Popular Post Nmj Posted September 11, 2026 at 10:29 PM Popular Post Posted September 11, 2026 at 10:29 PM Goodnight everyone, tomorrow will be quite a day! 8 1 Quote
joaofilho Posted September 11, 2026 at 11:12 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 11:12 PM I saw a video on Instagram where Celine arrives at the arena and they show the stage. I can't find it to post here. In the video, the stage is huge. Quote
jolo87 Posted September 11, 2026 at 11:46 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 11:46 PM On 9/12/2026 at 7:00 AM, celinish98 said: I can feel the anticipation in the air. I wish I could attend the opening, I’ll be there next weekend. I can’t wait to hear from all of you going tomorrow! Do we have a confirmed setlist? I saw a set list on insta with Je ne vous oublie pas as opener, it makes sense to me, maybe that’s where the choir comes in? That would be an emotional entrance. That is one of the only songs that really makes sense as an opener. It's going to be something emotional that speaks to the occasion. Personally, I wish she would open with Cherche Encore but I think that is obviously wishful thinking. 1 Quote
LukeD Posted September 12, 2026 at 12:13 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 12:13 AM JNVOP has already been used as an opening song. I would like to see something different, maybe ''Je Chanterai'' or an 80s song like ''Trois Heures Vingt''. 2 Quote
AdrienneM Posted September 12, 2026 at 12:15 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 12:15 AM On 9/12/2026 at 1:13 AM, LukeD said: JNVOP has already been used as an opening song. I would like to see something different, maybe ''Je Chanterai'' or an 80s song like ''Trois Heures Vingt''. Trois Heures Vingt has also been used as an opening song. Je Chanterai tho I 100% agree, I think id pass away if I heard that tomorrow night Quote
LukeD Posted September 12, 2026 at 01:13 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 01:13 AM On 9/12/2026 at 3:15 AM, AdrienneM said: Trois Heures Vingt has also been used as an opening song. Je Chanterai tho I 100% agree, I think id pass away if I heard that tomorrow night Yes, *like when she used THV. 'Mon Reve De Toujours' would be amazing. 1 Quote
Kong Posted September 12, 2026 at 01:28 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 01:28 AM Although we're on different continents, I'm as excited as everyone here. We're all rooting for Celine! Gosh, I still have to wait until Sunday morning to see the magical moment. 3 Quote
jolo87 Posted September 12, 2026 at 01:45 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 01:45 AM On 9/12/2026 at 9:15 AM, AdrienneM said: Trois Heures Vingt has also been used as an opening song. Je Chanterai tho I 100% agree, I think id pass away if I heard that tomorrow night I feel like Je Chanterai sits a bit too high in her range (especially the ad-libbing at the end) and would sound bad brought down to a more comfortable key. vocally it's the kind of song that would be better later in a set, it's better to sing that when you're already feeling loose and warmed up. one reason JNVOP works so well as an opener is because it's in a really comfy register to sing 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 12, 2026 at 02:58 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 02:58 AM Tonight is the night! COUNTDOWN BEGINS! 14 hours, 32 minutes, and 20 seconds 5 Quote
alexpepin Posted September 12, 2026 at 03:53 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 03:53 AM I can't help but wonder how she feels right now...she must be excited yet still nervous. The whole world will have eyes on her. I'm so happy to be able to witness one of not the biggest return in Showbiz history! 7 Quote
rhapsodion Posted September 12, 2026 at 04:20 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 04:20 AM If anyone that bought the tour merchandise, in particular the Celine Paris Ringer Tee, can you let me know whether the sizes are unisex, or based on female size? For those attending the concert, enjoy every second, and i will be cheering on from Canada. 2 Quote
Alice Posted September 12, 2026 at 04:59 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 04:59 AM OMG, it's opening night day!!! 3 Quote
Nmj Posted September 12, 2026 at 05:04 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 05:04 AM I have a feeling there’s gonna be a big surprise tonight 👀… welcome back Céline! 4 Quote
Popular Post Shamrock_1982 Posted September 12, 2026 at 05:24 AM Popular Post Posted September 12, 2026 at 05:24 AM Onboard my Eurostar to Paris right now and this finally all feels very real! ☺️ 12 Quote
Alice Posted September 12, 2026 at 05:35 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 05:35 AM IMPORTANT On the website of Plenitude Arena there are some important infos, including what you can bring: Only bags up to 10 liters. That's really small, but okay. Merchendise can be bought outside the arena (1 store), as well as inside (2 stores). 1 Quote
Bellamy Posted September 12, 2026 at 05:48 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 05:48 AM Atout France posted about Celine’s concerts on Xiaohongshu. https://xhslink.cn/o/71qAmOLk3D6 5 Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
