Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/12/2026 at 5:53 PM, kathyr1 said:

Is this where the show.is?

Yes, queing

  • Like 1
Posted

Wish I could be there ! Enjoy everyone!!

Hope it's going to be a very successful residence in any ways possible!!! 

Go Celine Go!!! 

  • Like 4
Posted

It is an absolute zoo here in la Défense !  No one has a clue how to get to the main security point. It's all a part of the fun.  

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
On 9/12/2026 at 5:40 PM, comingback said:

Why should she sing  TT in Paris? Maybe TPOL. It was No 1 in France.

But I think she shouldn't sing TPOL either.

 

Posted

Lol not my local news station doing a better job promoting Celine's come back than her team.

  • Like 2
Posted

It's not about TT being in the list. What some of us fail to realise is that it's not highly unlikely that they will decide to put as much (if not all) of her english hits- minor or major in the setlist. So expect ILY, TT, TLYM being there. 

It's not a tour guys! It's a residency, and more importantly it's a comeback. I am sure french people will get their juice from her amazing french songs, and so will the non-french speaking people from her english set. I hope they divde the setlist fairly so non-french/tourists won't get bored by continous french songs. But in all fairness, her french songs ARE better lyrically and musically.

  • Like 2
Posted

Do we already have any pictures of the stage? The arena is open now, right?

post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)
On 9/12/2026 at 6:05 PM, comingback said:

 

Well it's save that she will sing her biggest French and English hits. The songs that "define her career" as her website says, so I'm sure she'll sing TPOL and very very likely TT too since we are in Europe. Tonight the show is in Paris but it's not labeled as a "French show" but as the Comeback to the world :)

Edited by ordinary fan
Posted (edited)

No Problem to enter with the qr Code from the email by plenitude, picking up the complimentay Gift through eventtravel also easy as it could be - now inside and having one last Drink before SHOWTIME 🇨🇦😍🎤

Edited by Shocker
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 9/12/2026 at 5:17 PM, Shocker said:

No Problem to enter with the qr Code from the email by plenitude, Packung up the complimentay Gift through eventtravel also easy as it could be - now inside an Jacobs one last Drink before SHOWTIME 🇨🇦😍🎤

Thanks for the reassurance. 

  • Like 2
Posted

Can someone post some links where i can find someone who will be live streaming the show id greatly appreciate it

Posted

The crowd towards the arena is unlike anything I’ve seen at any concert before! 
 

Also, it’s so cool that the metro workers are singing Céline songs! I got SSDA!

  • Like 5
The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 9/12/2026 at 4:25 AM, brendanm999 said:

Hi everyone! For anyone who won’t be attending the show tonight in person, I will be live streaming the show on YouTube (as well as Wednesday’s show, and subsequent shows when possible). 
 

Link: 

I will be filming horizontally and hopefully it will broadcast in 1080p depending on the WiFi at Plenitude Arena!

Thank you… will it also be posted afterword?! 

  • Like 1
Posted

I never have been in such a long queue when going to a concert and I have been to many shows in big arenas. 

Posted
On 9/12/2026 at 12:25 PM, Nmj said:

Thank you… will it also be posted afterword?! 

Is this a real stream because there are alot of fake one out there?

Posted

What an interesting stage. This is it !! Yippeeeeee

Posted
On 9/12/2026 at 5:42 PM, Shocker said:

Block A row 3

image.jpg

Incredible view!!!! Please share pictures and videos when it's over!!!

Posted

Hi everyone! Unfortunately, for many reasons, I couldn’t be in Paris this time, but I’m following everything that’s happening with great excitement.

I hope everyone who is attending the concert tonight has an amazing time and enjoys every moment of our Céline’s spectacular return to the stage! 🥰

And for everyone staying at home, how are you going to follow tonight’s events?

Posted

Does anyone know if there’s merch stalls inside? Queue for the outside stand is shocking 

EZRRIMBUMAEcL2n.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   8 members

    • dawn
    • Nmj
    • mattia
    • Critiaslux
    • joaofilho
    • anewdayhascome
    • ParisFollies
    • AdrienneM
×
×
  • Create New...