A new day... Posted March 13, 2006 at 07:40 PM Posted March 13, 2006 at 07:40 PM This bootleg is AMAZING ! OMG thanks automat1c !!!!!! AA is IS Why does céline say "sorry" at the beginning of IA ??? Did she run into a dancer ?? Quote
supayen Posted March 13, 2006 at 10:14 PM Posted March 13, 2006 at 10:14 PM I don't think that's Celine saying "sorry." I think it's someone in the audience. I don't remember her saying "Espana," so I'm only guessing here, but she was telling her dancers to go this way and that way when they were leaving the stage and maybe she told one of them to go to Spain. Quote
celinefanonline Posted March 14, 2006 at 12:21 AM Posted March 14, 2006 at 12:21 AM i count the last note to i surrender and Celine sing like around 13 or 14 seconds !!! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Koolan Posted March 14, 2006 at 12:28 AM Posted March 14, 2006 at 12:28 AM i count the last note to i surrender and Celine sing like around 13 or 14 seconds !!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> never realized it's that long that is probably the highlight of the show! http://www.funfilesandsmiles.com/smileys2/goteamkris3lw.gif Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Nautanick Posted March 14, 2006 at 02:14 PM Posted March 14, 2006 at 02:14 PM Also...since the Falling Into You tour, I haven't heard her sing TPOL differently from one performance to the next. That doesn't mean it's not sung live. What makes you so sure that she's lipping to playback on I Surrender, and TPOL? I would need to hear two very clear recordings to tell..and all we have is this new one and then the others which are barely audible. But CelineFreak, that's just it. There is not one Celine Dion performance that I've heard - when she actually sings live - that is completely identical to another performance that came before or after. Whether it's voluntary or involuntary - a tone, a note, a breath - there's always something different. Compare the several actual live recordings of TPOL together, and then compare the versions we have in bootlegs [i have many if you'd like to hear them] and tell me they're not exactly the same. Plus we actually HAVE a sound clip of the playback track that's used. Sorry if I sound confrontational, but for some reason, whenever this comes up, it bugs me. Yes, I know i'm a SCF Quote
sebulba Posted March 14, 2006 at 05:15 PM Posted March 14, 2006 at 05:15 PM My plus and minus list. + Soundquality was awesome.+ I surrender.+ I'm alive.+ A new day has come. - MHWGO doesn't sound powerful anymore. Not like it did a couple a years ago.- Ammore Annascunutto and Fever, I don't like those songs. Quote < >
CelineFreak Posted March 14, 2006 at 05:41 PM Posted March 14, 2006 at 05:41 PM But CelineFreak, that's just it. There is not one Celine Dion performance that I've heard - when she actually sings live - that is completely identical to another performance that came before or after. Whether it's voluntary or involuntary - a tone, a note, a breath - there's always something different. Compare the several actual live recordings of TPOL together, and then compare the versions we have in bootlegs [i have many if you'd like to hear them] and tell me they're not exactly the same. Plus we actually HAVE a sound clip of the playback track that's used. Sorry if I sound confrontational, but for some reason, whenever this comes up, it bugs me. Yes, I know i'm a SCF <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Well, even if it is true, all I can say is, you do what you gotta do...Maybe all this singing every night is more than her voice can handle - so by giving her voice a break during certain songs - she can bring the show to people each night who come from all over to see her. Unfortunate - yes, but it's still an amazing show. What really surprised me is her obvious lip-syncing to MHWGO on the View recently. I don't think I've ever seen her lip that song before. Again, probably due to saving her voice for the show. Quote
celinefanonline Posted March 14, 2006 at 07:56 PM Posted March 14, 2006 at 07:56 PM well now i hope Celine will sing all the songs LIVE in the international fan convention one in 2007 just for this one haha Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
mangust Posted March 15, 2006 at 03:12 AM Posted March 15, 2006 at 03:12 AM "What a wonderful world" is a masterpiece. For me. Really like this lullaby style. And the way she said words :"they'll learn much more than I'll ever know- know-know" Cute. Quote Who knows where the road will lead us, only a fool would say... Russian Celine Dion Forum - Place for those who can talk
Krys Posted March 15, 2006 at 04:19 AM Posted March 15, 2006 at 04:19 AM i count the last note to i surrender and Celine sing like around 13 or 14 seconds !!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> oo thats cool. although didnt somebody told us she held that note for 22 seconds before? Quote
