TheCeliners Posted November 25, 2025 at 12:56 PM Posted November 25, 2025 at 12:56 PM It’s All Coming Back To Me Now, Where Does My Heart Beat Now, How Does A Moment Last Forever. All those songs had long enough tilted but never been cut on track lists. Quote
jolo87 Posted November 25, 2025 at 03:13 PM Posted November 25, 2025 at 03:13 PM It’s All Coming Back To Me Now, Where Does My Heart Beat Now, How Does A Moment Last Forever. All those songs had long enough tilted but never been cut on track lists. That's fair haha. She does have some long album titles too. For some reason I just like the way it sounds shortened. Quote
MaiconSC Posted November 26, 2025 at 01:47 AM Posted November 26, 2025 at 01:47 AM Well, It's All Coming Back To Me is a famous one and it fits the ending and transitions to the live concert of a famous singer which also part of the character of the movie. Play Me Like A Love Song is too dramatic for this and it's a new one. Don't you noticed that new songs were only played a couple of seconds unlike the old ones which plays longer. but they were released anyway... who told Play Me needed to play on the movie for more that a couple of seconds? Quote
jolo87 Posted November 26, 2025 at 01:33 PM Posted November 26, 2025 at 01:33 PM but they were released anyway... who told Play Me needed to play on the movie for more that a couple of seconds? Because it's too good. It should be the song that plays during the credits. It should be woven into the soundtrack as the theme. From what we've heard, it's simply too good for that movie. It isn't a surprise that it's been withheld. It's either a song to release after her death or a song to mark her grand comeback. For Celine, this is a song like Whitney's "I Look to You," it's a powerful statement of who she is an artist and it would be a crime to waste it on what turned out to be a B-movie ROM com. Quote
ryba Posted November 26, 2025 at 03:15 PM Posted November 26, 2025 at 03:15 PM It’s just my opinion, but recording a song just to keep it until she dies cause it’s so good is just absolutely sick and disgusting. I don’t know how Celine would even feel about it. Quote
CélineI'mAlive Posted November 26, 2025 at 05:34 PM Posted November 26, 2025 at 05:34 PM (edited) It's just my opinion, but recording a song just to keep it until she dies cause it's so good is just absolutely sick and disgusting. I don't know how Celine would even feel about it.I don’t know why it would be sick and disgusting. Almost all singers do it. Ava Max, Dua Lipa… etc. It's the life of a singer. Dua Lipa has hundreds of songs she has never released and never will. You can see it on the Internet. She has so many songs she won’t release that if she put out one every day, she’d have enough for several years. Edited November 26, 2025 at 05:35 PM by CélineI'mAlive Quote
CélineI'mAlive Posted November 26, 2025 at 05:37 PM Posted November 26, 2025 at 05:37 PM It's just my opinion, but recording a song just to keep it until she dies cause it's so good is just absolutely sick and disgusting. I don't know how Celine would even feel about it.We don’t even really know if it’s that good or not. Listening to only a small part doesn’t allow us to judge it the same way as if we heard the whole thing. In my case, it’s not that good either. I prefer One Heart, her single, over Play Me Like a Love Song… You have to accept that not everything that gets shown has to be released. 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted November 29, 2025 at 03:33 PM Posted November 29, 2025 at 03:33 PM (edited) but they were released anyway... who told Play Me needed to play on the movie for more that a couple of seconds? Because the song doesn’t fit the movie. I guess this song will be in the next album Edited November 29, 2025 at 03:34 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
dyusha Posted November 29, 2025 at 04:03 PM Posted November 29, 2025 at 04:03 PM IMHO Having heard the cover version, I actually kinda understand why PMLALS didn’t make the cut, there are tons of songs that also didn’t, and got canned - that’s just the way it is, no pun intended However - and it’s a big however - if the team had learnt anything at all from today’s biggest stars, it’s that in today’s cyber world nothing can be hidden, everything gets leaked, and you just have to beat them to the punch, release the track as a standalone single and at least make SOME money on it instead of letting private collectors profit from it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 3 Quote I'll always be with you
