Jump to content

The reflections topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

well sorry i started SAD cause i needed help from others and advise, not to control it,,

 

 

and it has helped until all this mindless title tattle, caused by one person

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
its ok dont worry about it

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
well sorry i started SAD cause i needed help from others and advise, not to control it,,

 

 

and it has helped until all this mindless title tattle, caused by one person

 

 

 

All I am saying Marie and the rest who have replied after what I said is that it feels like I can't even come in here without reading something to what I've said and how wrong I am for saying it.

 

And as for sad, I think it is a great way to let people know that they can come here and learn how to cope with sadness and depression.

Posted
well said Dana

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted

Thanks Helen. I am glad that you are on my side about this whole thing. And who cares if Helen and I are the 2 that dominate the topic. We have a right to do that.

 

 

I am reflecting on this and am :angry2: at some people around here. You know who you are.

Posted
Are you out of your mind Dana?! This is a discussion forum! The person who starts the thread doesn't have control of it, unless that person is a moderator or admin of the forums, of which you are neither.

 

What annoys me the most is that you are such good friends with someone, until they disagree with you and then you dump them and go looking for someone else.

 

I can't speak for everyone else on this forum, but I have to say I am at the end of my rope with your posting. It seems like your posting the same replies in every topic! We know that you and Helen are friends, we all think that's great, but we want to talk about other things as well, you can't dominate every conversation on the forums, which is what your doing, whether it's on purpose or not.

 

you said it all

Posted

Thank you, Damien. Great words, ma' boy.

 

I suppose I'll 'reflect' upon dominance today. What makes dominance? Can it ever be constructive? What is the energy pattern of those who dominate and why do they? I know most of these answers but I'm sure there is more to learn, especially with a living example here lately.

 

Hmmm...

Posted
well i want to say , that when i reflect back into the past and where i am now, i can understand how much ive changed, its a good thing for me to reflect on, makes me want to carry on getting better
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
And who cares if Helen and I are the 2 that dominate the topic.  We have a right to do that.

Ahem, who gave you the "right" to dominiate this topic? You have absolutely no right to dominate any topic. I still remember you trying to play the role of a moderator on the Celine Discussions :rolleyes:

 

Edit:

 

Also, just cause a newbie tells you what to do, doesn't mean they have no right to say it to you. I know you only want to hear what you want to hear. :glare:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted (edited)
What did I say? I didn't even know I did that. Please close the 4 topics that have my name next to them on this first page of the off topic section. I don't want to create havoc anymore. I am making a few people mad by what I say. Just close the topics please. What I say is wrong and I can't stand being corrected on what I say. I hate that,and I'm sure that you hate it too. I try and voice my opinion and get shot down for the wrong one. I am always being told what to say. Edited by 1Celine12
Posted
We don't think we should close those topics. Just because you started the topics, don't mean you have right to ask us close them. We already clean the posts last time. You can't expect us to fix a mess you caused again and again. You need to take the result. You already caused the mess. You can't expect you can have a fresh start everytime. Also everytime when others don't agree with you, you say you'd leave. And you come back to repeat yourself right after you said you'd leave. You can't even stick to your own words. If you want this mess over, you should learn how to admit your mistakes sincerely even you hate being corrected on what you said.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted (edited)

You guys may not see it, but I try to correct my wrong doings and then things get heated up again. I just don't think my opinions should be torn apart around here. I do have a right to say what I want to, as long as it's clean, but lately, I have been in the wrong for things that have been said and I don't appreciate being told what to say. If what I say is not to anybody's liking, then too bad. I just don't like being quoted and then told how and what to say everytime I post here. It busts my chops when I come in here and people are saying that what I said is wrong and not the way it should have been said. One meber said "they don't speak the same language we do." Meaning that another member and I don't respond to the posts the right way.

 

To everyone who reads this post: If you don't like what I have to say, that's too bad. I and other members may not speak the same"language" you do, but that doesn't matter. Just ignore the posts that don't meet your standards and reply to another post. I don't need people telling me how to speak the "language" you do. If you need to start another topic, please post rules in the topic starter so we can speak the "language" you do and can get along.

 

Sorry I had to say all this, but Koolan and Bellamy, it had to be said. If you need to delete this post, be my guest. This is how I feel right now and I am sticking to every word that has been said.

Edited by 1Celine12
Posted

There is only ONE that dominates it ALL. Ask Koolan. He knows her:

 

http://www.clubtenco.org/ie4/mostre/98%20Sainkho.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted

the picture above look like she is singing celine dion song

 

That's the way it is! :D

Posted
Can always count on you, Siur. :giggle:

 

:innocent:

the picture above look like she is singing celine dion song

 

That's the way it is!   :D

WOW, debbie how could you have possible guessed!? :shocking: :w00t: :hitler:

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted

Guys, I have been away for a couple hours and things have cooled down inside me. One more time: I will not try and want people to hear what I want to hear.

 

THE END

Posted
I am having an okay evening so far. I am just trying to get through the madness of this world. Can't believe there is so much madness in this world. Why is there so much madness in the world?
Posted
I think everyone knows who is mad here. :rolleyes:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
I was not talking about that, Bellamy. I was talking about something completely different here. I was talking about why the world in general has to have war and famone. Not what has been going on here. And as I said in a different topic, I was gonna end all this once and for all. Truely this time I will. If not you or Koolan can give me a warning.
Posted (edited)
well i guess im off your christmas card list seeing you deleted my name, how will i ever move on Edited by mazceline
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted

Ah Marie ... you're one of us now ... but, hey, you lasted the longest ... sorry you're not "the world" anymore ...

 

:msn-wink:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
Can always count on you, Siur. :giggle:

 

:innocent:

the picture above look like she is singing celine dion song

 

That's the way it is!   :D

WOW, debbie how could you have possible guessed!? :shocking: :w00t: :hitler:

 

:mdr: :lmao: huHAuHAUhUAHuHAuhAuha i cant stop laughing HUAhuHAuHAUHuHAUhauAh

Posted
well i guess im off your christmas card list seeing you deleted my name, how will i ever move on

 

thank bloody god!

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
well i guess im off your christmas card list seeing you deleted my name, how will i ever move on

 

thank bloody god!

 

:rofl_2:

 

:msn-wink:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
I'd like to reflect on how much I love Bellamy and Koolan and how I think they are the best admins evah!

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
I'd like to reflect on how much I love Bellamy and Koolan and how I think they are the best admins evah!

 

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

 

:msn-wink:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
they really are! The first admins I have ever seen that aren't power hungry or supercilious.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
I'd like to reflect on how much I love Bellamy and Koolan and how I think they are the best admins evah!

 

 

 

he is only trying to get in there pants

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

kidding :giggle: :giggle:

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...