Jump to content

Céline at Paris Fashion Week (Haute Couture) June 30 – July 4, 2019


Recommended Posts

Posted

Celine said once that she wont ask Vogue to be on their cover, so if they want her, they will have to contact her team.

 

Well, that goes without saying, no?

Question is - have they asked, and are just waiting for the right moment? I should think (hope!) that's the case.

Posted

Well, that goes without saying, no?

Question is - have they asked, and are just waiting for the right moment? I should think (hope!) that's the case.

 

I think she meant that many celebrities ask, but she wont ask.

Posted

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

OK but if they don't put Celine on there soon I don't know what they're doing!

Seriously, the entire fashion world is united in their love for her, and Vogue keeps writing about her daily, when she's out and about. If she doesn't get a cover, ageism is really the only way to explain it.

 

Indeed, it does note make sense there are so many Vogue articles plus the Paris video without a proper cover 🤔

Posted
Anyone know who the stylist is for the photoshoot with the dogs etc!?
Posted

I’m ready for Celine to be on the cover of Vogue.

 

Maybe Anna Wintour is jealous of her?!

Posted
Well if Celine makes the Vogue cover, it should be the November issue to match with the album release. It's all about promo! :D
  • Like 1
Posted

Great article in the Guardian ... https://www.theguard...ueen-of-fashion

 

This wasn't just online either, it is in the actual paper with a mention on the front page. I double took when I saw it, how often is Celine on the front page of a national newspaper in the UK?

  • Like 2
Posted
She looks so freshy, Ok, she needs to stay with that look, who agree?

 

https://www.facebook.com/celinedionaddicts/photos/a.466498618227/10158828891883228/?type=3&theater

Its called photoshop :giggle:

 

I don't like that photo. She has a weird smirk, grin on her face. There were much better pictures taken from that outfit :doh:

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

 

 


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

Its called photoshop :giggle:

 

I don't like that photo. She has a weird smirk, grin on her face. There were much better pictures taken from that outfit :doh:

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

 

I work with Photoshop, I can tell you that if it was used, it was used very lightly. The Make up is perfect, for a moment they created the ilustion she is not so thin due this outfit, but well, mostly I love the hair, and I really hope she will stay away from Peppe then she will at least, return to smile normally.

"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall

Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

Posted
Celine's team is really something. I don't see the point of posting this particular not-so-distant throwback when she has better OOTDs in Paris they have neglected to post.

post-29866-0-82213800-1563543889_thumb.jpg

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Now it’s no more birthday dates by her siblings or versatile water bottles, but this. Oh well...

 

How about something current? Tell us what you’re doing at the moment Celine!

Edited by ryba
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

How about something current? Tell us what you’re doing at the moment Celine!

 

How about letting the woman keep her private life private?

  • Like 4
Posted

 

 

How about letting the woman keep her private life private?

how about allowing people having an opinion?
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
how about letting the people carry their own lunchbox?
Posted

how about allowing people having an opinion?

 

Well you just implied my opinion isn't valid, so...

Posted
But your opinion infringes on her right to have an opinion so there. Anyway, i'm saying Celine has got to be the most private open-book celebrity. She never really let us in on her private life. Really. Her social media postings feel very impersonal. No personal touch at all.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...