jpatdeleon09 Posted December 13, 2025 at 02:48 PM Posted December 13, 2025 at 02:48 PM (edited) IMHO Having heard the cover version, I actually kinda understand why PMLALS didn’t make the cut, there are tons of songs that also didn’t, and got canned - that’s just the way it is, no pun intended However - and it’s a big however - if the team had learnt anything at all from today’s biggest stars, it’s that in today’s cyber world nothing can be hidden, everything gets leaked, and you just have to beat them to the punch, release the track as a standalone single and at least make SOME money on it instead of letting private collectors profit from it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Comparing the original version from Celine to a cover. There’s a huge difference. Celine’s version is much better. I have listened to parts of Celine from that song that was sent to me, it sounds great than in the cover. Edited December 13, 2025 at 02:49 PM by jpatdeleon09 2 Quote
ordinary fan Posted December 14, 2025 at 03:45 PM Posted December 14, 2025 at 03:45 PM Comparing the original version from Celine to a cover. There's a huge difference. Celine's version is much better. I have listened to parts of Celine from that song that was sent to me, it sounds great than in the cover.Yes the cover is not bad and it shows the song probably in full, like a demo version in my opinion. But after hearing parts of Celine's version, which are really beautiful in my opinion again, I'm sure the song sung by Céline sounds magical 1 Quote
jolo87 Posted December 15, 2025 at 02:09 AM Posted December 15, 2025 at 02:09 AM Comparing the original version from Celine to a cover. There’s a huge difference. Celine’s version is much better. I have listened to parts of Celine from that song that was sent to me, it sounds great than in the cover. Yeah, this guy is a good singer but the excerpts leaked so far are on another level. I think this is a case where Celine had a VERY good day in the studio and they couldn't replicate it. Putting it on the album with the rest of the tracks from those sessions would raise questions because of how much worse she sounds on them. 1 Quote
A new day... Posted February 12, 2026 at 01:18 PM Posted February 12, 2026 at 01:18 PM (edited) Did anyone confirm that the Tim Olson cover is indeed true to the lyrics and melody of the original song? I understand better now why it's not on Courage, but I still love it and would love to have Celine's version! If anyone reading this has a copy of the song, know that I am willing to pay a pretty generous amount to get it as well. Edited February 12, 2026 at 01:34 PM by A new day... 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 12, 2026 at 03:17 PM Posted February 12, 2026 at 03:17 PM Did anyone confirm that the Tim Olson cover is indeed true to the lyrics and melody of the original song? I understand better now why it's not on Courage, but I still love it and would love to have Celine's version! If anyone reading this has a copy of the song, know that I am willing to pay a pretty generous amount to get it as well. Have you heard the leaked takes of Celine with this song? She sounded amazing! A bit different from Tim. Maybe the way he sang it but hearing Celine it sounded great! 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 12, 2026 at 04:02 PM Posted February 12, 2026 at 04:02 PM (edited) . Edited February 12, 2026 at 04:02 PM by Peppercorn1991 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 12, 2026 at 04:45 PM Posted February 12, 2026 at 04:45 PM (edited) Still waiting for this to be released. When will that beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Edited February 12, 2026 at 04:46 PM by jpatdeleon09 2 Quote
A new day... Posted February 13, 2026 at 08:10 AM Posted February 13, 2026 at 08:10 AM (edited) Have you heard the leaked takes of Celine with this song? She sounded amazing! A bit different from Tim. Maybe the way he sang it but hearing Celine it sounded great! Yes of course! Celine's version is likely on an entirely different level!But I understand that It didn't fit on Courage (even though this album lacks a clear sense of cohesion). Edited February 13, 2026 at 08:10 AM by A new day... Quote
ordinary fan Posted February 13, 2026 at 10:17 AM Posted February 13, 2026 at 10:17 AM Still hoping too that we will get this song one day. Her leaked parts sound so beautiful 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 13, 2026 at 04:22 PM Posted February 13, 2026 at 04:22 PM Now, is the perfect time to release this in Valentine’s Day Quote
ryba Posted February 21, 2026 at 09:12 AM Posted February 21, 2026 at 09:12 AM Here is something that might come very close to the original: Quote
