isurrender Posted January 10, 2026 at 06:49 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 06:49 PM They’ll never read the comments anyway… it’s just them making small talk! I know but at least they could "pretend" and stage something... hahahaIn this case, it's just them making fun at us right in our faces. And given what Céline tells in the video, they could have gone straight with a video of the red carpet of B&TB Live Action, she said the same things... 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted January 10, 2026 at 06:52 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 06:52 PM Nice to see these videos rolling out daily at the moment. It’s odd that she talks about BATB as if she still sings the song currently - it’s been many years now since she has performed that song, or any song for that matter. For me it’s so odd that she talks like everything is normal and that she is still performing…. Love that she and the team are doing something different. My question is are they doing this for the sake of it, or is it leading to something? Kev x 5 Quote
MLowery855 Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:00 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:00 PM Nice to see these videos rolling out daily at the moment. It’s odd that she talks about BATB as if she still sings the song currently - it’s been many years now since she has performed that song, or any song for that matter. For me it’s so odd that she talks like everything is normal and that she is still performing…. Love that she and the team are doing something different. My question is are they doing this for the sake of it, or is it leading to something? Kev x I’ve long been on the side of “we’ll see her on stage again”, and I’ve not been shy about that. There have been plenty of people on here painting her on death’s door, and these recent-ish videos blow that out of the water. I think this is the lead-up. That’s my feeling about it, and that she speaks of the singing in present tense just furthers that belief. But, if this leads no where, then I may have to accept that everything I believed was wrong. I’m hoping she’s Queen of TikTok in 2026 not because of her videos talking about her portfolio, but because of the amount of TikTok videos that will be made at her shows. Stay tuned, I guess. 2 Quote Celine in Las Vegas, CWT in Atlanta, Louisville, Jacksonville, Charlotte, Raleigh - 55 shows attended Show #56 & #57 - Paris - 9/12/2026 & 5/15/2027
Tricey3115 Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:01 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:01 PM This is her teams way of getting her back out there? They think this will pump up her residency if she were to return this year. Not to be rude but the beauty and the beast message she just posted was the exact same thing that she talked about when doing the movie in 2017 its a little repetitive. Like I appreciate her posting more but like if this is actually to prepare for a residency announcement then its kinda blahh like to the average person Quote
ryba Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:11 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:11 PM Now, I really hope that she will talk about the Phil Spector episode! Because she never actually talked about it anywhere. It was just in her book, but I want to hear it from her and elaborate on it! Quote
Frenchie Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:12 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:12 PM I am just happy we got three new videos from Celine this week! It’s been a crappy week at the office, and to see and hear Celine has been great. To think of better times…. Didn’t learn anything new about B&TB, but it doesn’t matter. It’s like listening to an old friend, sometimes they rehash stories. I’m just glad this friend decided to stop by and talk. Anyways, I wonder if this is to pump her profile up when she releases a new song in a couple weeks and an album and residency in the spring. My shot in the dark…. 3 Quote
ryba Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:14 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:14 PM She said Josh Groban and Ariana Grande, but it was actually John Legend hahahaha LOOOL Quote
MaiconSC Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:30 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:30 PM (edited) She said Josh Groban and Ariana Grande, but it was actually John Legend hahahaha LOOOL actually she was talking about Josh Groban with H.E.R she is right... they sang it on the TV live special (that one where Shania Twain played Mrs. Potts) then after she mentioned Ariana, from the Live Action soundtrack... Edited January 10, 2026 at 07:31 PM by MaiconSC 2 Quote
TommKat22 Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:32 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:32 PM She said Josh Groban and Ariana Grande, but it was actually John Legend hahahaha LOOOL So, she was actually referencing the live 30th anniversary TV special in the U.S. in 2022. In that special, Josh Groban sang BATB with H.E.R. (a musical artist). So, I could see that being confusing when she mentions it here. But yeah, she didn’t mention John Legend too when she brought up Ariana’s version. Quote Tommy
