Céline's Blues Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:30 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:30 AM I will write my own review later. It's up to you now. It's a gem in my opinion. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
stevo Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:38 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:38 AM (edited) SEB THANK YOU!!!!!! IT's so so beautiful! The perfect song for the Oscars. Celine is the greatest singer in the World. Thank you! I love you! Edited February 6, 2007 at 12:39 AM by stevo Quote
Zora Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:40 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:40 AM Where did you guys hear it? Quote LIFE BEGINS WITH LOVE
CSCfan Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:40 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:40 AM (edited) Oh wow.... Edited February 6, 2007 at 12:41 AM by CSCfan Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
$P!K& Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:44 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:44 AM OH MY GOODITS' SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! i DIED! CELINE SING AND SING AND SING! I LOVV IT Quote
VinnyT. Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:46 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:46 AM I love the "daysssssssssss and nightssssssssssssss" part Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
stevo Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:46 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:46 AM "Now all my days...!!!"- PURE HEAVEN. She's the best! Quote
Ted Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:46 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:46 AM Thanks so much, Seb.It's a beautiful song. The lyrics are so pretty. It will go nicely on the Oscar's. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Ronny83 Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:52 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:52 AM The track is amazing. So classical, she sounds Barbra-ish. The orchestra is perfect. She will rock at the Oscars. Thank you, Sebol. I can't wait to buy the album. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
max24 Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:54 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:54 AM In my opinion it's a good song to be performed at the Oscars. It's a big orchestra track. I'm also glad that I can her something new and fresh from Celine. But don't you think that Celine could show more of her voice with all those violins in the background? Because of that it's a little boring song. But still beautiful. Quote
$P!K& Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:56 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:56 AM It's so perfect...... it's so... OMG i realy love this song Quote
rodrigo_alka Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:58 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:58 AM I LOVE IT SO MUCH !!!! I HAVE LISTENED TO IT LIKE 15 TIMES ALREADY !!! IT'S PERFECT.... OSCARS 2007............FOR SURE, STANDING OVATION !!! Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
$P!K& Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:01 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:01 AM someone have the lyrics;~? Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:30 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:30 AM Um...where did you guys hear this song? There's no link anywhere in this thread to go listen to it. ...Joe... Quote
Tal Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:50 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:50 AM (edited) Lyrics: I knew I loved youBefore I knew youThe hands of timeWould lead me to youA evening starWast(?) from afarIt guided meIt knew you'd be here Now wrapped in moonlightAt last togetherHere in the incadescent glowWe are all we need to knowAs we softly please each otherTill the stars and shadows goAnd we sleep with our dreams around us (Orchestra) (Celine Adlibbing) It guided meIt knew you'd be (held for like a minute lol) I knew I loved youBefore I found youI knew I'd build my world around youNow all my daysAnd all my nightsAnd my tomorrows will all begin and end...With you With you... ~Fin~ I may have messed some of that up. Edited February 6, 2007 at 01:51 AM by Tal Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
tativale Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:51 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:51 AM WHhhoooooooooooooo I'm in HEAVEN. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
celinerific Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:56 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:56 AM Is there somewhere for us people who haven't heard it to hear it? Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
kdw123 Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:57 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:57 AM Where did you hear the song? I want to hear it!!! Quote
Dansons Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:02 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:02 AM Beutiful song it is!I can't stop reapeating it. Quote
Love, Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:02 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:02 AM I am starstrucked. What a beautiful performance. Gentle, tender, yet passionate and powerful at the same time. I'm in LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I don't know who got this song out first a BIG THANK YOU TO YOU, and thanks Estevam for sharing this song with me. I went ahead and typed out the lyrics to share with you all. Please correct me if you see any mistakes. Quote
AlberDR2 Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:05 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:05 AM woooow so sweet, Can't wait to see this live at the Oscars... what a gift to my ears... Thank you!! Quote http://i48.tinypic.com/2ngfr0p.jpg
VinnyT. Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:05 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:05 AM I am starstrucked. What a beautiful performance. Gentle, tender, yet passionate and powerful at the same time. I'm in LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I don't know who got this song out first a BIG THANK YOU TO YOU, and thanks Estevam for sharing this song with me. I went ahead and typed out the lyrics to share with you all. Please correct me if you see any mistakes.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> siur found it! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Love, Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:12 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:12 AM Thank you SEB, my LOVE! *thanks Vinny for the info! Quote
blue515 Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:14 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:14 AM Celine's voice sound perfect.I love the lyrics,love the music,love the OrchestraThanks siur,thanks Dansons for sharing this song with me Quote Life Is A Dream I Am Dreaming
celinerific Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:17 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:17 AM OMG. I'm a classical music lover and a Celine lover. That put together just did it for me. OMG! It's sooo beautiful!! I love it! OMG!!!!!!! Celine and a big orchestra!! OMG!!! Nothing gets better than this!!!! Tears of joy Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Andrei Dion Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:19 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:19 AM I still didn't listen to it. I'll wait for the Oscars. I'm kinda anxious to check / see what kind song is that one. I hope it's a very good one. Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Love, Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:20 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:20 AM (edited) OMG. I'm a classical music lover and a Celine lover. That put together just did it for me. OMG! It's sooo beautiful!! I love it! OMG!!!!!!! Celine and a big orchestra!! OMG!!! Nothing gets better than this!!!! Tears of joy <{POST_SNAPBACK}> YES! It was very beautiful and merged very well together. But that wasn't classical music. That was just a contemporary score performed by an orchestra. Edited February 6, 2007 at 02:21 AM by Love, Quote
celinerific Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:27 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:27 AM OMG. I'm a classical music lover and a Celine lover. That put together just did it for me. OMG! It's sooo beautiful!! I love it! OMG!!!!!!! Celine and a big orchestra!! OMG!!! Nothing gets better than this!!!! Tears of joy <{POST_SNAPBACK}> YES! It was very beautiful and merged very well together. But that wasn't classical music. That was just a contemporary score performed by an orchestra. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> When I say classical I mean like strings. I just thought "big orchestral music" sounded strange to say... which is what I would call it. And it can be classified as classical. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Love, Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:35 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:35 AM (edited) OMG. I'm a classical music lover and a Celine lover. That put together just did it for me. OMG! It's sooo beautiful!! I love it! OMG!!!!!!! Celine and a big orchestra!! OMG!!! Nothing gets better than this!!!! Tears of joy <{POST_SNAPBACK}> YES! It was very beautiful and merged very well together. But that wasn't classical music. That was just a contemporary score performed by an orchestra. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> When I say classical I mean like strings. I just thought "big orchestral music" sounded strange to say... which is what I would call it. And it can be classified as classical. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The record store arrangers would put it under classical just because they don't know where else to put it... But properly, it is called simply: contemporary music, but many have coined with the term: contemporary classical music. Edited February 6, 2007 at 02:38 AM by Love, Quote
celinerific Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:41 AM Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:41 AM OMG. I'm a classical music lover and a Celine lover. That put together just did it for me. OMG! It's sooo beautiful!! I love it! OMG!!!!!!! Celine and a big orchestra!! OMG!!! Nothing gets better than this!!!! Tears of joy <{POST_SNAPBACK}> YES! It was very beautiful and merged very well together. But that wasn't classical music. That was just a contemporary score performed by an orchestra. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> When I say classical I mean like strings. I just thought "big orchestral music" sounded strange to say... which is what I would call it. And it can be classified as classical. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The record store arrangers would put it under classical just because they don't know where else to put it... But properly, it is called simply: contemporary music, but many have coined with the term: contemporary classical music. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Mah ha! I wasn't totally wrong Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.