TheCeliners Posted February 24, 2026 at 05:27 PM Posted February 24, 2026 at 05:27 PM On 2/21/2026 at 10:12 AM, ryba said: Here is something that might come very close to the original: Thank you for sharing our video ! 1 Quote
emiliejolie Posted February 27, 2026 at 06:43 PM Posted February 27, 2026 at 06:43 PM On 2/21/2026 at 10:12 AM, ryba said: Here is something that might come very close to the original: Thank you for sharing. Personally I don't like the song at all. I don't talk about the voices but the music. To me the chorus only is pleasant to listen to 2 Quote
ryba Posted February 27, 2026 at 08:41 PM Posted February 27, 2026 at 08:41 PM (edited) 1 hour ago, emiliejolie said: Thank you for sharing. Personally I don't like the song at all. I don't talk about the voices but the music. To me the chorus only is pleasant to listen to Yes, the chorus is good, as are some parts where she belts, but it sounds very weird in total. Probably that's why they never released it. It sounds like it was written and produced by an amateur and still needs a lot of work on it. If they released this as it is now, this song would go absolutely nowhere. Edited February 27, 2026 at 08:43 PM by ryba Quote
emiliejolie Posted February 27, 2026 at 08:53 PM Posted February 27, 2026 at 08:53 PM 11 minutes ago, ryba said: Yes, the chorus is good, as are some parts where she belts, but it sounds very weird in total. Probably that's why they never released it. It sounds like it was written and produced by an amateur and still needs a lot of work on it. If they released this as it is now, this song would go absolutely nowhere. I totally agree 1 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted February 28, 2026 at 12:00 AM Posted February 28, 2026 at 12:00 AM I'm still curious to hear Celine's full version of this song before I have a definitive opinion on it. 2 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted February 28, 2026 at 06:55 AM Posted February 28, 2026 at 06:55 AM I agree. We would need to hear Céline's version to feel the magic she can put on a song. I also feel like the chorus has the magic of a Céline classic. But the rest needs reworked. Shows how hard it is to find stellar material. 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
LukeD Posted February 28, 2026 at 05:24 PM Posted February 28, 2026 at 05:24 PM (edited) 17 hours ago, GoldenLeaf said: I'm still curious to hear Celine's full version of this song before I have a definitive opinion on it. I agree, everything I heard so far ranges from bad to average at best. I am sure Celine's version will very likely be above that level. Edited February 28, 2026 at 05:25 PM by LukeD 1 Quote
isurrender Posted February 28, 2026 at 07:45 PM Posted February 28, 2026 at 07:45 PM Whenever I see this topic, it reminds me of the Phil Spector songs and how the fan community cried for these songs for more than 20 years. Then, we got them and they were just forgotten in a few days. 🤣 I guess I might see this topic going up for the next 15 years. Hahaha All this for a useless and stupic love song whose title is already cringe and the few parts we got are not even well sung. Oh Jesus.... 🤣 Quote
ryba Posted March 1, 2026 at 07:52 AM Posted March 1, 2026 at 07:52 AM (edited) Celine needs to collaborate with her old partners again who created real gems and timeless classics. The material she was given lately was average at best, and the way she sang it was horrible and mostly not enjoyable to listen to. I wish she would finally stop imitating other singers trying to sound like them, and just bring the classic Celine Dion sound back. She is the role model everyone was looking up to, and she has to become it again. Do your own unique thing Celine! Edited March 1, 2026 at 07:53 AM by ryba 2 Quote
emiliejolie Posted March 1, 2026 at 09:39 AM Posted March 1, 2026 at 09:39 AM 13 hours ago, isurrender said: Whenever I see this topic, it reminds me of the Phil Spector songs and how the fan community cried for these songs for more than 20 years. Then, we got them and they were just forgotten in a few days. 🤣 I guess I might see this topic going up for the next 15 years. Hahaha All this for a useless and stupic love song whose title is already cringe and the few parts we got are not even well sung. Oh Jesus.... 🤣 No because her voice is just fabulous on Spector songs. However we had something low quality, but honestly I guess most of the fans would loved these songs to be released. Celine voice during the 90's and late 2010's cannot be compared Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.