Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted

I think I saw John Nelson talking to some people around block A minutes ago.

  • Sad 1
The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 9/12/2026 at 8:26 PM, Céline RO said:

I think I saw John Nelson talking to some people around block A minutes ago.

It was indeed John Nelson. He appears to have just gone inside followed by two guys.

The best is yet to come...
Posted

Normally it wouldn't worry me but given what she's been though I hope she's ok!

  • Like 1

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

Oprah and Gayle, supposedly also Beyoncé and her mother Tina Knowleds

  • Like 1
Posted

The only reason I can think that she starts later is because of that damn televised moment…

🇳🇱Amsterdam: 2-6-08, Arnhem: 23-6-17 🇧🇪 Antwerp: 21&22-11-13 + 20&21-6-2016, 🇬🇧 London: 20&21-6-17 + 5-7-2019, Birmingham: 3-8-17 🇫🇷 Lille: 2-7-17,  Paris: 9-7-17, 12&19-9-26, 17-10-26, 8&15&29-5-27 🇩🇪 Berlin: 23&24-7-2017

The best is yet to come, encore un soir…

Posted

We've waited 6 years, what's another hour right? 😄

  • Haha 1

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

they must be filming her backstage for the videos....

Posted

Here we go! Have a great show everyone. Celine looks so lovely. :in_love:

  • Like 1
Posted
Spoiler

ON NE CHANGE PAS!

 

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

On ne change pas, it's the first song.

 

Edited by dawn
Posted

On Ne Change Pas in the opening song

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

'On Ne Change Pas'

She looks and sounds great! The dress is giving! She looks like the most elegant swan! Really beautiful!

  • Like 3
Posted

Ikay, I'm not watching anymore. But OMG!!!!!!! Celiiiine!!!!!!!!!! :clap::spaz::in_love:

Posted (edited)

Delete

Edited by AdrienneM
  • Thomas changed the title to Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*
Posted

I am 100% ready to be spoiled. Just not watching live. Celiiiiiiine!!!!!!!!!

Posted

i hope she speaks in english too, cause like me, there are many non-french speaking audience. I LOVE HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Posted (edited)

The stage looks gorgeous! And what a dress... 
Was there a mic problem or playback malfunction at the instrumental break in On ne change pas? Couldn't see it properly on one of the live-streams.

And second verse of BYLM, welcome back! 

Edited by Remon
Posted

3 songs in and totally live. We’ve reached an English greatest hit on the 3rd song. So proud of her 

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   12 members

    • anewdayhascome
    • CourageProject
    • Ajax
    • fikus1
    • lyn
    • brendanm999
    • mebe
    • Xpresso
    • retxedlovescelinedion
    • Lillia184
    • québecflower
    • Naiomi zhannah
×
×
  • Create New...