Benjamin Posted March 15, 2006 at 01:37 PM Posted March 15, 2006 at 01:37 PM nobody can make a cover for this bootleg please? Quote http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/LP2010.201092613246.jpg
danmu Posted March 15, 2006 at 01:48 PM Posted March 15, 2006 at 01:48 PM Loving 'I Surrender'!! Quote
Koolan Posted March 15, 2006 at 07:39 PM Posted March 15, 2006 at 07:39 PM nobody can make a cover for this bootleg please?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I thought Fred was gonna make it? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Ana_and_Mario Posted March 16, 2006 at 12:16 AM Posted March 16, 2006 at 12:16 AM amazing bootlegamazing thingamazing qualitythanks!!!!! Quote "Baby slow down The end is not as fun as the start Please stay a child somewhere in your heart"
luvnceline5 Posted March 16, 2006 at 01:37 AM Posted March 16, 2006 at 01:37 AM (edited) The recording quality is really good.* Pour que tu m'aimes encore : This performance is great. Fabulous, amazing. I have tears in my eyes. There is so much passion in her voice, and power at the same time. It doesn't sound harsh or anything. Just perfect. I can't stop listening to it over and over again. * Because you loved me : I love that performance. It's vocally great. I don't know, but she hardly sang this song so good recently. Too bad it's so short* A new day has come : Really nice.* Seduces me : This one is great too, especially when she goes a bit deeper with her voice. That suits her. It sounds really passionate* Ammore Annascunnuto : First : the instrumental part at the beginning is much to long, it starts to bore me after a while. Second : This is one of the best vocal performances at that concert. No flaws, no nasality, pure perfection. I really hope Celine will record Ammore Annascunutto for album one day ...No please not. Look what they did to Dance With My Father. It sounded so good live and then they made that horrible R&B track out of it <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Ammore Annascunutto is long in the beginning.. because they are doing a costume change.. also .. i thought that Dance With My Father Again.. was beautiful on the recording.. it doesn't even sound like R & B.. LOL Edited March 16, 2006 at 01:39 AM by luvnceline5 Quote http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8770/celine8nm.gifhttp://img248.imageshack.us/img248/4954/andblue8yx.jpg ~Celine: Greatest Singer In The Whole World!!~
karatedude317 Posted March 16, 2006 at 02:50 AM Posted March 16, 2006 at 02:50 AM thanks, how did you do this? Quote
jmiracle Posted March 16, 2006 at 10:05 AM Posted March 16, 2006 at 10:05 AM For those who requested it , here are my CD covers for this amazing bootleg !Hope you like it !!!! Quote
jmiracle Posted March 16, 2006 at 10:24 AM Posted March 16, 2006 at 10:24 AM sorry ,it didn't work ! I will post them in few minutes! Quote
songbird Posted March 16, 2006 at 10:31 AM Posted March 16, 2006 at 10:31 AM The sound quality is way better than the other bootlegs we have until now, but it's exagerated to say it's CD quality... She sounds very nasal on most tracks... I was initially delighted by the power of her voice in "I surrender", but now... I'm dissapointed to find out she doesn't actually sing it... On "Seduces me" she's totally out of her element... in translation, it's too God damn nasal to be considered nice... I'm not blown away, but let's say it's not too bad... Quote Celine Challenge :: Over 10.000 beautiful pictures of our diva! http://celinedion.evonet.ro/coppermine/
luvnceline5 Posted March 16, 2006 at 09:08 PM Posted March 16, 2006 at 09:08 PM When you are there at the concert though.. everything is so different.. she sounds beautiful and amazing.. i have been 7 times.. and i would never trade it for anything.. even if sometimes she did sing a little nasal.. in person she sounds amazing... i am really bummed that she doesn't sing I Surrender live anymore.. the only time i heard it live was the very first time i went in June of 03' and after that they just did play back.. the whole song to she stands at the back of the stage to.. she never comes the the front.. so you can't tell when you are there.. but when you have been so many times you can tell.. and ya know.. she doesn't sing IACBTM live either... it sounds the same from the first time i heard it!!! Again the very first concert i went to in 03 she did sing it live.. because it sounded different and amazing.. but now it sounds the same everytime!!! So i dont' know.. but when you are there the playback doesn't even matter.. the show is amazing there is always something to look at.. and she looks so beautiful and says some funny things.. so i could care less I LOVE HER!!!!!! CELINE ROCKS MY WORLD!! Quote http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8770/celine8nm.gifhttp://img248.imageshack.us/img248/4954/andblue8yx.jpg ~Celine: Greatest Singer In The Whole World!!~
