lyn Posted September 11, 2026 at 06:32 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 06:32 PM The queen came out to say hi to her people! 👸👋 6 1 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 11, 2026 at 06:37 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 06:37 PM On 9/12/2026 at 2:25 AM, GoldenLeaf said: Finally! Someone with integrity who is honest about it unlike Scott Price and the other liars lol. You’re not excited on tomorrow’s concert?You are more hooked on who’s telling the truth with her band whether it’s lip-sync or not for a performance-not concert 2 years ago 😂 Quote
AXG_16 Posted September 11, 2026 at 06:38 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 06:38 PM On 9/11/2026 at 8:28 PM, AXG_16 said: Le Parisien is live on TikTok, and they say it's about Céline Dion. They're filming the Olympic cauldron... I guess it's “Hymne a l'amour”? Well, it's not much. Just a projection on the balloon with the lyrics to “hymne à l'amour” and Céline's logo. 1 Quote
AXG_16 Posted September 11, 2026 at 06:45 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 06:45 PM On 9/11/2026 at 8:38 PM, AXG_16 said: Well, it's not much. Just a projection on the balloon with the lyrics to “hymne à l'amour” and Céline's logo. Le Parisien reports that this is being organized by Céline's family, who are on site. 3 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 11, 2026 at 06:46 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 06:46 PM Where is the link guys? Kev x Quote
ewan123 Posted September 11, 2026 at 06:47 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 06:47 PM Guys and girls in here. In a few hrs I'm traveling to Paris to attend the opening night. It has been an incredible journey since the first rumors to the official announcement to the tickets madness up until now. Thanks to the member that helped us with the Event Travel tickets. Let us all enjoy the most of this historic time we live as devoted Celine fans!!! Love to all❤️ 6 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted September 11, 2026 at 07:08 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 07:08 PM (edited) On 9/11/2026 at 1:23 PM, Shaun said: Scott Price quotes from a new interview in La Presse: - “She has just as much energy as before. She has so much determination, it amazes me. I keep telling her how impressed I am. Céline never does anything halfway. I find her to be in great shape. She works very hard. No one is going to be disappointed.” - “There are songs her fans absolutely want to hear and there are songs Céline chooses to please herself. Céline loves Jean-Jacques’s songs so much. And that’s all for the best. The album D’eux, which Goldman composed for Céline Dion 30 years ago, remains her best and hasn’t aged a day. Not a single track on it is superfluous. It’s my favorite of her entire discography.” - “It’s certain that two hours of deep cuts [rare tracks] would have pleased the most devoted fans. But when we go see Paul McCartney in concert, we expect him to play Let It Be.” Other interesting points: - Over the past 18 months Scott visited Céline in Las Vegas 35-40 times to select songs. They initially chose 50 and got it down to between 20 and 30. - Rehearsals without Céline took place in Montreal in the summer. When Céline joined rehearsals in Paris and reunited with her team it was emotional. A lot of them hadn’t seen each other since the last concert in Newark in March 2020. Didn't he say something similar before the Courage Tour? Ultimately, we ended up with a greatest hits setlist and several random covers. "There are songs her fans absolutely want to hear and there are songs Céline chooses to please herself." I'm afraid this could mean random covers. "You're The Voice" better not be part of the new show lol! Edited September 11, 2026 at 07:14 PM by GoldenLeaf Quote
Nmj Posted September 11, 2026 at 07:14 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 07:14 PM (edited) Team Celine has woken up! Good morning TC ☀️ Edited September 11, 2026 at 07:21 PM by Nmj 5 2 Quote
Lorenzo77 Posted September 11, 2026 at 07:14 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 07:14 PM Have a great trip everyone! I'll be taking the first flight (6:00 am) from Madrid. I'm so excited and I hope everyone there enjoys this concert immensely. And I'll be back on September 25th and 26th for two more concerts 🍾🥂. Go Celine!!! 6 Quote
Tianna31 Posted September 11, 2026 at 07:51 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 07:51 PM Does anyone here know where to find a live stream tommorow for the show im sure fans will definitely be going live 1 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted September 11, 2026 at 07:53 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 07:53 PM (edited) I don’t know why but I could see I’m alive being the opening number and I think it’s all coming back to me now will be in the encore … but I could be totally off. I think the following English songs get included : I’m alive the power of love because you loved me it’s all coming back to me now my heart will go on that’s the way it is beauty and the beast Courage / love again think twice *I love you* —I think we get this time the rest is up in the air.. Edited September 11, 2026 at 07:55 PM by KyleVan41 Quote
AdrienneM Posted September 11, 2026 at 07:55 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 07:55 PM At the very least the red heads are guaranteed to have a stream going, so their social media pages are the best place to look come show time 2 Quote
AXG_16 Posted September 11, 2026 at 08:00 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 08:00 PM I think so—the Red Heads will probably be live. You should also check TikTok by searching for keywords like “Céline Dion” or “Plénitude Arena” and clicking on the LIVE tab. Quote