TommKat22 Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:33 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:33 PM actually she was talking about Josh Groban with H.E.R she is right... they sang it on the TV live special (that one where Shania Twain played Mrs. Potts) then after she mentioned Ariana, from the Live Action soundtrack... Whoops, I posted about the same time! 1 Quote Tommy
Nmj Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:34 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:34 PM She said Josh Groban and Ariana Grande, but it was actually John Legend hahahaha LOOOL No Josh Groban and HER did also do a version. Ariana Grande and John Legend also did one… she left poor John out lol. Quote
Nmj Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:35 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:35 PM Whoops, I posted about the same time! Me too… sorry lol 2 Quote
TommKat22 Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:38 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:38 PM Me too… sorry lol Great minds thinks alike! 2 Quote Tommy
Nmj Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:39 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 07:39 PM Nice to see these videos rolling out daily at the moment. It’s odd that she talks about BATB as if she still sings the song currently - it’s been many years now since she has performed that song, or any song for that matter. For me it’s so odd that she talks like everything is normal and that she is still performing…. Love that she and the team are doing something different. My question is are they doing this for the sake of it, or is it leading to something? Kev x I’ve long been on the side of “we’ll see her on stage again”, and I’ve not been shy about that. There have been plenty of people on here painting her on death’s door, and these recent-ish videos blow that out of the water. I think this is the lead-up. That’s my feeling about it, and that she speaks of the singing in present tense just furthers that belief. But, if this leads no where, then I may have to accept that everything I believed was wrong. I’m hoping she’s Queen of TikTok in 2026 not because of her videos talking about her portfolio, but because of the amount of TikTok videos that will be made at her shows. Stay tuned, I guess. This isn’t the first time in the last -6 years where she talks as if she’s “still performing” these songs… who’s gonna tell her she hasn’t performed a concert in 6 years? It really is odd… I hope she’s on her way back and isn’t still living in denial. To be honest I have so many questions about her SPS and voice, after the doc and interviews I felt even more confused on timelines and the state of her health/voice.. 2 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted January 10, 2026 at 08:01 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 08:01 PM Love her for trying, but... that video was made for VHS, not TikTok 😂 Soooo slow and static.She seriously needs someone under 70 to manage her accounts. I do agree that something must be brewing because I can't see her go through the trouble otherwise. 1 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted January 10, 2026 at 08:02 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 08:02 PM (edited) They’re clearly gearing up for a comeback to the stage this year. “34 years later I still sing that song” . If not I’ll be as confused as ever. Which also would not be surprising lol Edited January 10, 2026 at 08:03 PM by KyleVan41 Quote
Nmj Posted January 10, 2026 at 08:03 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 08:03 PM Love her for trying, but... that video was made for VHS, not TikTok 😂 Soooo slow and static.She seriously needs someone under 70 to manage her accounts. I do agree that something must be brewing because I can't see her go through the trouble otherwise. Maybe someone told Celine if she doesn’t start doing the bare minimum then her streams and royalties are gonna diminish forever. SPS considered this is the bare minimum. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted January 10, 2026 at 08:04 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 08:04 PM They’re clearly gearing up for a comeback to the stage this year. “34 years later I still sing that song” . If not I’ll be as confused as ever. Which also would not be surprising lol I think we should all meet up in Vegas this fall and just be confused. I can see the future and it includes lots of confusion. Quote
KyleVan41 Posted January 10, 2026 at 08:07 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 08:07 PM I think we should all meet up in Vegas this fall and just be confused. I can see the future and it includes lots of confusion. LOL or raid the resorts world staff and demand an answer and then say frig it and head to the infinity pool ??? 1 Quote