ivo Posted September 12, 2026 at 06:35 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 06:35 AM (edited) Even though I am not attending opening night, I could not be more excited. Can’t wait for tonight! Have fun you all! Edited September 12, 2026 at 06:36 AM by ivo 5 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
CelEnni Posted September 12, 2026 at 06:48 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 06:48 AM Yess, today is finally the day!🤩 Enjoy everyone who will attend to this historical concert.💕 I can't wait to hear the details and see the videos and photos tomorrow! It's fun to live this autumn residency through other people's stories while waiting my dream to come true in May.☺️ 2 Quote 💫 19.5.2027 💫
morgan56 Posted September 12, 2026 at 07:05 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 07:05 AM Bonjour, Je commence à stresser, j'ai bien mon ticket pour ce soir dans l'application fnac mais toujours pas de qr code ! Avez vous reçu le votre ? Merci ! Quote
MartaCelineFan Posted September 12, 2026 at 07:23 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 07:23 AM Question: do we know where the stand with the merch is located within the Arena? I assume it’s after passing security? And also, echoing a previous post: if anyone attending today’s or the nearest days’ shows is getting a Tshirt, will you please let us know if they are unisex or men/women sizes? Thank you and enjoy!!! Quote
Shocker Posted September 12, 2026 at 07:28 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 07:28 AM On 9/12/2026 at 9:23 AM, MartaCelineFan said: Question: do we know where the stand with the merch is located within the Arena? I assume it’s after passing security? And also, echoing a previous post: if anyone attending today’s or the nearest days’ shows is getting a Tshirt, will you please let us know if they are unisex or men/women sizes? Thank you and enjoy!!! Quote
AXG_16 Posted September 12, 2026 at 07:28 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 07:28 AM On 9/12/2026 at 9:05 AM, morgan56 said: Bonjour, Je commence à stresser, j'ai bien mon ticket pour ce soir dans l'application fnac mais toujours pas de qr code ! Avez vous reçu le votre ? Merci ! Your situation doesn't seem normal to me. Why don't you try contacting FNAC? I think there will be people around the arena to help you with the tickets, right? Enjoy the concert ✨ Quote
Alice Posted September 12, 2026 at 07:33 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 07:33 AM On 9/12/2026 at 9:23 AM, MartaCelineFan said: Question: do we know where the stand with the merch is located within the Arena? I assume it’s after passing security? And also, echoing a previous post: if anyone attending today’s or the nearest days’ shows is getting a Tshirt, will you please let us know if they are unisex or men/women sizes? Thank you and enjoy!!! There is the store outside the arena, accesible to all, and there are stores inside the arena. https://www.plenitudearena.com/evenement/2026-celine-dion/#ancre-preparez-votre-venue 1 Quote
idanwcd Posted September 12, 2026 at 07:39 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 07:39 AM Wondering, What do you guys wear for the concert, smart or casual? Quote
No1IrishFan Posted September 12, 2026 at 07:41 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 07:41 AM Yeah are there definitely stalls in past security? Don’t want to get the merch before security as it might be a pain to put all of it in the security baskets 1 Quote
mirage Posted September 12, 2026 at 07:49 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 07:49 AM On 9/11/2026 at 7:23 PM, Shaun said: - Over the past 18 months Scott visited Céline in Las Vegas 35-40 times to select songs. They initially chose 50 and got it down to between 20 and 30. I've noticed that they tend to tell the same stuff every tour. For the general audience it will always be new information. I'm curious on how they select songs, most of the times its songs she already did in the past, nothing really groundbreaking new. Anyway, it's almost time! Can't wait for tonight! 2 Quote
chloejsing Posted September 12, 2026 at 07:52 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 07:52 AM On 9/11/2026 at 4:34 PM, Alex_Incognito said: I have a feeling she'll wear edible underpants. and she'll sing "God Bless America",and a medley of "Hello Mister Sam" with "You're Light." Its almost 3 am where I’m at and seeing this had me laugh out loud 😭😭 not “your light” and “hello mister Sam” lmaooo 2 Quote all of the promises broken, and all of the songs left unsung, seem so far away as i make my way back to you...you give me faith and you give me a world to believe in, you give me a love to believe in, and feeling this love i can rise up above and be strong, i'll be whole once again...
A new day... Posted September 12, 2026 at 07:52 AM Posted September 12, 2026 at 07:52 AM (edited) I hope she covers Who I Am and opens the show with it. Full circle moment. Edited September 12, 2026 at 07:53 AM by A new day... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.