Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted

One of the authors is Luc Plamandon who wrotes Notre Dame de Paris or L'amour existe encore for Céline 

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 4:29 PM, Shaun said:

I'm always convinced this choir intro to LCMM sounds like it's gonna morph into Call The Man 

I had THE EXACT SAME impression during the premiere when I was inside... 

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 9:23 PM, MaiconSC said:

is there any particular reason for Ziggy to be so loved this way in France??

It was a smash hit in France. Very indicative of Celine's strong storytelling ability. The song narrates the unrequited love of a woman for a gay man, Ziggy. A very unique song!

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 4:25 PM, MaiconSC said:

Courage is a highlight for this concert too 😭

I hate the live from the courage tour but this version make me cry everytime

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 5:29 PM, Abodi2002 said:

So I had to miss all the openers up through MHWGO, and everything after The Chase until Courage. Courage was great and so was TheChase! How has everything else been?

vocally, she's the best of all the concerts... 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 11:30 PM, biscuit2 said:

One of the authors is Luc Plamandon who wrotes Notre Dame de Paris or L'amour existe encore for Céline 

Luc PlamOndon. The great!

Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
Posted

I think the dress for the third act should be white. The whole set is dark, pretty much black, the black dress blends in too much. I can envision it looking like a “Ne me quitte pas” moment with her in a white dress in the dark quiet set.

  • Like 2
The best is yet to come...
Posted

I don't suspect any changes tonight

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

The note at the beginning of LCMM ❤️❤️❤️

Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 5:31 PM, LukeD said:

It was a smash hit in France. Very indicative of Celine's strong storytelling ability. The song narrates the unrequited love of a woman for a gay man, Ziggy. A very unique song!

I love how she sings it...

Posted

LMAO at the audience sitting down during LCMM. They must be like ''we love you Celine, that's why we tolerate this'' 😂🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Posted

How long until she brings the “you gotta feel it here, right here, right there, you gotta feel it everywhere” back in the bridge…

The best is yet to come...
Posted

Any recordings of the concert so far? I'm watching the live streams but I missed everything before Courage

Posted

At times her voice is LOUD again, like it used to be. It still has a piercing, round, quality. 'The Prayer' sounds heavenly, the runs are spot on!

  • Like 4
Posted

She sings TP very well but I don't think it has to be in the choir segment.... maybe in the Ziggy segment? I don't know, I still find it boring in the long run. There are so many better songs that could use FULLY the choir

  • Like 2
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 5:34 PM, Céline RO said:

How long until she brings the “you gotta feel it here, right here, right there, you gotta feel it everywhere” back in the bridge…

she's finally singing properly the song after all these years... I hope she stays conservative 😅

  • Haha 2
Posted

If any show is gonna have changes I suspect it will be Wednesday.

Posted

the final note in TP wow!

  • Like 4
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 4:35 PM, queenofvegas said:

Any recordings of the concert so far? I'm watching the live streams but I missed everything before Courage

 i plugged my audio into my phone and Ipad so I'm recording the audio from the twitch stream. I missed everything before Beauty and The Beast and I had to miss SSDA to switch out devices.

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 11:36 PM, MaiconSC said:

she's finally singing properly the song after all these years... I hope she stays conservative 😅

No, conservative was what she did on opening night, and it was beautiful. Now she’s straying further and further.

  • Like 1
The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 4:39 PM, anewdayhascome said:

the final note in TP wow!

Her best final note of all the times she sang it live in her career!

  • Like 2
Posted

Genuinely still can't believe that after all these years she's performing Je Chanterai 😍

  • Like 6

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

night 2 is still the best she sang the high belt on Je Chanterai...

  • Like 1
Posted

God damn that is some Chanterai-ing Celine.

  • Like 2

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted

LCMM and Je chanterai are easily to two highlights of the show for me

  • Like 4
Posted

When they played the intro to the aria on opening night I feared we were going to get a cover of “Father Figure” by George Michael :laugh:

  • Haha 1
The best is yet to come...
Posted

seeing from this angle, that "rock" that Celine climbs to sing the opera, is almost standing outside the stage... that's frightning

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   28 members

    • Shamrock_1982
    • drove all night
    • anewdayhascome
    • Naiomi zhannah
    • MaiconSC
    • IMCL
    • mirage
    • karatedude317
    • Johnny79
    • Gicedi
    • Béluga
    • Shocker
    • Alex_Incognito
    • Celinemaniac
    • Jeanette
    • djuba82
    • Reeceraul0045
    • alexpepin
    • brendanm999
    • rachel9767
    • juls75
    • Nmj
    • Thomas
    • stevo
    • Littlemouse
    • celine angelil
    • Edgar14
    • Coffeegirl
×
×
  • Create New...