Nmj Posted September 11, 2026 at 08:13 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 08:13 PM On 9/11/2026 at 3:53 PM, KyleVan41 said: I don’t know why but I could see I’m alive being the opening number and I think it’s all coming back to me now will be in the encore … but I could be totally off. I think the following English songs get included : I’m alive the power of love because you loved me it’s all coming back to me now my heart will go on that’s the way it is beauty and the beast Courage / love again think twice *I love you* —I think we get this time the rest is up in the air.. Nahh I think she’ll open in French. 2 Quote
A new day... Posted September 11, 2026 at 08:14 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 08:14 PM (edited) I just managed to get 2 opening night tickets for my cousin on Ticketmaster!! Amazing seats... so jealous I can't go myself!! Edited September 11, 2026 at 08:20 PM by A new day... 2 Quote
Els Posted September 11, 2026 at 08:36 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 08:36 PM (edited) On 9/11/2026 at 2:18 PM, AXG_16 said: Hide contents Yeah, I don't get it either. From the video I saw, nothing seems to have a setlist. Just another person looking for a buzz. Spoiler It's from a photo in the tour book... One where she's rehearsing and you can see on the teleprompter the lyrics to On ne change pas Edited September 11, 2026 at 08:45 PM by Els Quote
Els Posted September 11, 2026 at 08:41 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 08:41 PM On 9/11/2026 at 4:56 PM, remykyes said: So, she’s releasing a new album, Amour, and on it is All By Myself, and the track was released today. That’s the surprise. Totally bought the track and it’s gorgeous. I wonder if she'll be an invited guest during the residency. They both have Valerie Michelin as an agent (like everyone Céline is working with these days) Quote
rfkavanagh Posted September 11, 2026 at 08:51 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 08:51 PM I went to the pop-up at Galeries Lafayette today - it's wildly unimpressive, but I did give in and buy the Paris exclusive Live À Paris LP and a four-pack of macarons (from a very, very handsome server person). Have to transfer hotels tomorrow and cart my luggage half-way across the city, but it'll all be worth it by this time tomorrow... 3 3 Quote
reynolds Posted September 11, 2026 at 09:27 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 09:27 PM I have a feeling Celine will sing Call The Man & Help. Maybe Let's Talk About Love also. Quote 2nd & 5th November 2006, Las Vegas2nd & 3rd of may 2008 Manchester.19th of may - 2008 Paris.. 30th of may - 2008 Dublin.20th & 21st June - 2015 Antwerp.2nd & 3rd July - 2015 Paris.20th & 21st June - 2017 London.23rd of July - 2017 Berlin.
Nmj Posted September 11, 2026 at 09:34 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 09:34 PM On 9/11/2026 at 4:51 PM, rfkavanagh said: I went to the pop-up at Galeries Lafayette today - it's wildly unimpressive, but I did give in and buy the Paris exclusive Live À Paris LP and a four-pack of macarons (from a very, very handsome server person). Have to transfer hotels tomorrow and cart my luggage half-way across the city, but it'll all be worth it by this time tomorrow... I seen a video of Rene Charles and his body guard at Celine’s pop up earlier today! That’s cool to see. 4 Quote
Popular Post Alex_Incognito Posted September 11, 2026 at 09:34 PM Popular Post Posted September 11, 2026 at 09:34 PM (edited) I have a feeling she'll wear edible underpants. and she'll sing "God Bless America",and a medley of "Hello Mister Sam" with "You're Light." Edited September 11, 2026 at 09:38 PM by Alex_Incognito 13 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Nmj Posted September 11, 2026 at 09:38 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 09:38 PM On 9/11/2026 at 5:34 PM, Alex_Incognito said: I have a feeling she'll wear edible underpants. Camel caramel flavor? 1 Quote
Shaun Posted September 11, 2026 at 09:40 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 09:40 PM On 9/11/2026 at 10:38 PM, Nmj said: Camel caramel flavor? Excuse me?! No. Sorry. Can’t be having that. She is sponsored by Coca Cola remember!!!! It’ll be Coke Zero flavoured and don’t you forget it! Thank you. 1 4 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Popular Post actofcontrition Posted September 11, 2026 at 09:42 PM Popular Post Posted September 11, 2026 at 09:42 PM The opening song is confirmed !!! 1 9 Quote
ewh12 Posted September 11, 2026 at 09:44 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 09:44 PM Rihanna is in Paris this week. Think she might head over to Céline’s show? Quote
Nmj Posted September 11, 2026 at 09:51 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 09:51 PM On 9/11/2026 at 5:44 PM, ewh12 said: Rihanna is in Paris this week. Think she might head over to Céline’s show? Beyoncé is still there 👀 1 Quote
celinish98 Posted September 11, 2026 at 10:00 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 10:00 PM I can feel the anticipation in the air. I wish I could attend the opening, I’ll be there next weekend. I can’t wait to hear from all of you going tomorrow! Do we have a confirmed setlist? I saw a set list on insta with Je ne vous oublie pas as opener, it makes sense to me, maybe that’s where the choir comes in? That would be an emotional entrance. 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 11, 2026 at 10:27 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 10:27 PM On 9/11/2026 at 6:44 PM, ewh12 said: Rihanna is in Paris this week. Think she might head over to Céline’s show? she'll sing Love On The Brain wth Celine as a guest star... 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 11, 2026 at 10:28 PM Posted September 11, 2026 at 10:28 PM On 9/11/2026 at 6:51 PM, Nmj said: Beyoncé is still there 👀 they'll sing Emotions/When The Wrong One Loves You Right medley... 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.