Jump to content

Celine and Rene on Star Académie in Québec


Recommended Posts

Posted
Also I get extremely irritated at some posters (especially at certain comments in the French section of the whoriahcommunity.com) that think Céline isn't capable of pulling off All By Myself live ever again. I mean WTF!? Where have they been when she sang the song with almost NO voice on certain concerts back in the 90's and where are they when she sings I Surrender live in Vegas each damn night? That is soooo pathetic to believe she isn't able to pull this simple big note. With so much Vegas vocal training she could do it blindfold. :thumbsup2:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

 

come on All By Myself is not the hardest song in Celine's career. :mellow:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted

OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I...

can't...

believe....

it...!!!

 

A whole video of all Rene! WOW!

 

First off...I just have to say how FREAKIN' sexy that man is. His voice just gives me shivers. That deep, raspy, sexy voice of his...I can listen to it all day.

 

I'm so jealous of those people! They got to wake up to the sound of his voice, be greeted by him when they arrived in Vegas, they got hugs and kisses from him, they got to listen to him talk, and they got to have dinner with him. I'd be happy with just a hug!

 

O.K. I gotta go watch it again...and again, and again, and again...lol.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Posted
They got to wake up to the sound of his voice

you can record his voice as your alarm or as your ringtone. :lmao:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I...

can't...

believe....

it...!!!

 

A whole video of all Rene!  WOW!

 

First off...I just have to say how FREAKIN' sexy that man is.  His voice just gives me shivers.  That deep, raspy, sexy voice of his...I can listen to it all day.

 

I'm so jealous of those people!  They got to wake up to the sound of his voice, be greeted by him  when they arrived in Vegas, they got hugs and kisses from him, they got to listen to him talk, and they got to have dinner with him.  I'd be happy with just a hug! 

 

O.K. I gotta go watch it again...and again, and again, and again...lol.

 

 

I KNEW you would just LOVE IT!!!!!!

I posted a translation of this show on page three, just in case you wanna read it.

 

I love his voice.... OMG.... Celine can wake up every morning with that deep sexy voice on her hear..... OMG THAT'S A LUCKY WOMAN!!!!!! :shocking:

 

Bellamy, a ringtone is not enough :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted

oh, I forgot to mention. JP told me there's another Star Academie about Rene only. he'll make the video later. :w00t: someone must feel very excited. :lmao:

 

Please translate the interview Celine gave last night, too. :flowers:

 

Celine looks so good. and she mentioned Barbra, Elton John.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
Why can't there be Celine & Rene dolls or models?  :blushing:

What about clones? :whistling1: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
oh, I forgot to mention. JP told me there's another Star Academie about Rene only. he'll make the video later.  :w00t:  someone must feel very excited.  :lmao:

 

Are you trying to kill me?!?!?!? 2 Rene videos!!! It must be christmas!

 

Thank you.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Posted
oh, I forgot to mention. JP told me there's another Star Academie about Rene only. he'll make the video later.  :w00t:  someone must feel very excited.  :lmao:

 

Please translate the interview Celine gave last night, too. :flowers:

 

Celine looks so good. and she mentioned Barbra, Elton John.

Another one????????????????

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

THANKS GUYS!!!!!! :kicking: :kicking: :flowers: :flowers:

 

 

I won't be able to translate the interview today cause I gotta study, I'll have a psychology test tomorrow.

Tomorrow night, if anyone else translates it in the meanwhile, I'll do it :thumbsup2:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted

Believe me, it's real. :D

Émission spéciale ce soir 21h: L'Académie de René Angélil

 

Vous êtes invités à regarder l'émission spéciale, L’Académie de René Angélil, le dimanche 2 octobre à 21h, à la suite du quatrième Variété de Star Académie.

 

Cette émission de 60 minutes sera entièrement consacrée au voyage-surprise qui a conduit les 11 candidats jusqu’à Las Vegas plus tôt en début de semaine.

 

Accompagnés par Julie Snyder et Pascale Wilhelmy, les académiciens ont vécu des moments magiques et uniques qui demeureront certainement imprégnés à tout jamais dans leur mémoire.

 

Le Réseau TVA offre aux téléspectateurs l’occasion d’assister à cette grande rencontre, le dimanche 2 octobre à 21h. C'est un rendez-vous!

 

Bonne soirée télé!

Source: staracademie.ca

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted

I've just watched the video and it was just... DIVINE...

It was wonderful to see Celine performing this song, she sounded so emotional, so sweet, her voice was just so sweet and gentle, just like an angel...

 

The interview was fun and cool I loved it but that performance was DIVINE!!!!! Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted (edited)

Wow, that was fantastic!! :w00t: :kicking:

 

Loved the performance! :wub:

One thing though.. it was like Celine was dead or something..concerning the video screen (I kept thinking about Celine's duet with Frank Sinatra, also with a screen).. :laughing:

 

And the interview afterwards was just great.... B)

What a woman! :wub:

 

Oh one question: the end tune..at the end of the interview video, is that 'On Ne Change Pas'? Coz it sounds awfully like it! :w00t:

Edited by CSCfan

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
Why can't there be Celine & Rene dolls or models?  :blushing:

What about clones? :whistling1: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

 

I'm already working on that one! :mdr:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
More Screencap from the interview of Star Académie last night.