luvnceline5 Posted March 16, 2006 at 09:10 PM Posted March 16, 2006 at 09:10 PM OH YEAH>. and thanks for the bootleg it's awesome.. so much better then the real CD that Sony Released... they released a horrible version of the concert.. well it wasn't horrible... but i have heard her sing so much better when i was there... actually she sounded better every time that i was there, then that Sony version!!!! anywho thanks for the bootleg.. your awesome!!! Quote http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8770/celine8nm.gifhttp://img248.imageshack.us/img248/4954/andblue8yx.jpg ~Celine: Greatest Singer In The Whole World!!~
jmiracle Posted March 16, 2006 at 09:21 PM Posted March 16, 2006 at 09:21 PM at last , here they are...hope you like them! http://img303.imageshack.us/img303/7466/sanstitre12mc.th.jpg http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5455/sanstitre52ni.th.jpg Quote
LVCeline Posted March 17, 2006 at 08:48 AM Posted March 17, 2006 at 08:48 AM (edited) I have to give props to that rendition of If I Could. It sounds just about perfect after I really listen to it. Her belts are very full and they sound great. It's the best version we've got on record I think, and probably the best time I've heard her sing it, although it's hard to compare from memory. Surely very beautifully sung. I'm Alive is also a really good version. She sounds very full at parts. I can't help but wonder if she's holding back a bit, because there are times when her voice comes through and surprises me. Hehe, did anyone notice she flubs the lyrics on Fever? The whole few lines before she says "get me down" sound wrong to me. Edited March 17, 2006 at 08:50 AM by LVCeline Quote
celinefanonline Posted March 17, 2006 at 10:11 AM Posted March 17, 2006 at 10:11 AM The sound quality is way better than the other bootlegs we have until now, but it's exagerated to say it's CD quality... She sounds very nasal on most tracks... I was initially delighted by the power of her voice in "I surrender", but now... I'm dissapointed to find out she doesn't actually sing it... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> yes she sound nasal but I surrender she did sang it live!! if not live but the last 13 / 14 secs note was live Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Benjamin Posted March 17, 2006 at 11:15 AM Posted March 17, 2006 at 11:15 AM at last , here they are...hope you like them! http://img303.imageshack.us/img303/7466/sanstitre12mc.th.jpg http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5455/sanstitre52ni.th.jpg<{POST_SNAPBACK}> thank you so much for the cover!!!!!! It's very beautiful Quote http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/LP2010.201092613246.jpg
idylla Posted March 17, 2006 at 12:26 PM Posted March 17, 2006 at 12:26 PM Splendide !!!!!!!!! Quote http://www.billets.ca/images_spectacles/grandes/cel.jpg
Ana_and_Mario Posted March 17, 2006 at 02:04 PM Posted March 17, 2006 at 02:04 PM only her voice sounds kind of changed.. Quote "Baby slow down The end is not as fun as the start Please stay a child somewhere in your heart"
VinnyT. Posted March 17, 2006 at 02:57 PM Posted March 17, 2006 at 02:57 PM BTW it's "ammore annascunnuto" and not "ammore annascunutto" Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Deano Posted March 18, 2006 at 03:01 PM Posted March 18, 2006 at 03:01 PM Thanks for posting this - it is great quality! I was lucky enough to win the Team Celine monthly contest last year and won two tickets to the show and was lucky enough to go backstage before the show and meet Celine. The night I chose to attend - 5 March 2006! So I am very excited that I have this audio memory of the night in addition to the photos I had taken with Celine and the programs she signed for me before the show. She was an absolute delight to meet and she was much prettier in person than she appears in photos - they don't do her justice! She was very friendly and genuinely interested in meeting her fans. For those of you out there who dream of meeting her - it can happen! I never would have thought that I would be lucky enough to win the monthly Team Celine competition but it did happen. We were lucky enough to have the 2 centre seats in the front row and the show was spectacular (4th time I had attended). I Surrender is my favourite Celine song and her performance of this song on the night was spectacular as many people have mentioned here. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.