Céline RO Posted July 26, 2024 at 04:47 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 04:47 PM Yes!!!! Wow!! That’s an incredible spot! You could work on missing people cases lol 2 Quote The best is yet to come...
tshlw Posted July 26, 2024 at 04:54 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 04:54 PM Is she dressed up or casual? Very casual so probably going to location and then getting dressed. 1 Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
stevo Posted July 26, 2024 at 04:54 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 04:54 PM Thank you Red Heads for going live - she looks absolutely amazing. Recording the crowd on her own phone 5 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 26, 2024 at 04:57 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 04:57 PM She looks amazing!!! She’s looking younger and younger I swear. It looks like her glam is somewhat done. I presume they’ll touch it up when she gets dressed for her performance! 6 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
tshlw Posted July 26, 2024 at 04:58 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 04:58 PM Wow watching NBC coverage of Olympics and just had a commercial for I am Celine Dion. 7 Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
incognito Posted July 26, 2024 at 04:58 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 04:58 PM NBC is airing the Prime documentary commercial on their ceremony build up coverage. 2 Quote
minolli Posted July 26, 2024 at 04:59 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 04:59 PM Watching NBC's pre-Opening Ceremony coverage and they just played an ad for I Am: Celine Dion during a commercial break. Coincidence or hint? 1 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
mirage Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:05 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:05 PM Thank you Red Heads for going live - she looks absolutely amazing. Recording the crowd on her own phoneLooks like a lot of staff from the hotel also outside.Couldn't see it properly.Most of the times that means she also goes home. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Quote
Céline RO Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:07 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:07 PM Looks like a lot of staff from the hotel also outside.Couldn't see it properly.Most of the times that means she also goes home. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Yes, and she seemed to linger in the lobby for a while. It looked like she was shaking hands with people. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
celinexvocals Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:07 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:07 PM I don’t know why but it looks like they tried to go live with Celine filming lol Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:08 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:08 PM And it looked like they had bags with the hotel logo on them being walked around… I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s going home tonight. She has no need to linger if she doesn’t want or need to I suppose. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
karatedude317 Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:15 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:15 PM Watching NBC's pre-Opening Ceremony coverage and they just played an ad for I Am: Celine Dion during a commercial break. Coincidence or hint? Damn I don’t think I’ve ever seen a commercial for it Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:15 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:15 PM (edited) Yup, I'm afraid she's probably going home tonight. There wasn't a lot of luggage (for her lol), but then she was only here for a couple of nights so that would make sense. It was pretty chaotic but exhilirating. Very glad I got to see her again.Heee's my video (the part I could salvage lol) : ETA: I thought she looked amazing in person + I really loved this casual look. Edited July 26, 2024 at 05:18 PM by Dancing_Queen 2 Quote
marc-02 Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:16 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:16 PM (edited) Ariana just arrived to promote Wicked with Cynthia Erivo, and they were adked about Celine, or Ariana's impression of Celine, that is! 😂 Edited July 26, 2024 at 05:16 PM by marc-02 Quote
celinish98 Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:16 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:16 PM Has it been confirmed the location where she’ll perform from? Is it at the Eiffel Tower or at the louvre? Or somewhere else? Quote
No1IrishFan Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:16 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:16 PM So it looks like she filmed her part last night? 1 Quote
ordinary fan Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:18 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:18 PM Well if she is leaving it gonna be right after the ceremony right? She will appear in person tonight I hope Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:19 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:19 PM I don’t think she filmed it last night… looks like she was wrapping rehearsal at around 4:10 this morning. Just found this photo and a lovely conversation she had with a gendarme. She’s adorable as always! https://www.instagram.com/p/C95K47uMaxv/?igsh=MzNieGxoaDNoeng3 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:19 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:19 PM Thank God Céline isn’t the one wearing it. This needs to be a performance of a different kind, more momentous. I hope she wears something classy and beautiful, not whacky. That coat Gaga is wearing is gorgeous! Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
celinish98 Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:20 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:20 PM Well if she is leaving it gonna be right after the ceremony right? She will appear in person tonight I hope that would make the most sense. Otherwise she would have left much earlier and under the radar. Quote
pat200 Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:26 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:26 PM Any link to watch the olympics opening ceremony live on youtube please? Quote
mirage Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:26 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:26 PM Footage of her leaving! https://www.instagram.com/reel/C95OihLo44I/?igsh=ZzM5MGUwZWg4eWJo Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:26 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:26 PM Yup, I'm afraid she's probably going home tonight. There wasn't a lot of luggage (for her lol), but then she was only here for a couple of nights so that would make sense. It was pretty chaotic but exhilirating. Very glad I got to see her again.Heee's my video (the part I could salvage lol) : ETA: I thought she looked amazing in person + I really loved this casual look.Look at her, using that phone like a pro! hehe 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Jeanette Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:29 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:29 PM She definitely didn’t pre record her part last night, dressed like that and with no makeup 😂 My first thought was she’s going home tonight as soon as I saw her filming the crowd. She wanted to do that for the memories. Something to take home with her, bless her! 1 Quote
Mtk4097 Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:31 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:31 PM To be honest ..there is no way Celine filmed her portion last night. She was in a pajama designer set the whole time no make up or hair done… left and arrived from the hotel like that. I’m sure she’s heading to where she needs to be now … get ready and hit the stage. Watching a live news right now before the ceremony and Celine is a big talk of conversation during the coverage! 2 Quote
celinish98 Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:31 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:31 PM Footage of her leaving! https://www.instagra...zM5MGUwZWg4eWJo Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk is she recording with her phone?? That would be so cute if she’d starts to post her own stuff on social media!! 4 Quote
mirage Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:34 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:34 PM According to a Israeli gossip site this will be the performing Times. GAGA 19.47AYA 20.23DION 23.20 Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 2 Quote
wjd Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:40 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:40 PM According to a Israeli gossip site this will be the performing Times. GAGA 19.47AYA 20.23DION 23.20 Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Maybe 22:20 as they end at 22:30? (BST) Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
Taking Chances Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:44 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:44 PM I guess I didn't think this through. I'm not going to watch all of this. I only want to Celine's performance, not 4 hours of all this river nonsense. 1 Quote
celinish98 Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:47 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 05:47 PM Lady Gaga in on now. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.