Mozinha Posted October 4, 2005 at 07:13 PM Posted October 4, 2005 at 07:13 PM I can't believe y'all are going on about how sexy Rene is! Come on people, comment on the performance!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>We are talking about completely different things. And as far as I know we can comment about whatever we want about this topic... and Rene video was on this topic. Maybe you missed my comment about the performance... Anyways, Cathy, RC for me too!!!!! As soon as I have some free time I'll translate the interview. She just taked about spending on week in France and 2 weeks on a beach, she said they were all very nervous to have Barbra Streisand on the show and she also said Elton John replaces her on ther vacations. That was mostly this. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Koolan Posted October 7, 2005 at 09:38 PM Posted October 7, 2005 at 09:38 PM it sounded a bit nasal but still an emotional performance. We need a designated translator for all these French shows, any volunteers? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Mozinha Posted October 7, 2005 at 09:43 PM Posted October 7, 2005 at 09:43 PM I can help if you want me to.It's not perfect translation so maybe someone can do better...It's up to you. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Koolan Posted October 8, 2005 at 12:28 AM Posted October 8, 2005 at 12:28 AM I can help if you want me to.It's not perfect translation so maybe someone can do better...It's up to you.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sure thing.. I guess others could correct if necessary Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Shonah Posted October 9, 2005 at 05:35 AM Posted October 9, 2005 at 05:35 AM Yay! she sang "Je ne vous oublie pas" I love her look but it also reminds me of when she sang "Dance with my father" especially in the first picture. I can help if you want me to.It's not perfect translation so maybe someone can do better...It's up to you.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sure thing.. I guess others could correct if necessary <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yay can't wait to read it! Quote http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/celinerific2/NewYear07-Sig.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.