ryba Posted January 10, 2026 at 08:38 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 08:38 PM (edited) This isn’t the first time in the last -6 years where she talks as if she’s “still performing” these songs… who’s gonna tell her she hasn’t performed a concert in 6 years? It really is odd… I hope she’s on her way back and isn’t still living in denial. To be honest I have so many questions about her SPS and voice, after the doc and interviews I felt even more confused on timelines and the state of her health/voice..I listened to some Irene Taylor interviews about this docu recently and I got a little annoyed with her for saying that- she really had fun playing with the timeline (why the hell did you play with it??)- she openly confessed that Celine told her everything in detail about her condition and really let it all out on the very first day of filming, but non of that made it into the movie, as Irene "didn't want to break her trust" (I'm annoyed, because that's what would make an authentic docu, and that's why Celine told it in front of her cameras) This docu isn't what it really could be. Also Celine invited her to her warehouse and gave a tour, and Irene doesn't even show us this whole location, just little glimpses, same with her house. We got much more from Julie Snyder or Oprah. Irene used freaking old clips that we all know already for no reason. Such a waste of valuable screen time! Edited January 10, 2026 at 08:41 PM by ryba 2 Quote
ewh12 Posted January 10, 2026 at 08:52 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 08:52 PM (edited) One things for sure. We're going to get comfortable witth Cream, Black and Gold in the next few months Edited January 10, 2026 at 08:53 PM by ewh12 1 Quote
ryba Posted January 10, 2026 at 09:07 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 09:07 PM (edited) One things for sure. We're going to get comfortable witth Cream, Black and Gold in the next few months But she does look beautiful in these videos! This horrible ugly bun is finally gone!!! She needs to look elegant, everything else doesn't suit her! Edited January 10, 2026 at 09:08 PM by ryba 1 Quote
Nmj Posted January 10, 2026 at 09:26 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 09:26 PM But she does look beautiful in these videos! This horrible ugly bun is finally gone!!! She needs to look elegant, everything else doesn't suit her! I think she looks really old in the face with this look the newer one announcing TikTok she looked much more youthful and rested. 1 Quote
ryba Posted January 10, 2026 at 10:30 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 10:30 PM I think she looks really old in the face with this look the newer one announcing TikTok she looked much more youthful and rested.I think it's filters and lightning Quote
CélineI'mAlive Posted January 10, 2026 at 11:08 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 11:08 PM This is her teams way of getting her back out there? They think this will pump up her residency if she were to return this year. Not to be rude but the beauty and the beast message she just posted was the exact same thing that she talked about when doing the movie in 2017 its a little repetitive. Like I appreciate her posting more but like if this is actually to prepare for a residency announcement then its kinda blahh like to the average person This video is not related to the series of videos announced on TikTok, but rather a way to pay tribute to the film. The series of videos is separate. Quote
Nmj Posted January 10, 2026 at 11:09 PM Posted January 10, 2026 at 11:09 PM This video is not related to the series of videos announced on TikTok, but rather a way to pay tribute to the film. The series of videos is separate. No I think she actually right… sadly, I think this is the first video of that “series”… her team almost never post on a Saturday to begin with… there’s no reason to be talking about BATB today of all days. 1 Quote
mirage Posted January 11, 2026 at 12:53 AM Posted January 11, 2026 at 12:53 AM As expected. Next up, MHWGO, TPOL, WDMHBN, IACBTMN, BYLM Anyway it's nice for them to try, and it's nice for the fans that don't know much. But gosh how I loved it to be a series where she is like sitting down at her home with an assistant asking about these songs, or revisited her records and warehouse with stuff that's related to that song. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted January 11, 2026 at 01:09 AM Posted January 11, 2026 at 01:09 AM At least they’re trying. I think the lightning isn’t the greatest. She is almost 60… she’s had no work done which I actually appreciate. We don’t need another Madonna. 2 Quote
MaiconSC Posted January 11, 2026 at 03:39 AM Posted January 11, 2026 at 03:39 AM what if she's talking about her classics... so they would release another Compilation later this year I wouldn't mind if it comes with unreleased and rare material.... AND WITH PLAY ME LIKE A LOVE SONG Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.