Thanks JP.  :flowers:

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/staracademie2005100207.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/staracademie2005100208.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/staracademie2005100209.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/staracademie2005100210.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/staracademie2005100211.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/staracademie2005100212.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/staracademie2005100213.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/staracademie2005100214.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/staracademie2005100215.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/staracademie2005100216.jpg

 

video online soon.  :bye1:

 

 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

:drool: :drool: :drool: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
Why can't there be Celine & Rene dolls or models?  :blushing:

What about clones? :whistling1: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

 

I'm already working on that one! :mdr:

I want a Celine clone to be my sister/best friend LOL all the time!!!!!!

And a René clone to.... :whistling1: be my friend too and take care of moi :msn-tongue:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted

Oh and by the way... Celine will spend only one week in France.

It will be very hard work because she has many things scheduled in France and she has to do it all in a week :o

 

After that she said she will go spend 2 weeks in a beach with her Renés.

:clap: I hope we'll get pics of that like we did in February

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
Why can't there be Celine & Rene dolls or models?  :blushing:

What about clones? :whistling1: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

 

I'm already working on that one! :mdr:

I want a Celine clone to be my sister/best friend LOL all the time!!!!!!

And a René clone to.... :whistling1: be my friend too and take care of moi :msn-tongue:

 

*Starts Taking Orders* ALRIGHT soooo we have a Celine clone (Fully Clothed) and a Rene clone (Comes Equipped With Detachable Clothes and Fully Working Parts)

 

 

ERR....... :whistling1:

 

 

 

:laughing:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
Oh and by the way... Celine will spend only one week in France.

It will be very hard work because she has many things scheduled in France and she has to do it all in a week :o

 

After that she said she will go spend 2 weeks in a beach with her Renés.

:clap:  I hope we'll get pics of that like we did in February

 

I want more bikini pics!!!! :drool:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
*Starts Taking Orders*  ALRIGHT soooo we have a Celine clone (Fully Clothed) and a Rene clone (Comes Equipped With Detachable Clothes and Fully Working Parts)

 

 

ERR.......  :whistling1:

 

 

 

:laughing:

 

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: OMG....

Thank God Celine and René don't read this.... :shy: :shy: :shy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
Céline was so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love LOVE when people applause her... her face.. she gets so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
*Starts Taking Orders*  ALRIGHT soooo we have a Celine clone (Fully Clothed) and a Rene clone (Comes Equipped With Detachable Clothes and Fully Working Parts)

 

 

ERR.......  :whistling1:

 

 

 

:laughing:

 

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: OMG....

Thank God Celine and René don't read this.... :shy: :shy: :shy:

 

LMAO, I KNOW! :laughing:

 

Errrr, ya know here in Hollywood they have places that make errrr "life size dolls" for people........ :mellow:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
*Starts Taking Orders*  ALRIGHT soooo we have a Celine clone (Fully Clothed) and a Rene clone (Comes Equipped With Detachable Clothes and Fully Working Parts)

 

 

ERR.......  :whistling1:

 

 

 

:laughing:

 

:shocking: CATHY!!! :doh:

 

 

 

 

Dispite my complete shock at what you just said...you know I want a Rene clone, no wait...mark me down for one of each. You might as well throw in one of RC too because he just so cute.

 

:rofl_2:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Posted
oh, I forgot to mention. JP told me there's another Star Academie about Rene only. he'll make the video later.  :w00t:  someone must feel very excited.  :lmao:

Finally Celine was include into that special! :w00t: :wub:

http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted
*Starts Taking Orders*  ALRIGHT soooo we have a Celine clone (Fully Clothed) and a Rene clone (Comes Equipped With Detachable Clothes and Fully Working Parts)

 

 

ERR.......  :whistling1:

 

 

 

:laughing:

 

:shocking: CATHY!!! :doh:

 

 

 

 

Dispite my complete shock at what you just said...you know I want a Rene clone, no wait...mark me down for one of each. You might as well throw in one of RC too because he just so cute.

 

:rofl_2:

 

I think by now no one should really be suprised by what comes outta my mouth....

 

And on that note...

 

*Puts Down Another Of The Above Order Plus A RC*

 

:laughing: :mdr:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted

I can't believe y'all are going on about how sexy Rene is! Come on people, comment on the performance!

 

Celine was FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTASTIC! That was a flawless performance! She looked absolutely stunning, and elegant. I love the way they showed her beautiful face on the huge screen and had the students come in for the last chorus. It made it totally dramatic. I loved every second of it. I got chills listening to it. She's such an amazing woman, never failing to get to me. I'm so happy to hear that song live!!! I never even expected it.

Posted
I can't believe y'all are going on about how sexy Rene is!  Come on people, comment on the performance!

 

Celine was FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTASTIC!  That was a flawless performance!  She looked absolutely stunning, and elegant.  I love the way they showed her beautiful face on the huge screen and had the students come in for the last chorus.  It made it totally dramatic.  I loved every second of it.  I got chills listening to it.  She's such an amazing woman, never failing to get to me.  I'm so happy to hear that song live!!!  I never even expected it.

 

Ummmmmmmm...well actually we were commenting on the video that only contained Rene, not the one with Celine's performance, soooo...that''s why were not discussing it.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Posted
I haven't even watched the Rene video yet. I was happy as crap that the performance was 100% live :blushing: (Did I say that already?)

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
aaaaaaaaaa she was soooo beautiful :wub:
http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/Angelonearth-sig.jpg
Posted
I want him to need me like the air he breathes
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...