Moi is not one of her greatest hits, people don't really know it, they don't sure associate it to the Diva Celine we see today. Doesn't bother me at all. I just hope she makes it to top 5.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yes... Top 5 is a reasonable request and it would be nice the same way.I agree with you when you say that people don't associate Céline to Eurovision. When I talk about that people get really surprised that Céline won it. And c'mon... lol It was almost 20 years ago lol Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
Mozinha Posted October 22, 2005 at 07:50 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 07:50 PM ABBA now.I really dislike this song...They have so much better songs LOL Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
raluca Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:07 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:07 PM i can't believe! noone gives me a phone to vote! o man! i hope she gets to top 5! and i also hope she wins cause Raluchi bet on her...1 milion lei..that is like 30$...maybe not much for you but much here! Quote J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
Mozinha Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:08 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:08 PM They are showing comercials here now. I'M GONNA KILL THEM IF THE DON'T SHOW CELINE, I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL THEM! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
celine angelil Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:09 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:09 PM Can you vote only one time or more times Quote
Mozinha Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:09 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:09 PM Can you vote only one time or more times <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As many times you want!!!2 left for Celine!!!!They are showing it again Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Mozinha Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:13 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:13 PM CELINE IS NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
VinnyT. Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:22 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:22 PM too bad just the performance no videomessage from celine! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Mozinha Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:26 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:26 PM (edited) Let's wait, we never know, they can show it latter.If not, it's ok for me, I loved to see it again. And something really cool happened. A couple of canadian guests here at the hotel are here in a pc close to me, checking their emails and they heard Celine on Tv, stopped everything and looked and her and then they asked me: do you like her? She is from outr country.I told her I must be her biggest fan. They seemed delighted. Then they told me that it's a shame she doesn't sing in Canada but they plan to see her in Vegas. Then I told them I've been there to see her show and they were so proud LOL. It was fun! Edited October 22, 2005 at 08:28 PM by Mozinha Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Fran Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:30 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:30 PM I'm very disappointed no video message! In all web site was said that will be a video... Quote
Mozinha Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:32 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:32 PM Don't forget voting!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Salla Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:51 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:51 PM Voted I was dissapointed as well, that they didn't show a message from Céline But maybe the video message they've been talking about everywhere is something she has recorded in case she'll win? Or maybe they'll still show something before the whole thing is over. *shrug* Quote
Koolan Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:51 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:51 PM I feel helpless as I can't vote.. hope they'll show the video message later. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Mozinha Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:52 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:52 PM I voted a lot I boss is going to kill moi LOL. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Johana Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:52 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:52 PM I'm voting from Poland too Celine is the best Quote http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/Angelonearth-sig.jpg
Mozinha Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:54 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 08:54 PM GOOOOOOOOOOO CELINE!!!!Make it to top 5 and makes us proud!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
vegas19 Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:01 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:01 PM (edited) yes We voted in Poland too she should be the winner Edited October 22, 2005 at 09:01 PM by vegas19 Quote http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2489/beztytuufv0.jpgBerlin - GERMANY - Waldbuhne - June 12, 2008Kraków - POLAND - Błonia Park - June 28, 2008
adi dion Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:04 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:04 PM i voted 3 times!! good luck to Celine!! Quote
Julian Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:13 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:13 PM Celine ISNT in the top5 Quote
celine angelil Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:14 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:14 PM oh well we know who's the best and who made it big can't be said about tje other artist accept abba Quote
VinnyT. Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:14 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:14 PM no celine among 5 finalists! I agree with putting "Volare" and "waterloo" but who knows the others? the greek song! no one knows it...just coz she won last year...who cares! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
onlymist Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:15 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 09:15 PM According to our presentor she's 10th. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.