angelil78 Posted May 19, 2019 at 03:43 PM Posted May 19, 2019 at 03:43 PM Ok I have to send you a fresh one. No canned stuff. haha deal! 1 Quote
Dion2000 Posted May 19, 2019 at 04:10 PM Posted May 19, 2019 at 04:10 PM Coconut water.... interesting lmfao Quote
ryba Posted May 19, 2019 at 06:25 PM Posted May 19, 2019 at 06:25 PM What’s the deal with coconut water? is she drinking it regularly? Quote
incognito Posted May 19, 2019 at 06:44 PM Posted May 19, 2019 at 06:44 PM What’s the deal with coconut water? is she drinking it regularly? Yes ever since she became coco loco. 1 Quote
scielle Posted May 19, 2019 at 06:54 PM Author Posted May 19, 2019 at 06:54 PM (edited) Yes ever since she became coco loco. Thread:Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited May 19, 2019 at 06:55 PM by scielle 2 Quote
smw Posted May 20, 2019 at 12:05 AM Posted May 20, 2019 at 12:05 AM So if I go buy an Elle magazine, Celine won’t be on the cover right? Quote
Davey84 Posted May 20, 2019 at 10:47 AM Posted May 20, 2019 at 10:47 AM So if I go buy an Elle magazine, Celine wont be on the cover right? Right, she's featured in the USA and UK edition, but only inside. She's only on the cover of the French Elle. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Angel2006 Posted May 20, 2019 at 10:56 AM Posted May 20, 2019 at 10:56 AM What does the French Elle article say? I am reading people talking about Celine drinking Coconut water? If anyone could give any interesting tidbits and general info from this article, that would be gladly appreciated. 1 Quote
scielle Posted May 24, 2019 at 04:41 AM Author Posted May 24, 2019 at 04:41 AM Elle Indonesia, too - a massive Celine-loving market https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx07zMSD0Gv/ 1 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted May 24, 2019 at 05:54 AM Posted May 24, 2019 at 05:54 AM Love this new picturehttps://www.instagram.com/p/Bx1HLT5F_mi/ Quote
scielle Posted May 24, 2019 at 11:24 AM Author Posted May 24, 2019 at 11:24 AM And now Elle Romania - https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx1cY79o4qr/?igshid=14s5xp825ffu3 3 Quote
Popular Post scielle Posted May 24, 2019 at 11:52 AM Author Popular Post Posted May 24, 2019 at 11:52 AM Aaaand, more from Elle - https://www.elle.com/uk/life-and-culture/a27580163/celine-dion-instagram-interview/This seems to pretty much be an English version of the French Elle interview. 9 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted May 24, 2019 at 04:13 PM Posted May 24, 2019 at 04:13 PM Aaaand, more from Elle - https://www.elle.com/uk/life-and-culture/a27580163/celine-dion-instagram-interview/This seems to pretty much be an English version of the French Elle interview. "I'm much more involved in my projects than I used to be" Everytime she says that I get a smile on my face. I'm guessing at the time of this interview she hadn't decided which songs would be on the album or waiting for a decision about making it a double album. 2 Quote
mirage Posted May 24, 2019 at 08:13 PM Posted May 24, 2019 at 08:13 PM Open a museum Céline! I want to see it all "I’ve had to sort out secure storage where I keep every item I’ve worn since the very first day of my career. And I really do mean Every. Single. Item!" Aaaand, more from Elle - https://www.elle.com/uk/life-and-culture/a27580163/celine-dion-instagram-interview/This seems to pretty much be an English version of the French Elle interview. 5 Quote
tonybower Posted May 30, 2019 at 10:14 PM Posted May 30, 2019 at 10:14 PM Can somebody tell me if the magazine is still available in US? I’m in Vegas and I read somewhere that the Venetian has a store where it can be bought. Can anybody confirm or let me know where I might get a copy whilst in Vegas? Thanks Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
AdrienneM Posted May 30, 2019 at 10:31 PM Posted May 30, 2019 at 10:31 PM yea but the thing is, that is NOT FEATURED on all or most cell phones,(including MINE, which is an android tracfone btw,) so how would somebody who DOES NOT access this forum from a desktop PC or mac be able to translate french articles & stuff?? thanks 😊😊😍😍😘😘 Copy and paste it onto google translate on google.... 1 Quote
scielle Posted June 11, 2019 at 12:41 PM Author Posted June 11, 2019 at 12:41 PM (edited) Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet "Dion is a diva in constant motion, like if a hummingbird had the poise of a panther." is a pretty great line. "Her favourite move, by the way, is the inelegantly named “Le fish,” a classical movement during which the dancer is held low to the ground by her partner." LOL Edited June 11, 2019 at 12:57 PM by scielle 7 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 11, 2019 at 01:53 PM Posted June 11, 2019 at 01:53 PM Ok so I want a pic of her and I would assume Pepe in Le fish position. 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
scielle Posted June 11, 2019 at 03:33 PM Author Posted June 11, 2019 at 03:33 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted June 11, 2019 at 04:32 PM Posted June 11, 2019 at 04:32 PM Ok so I want a pic of her and I would assume Pepe in Le fish position. This could be it I think?https://www.instagram.com/p/BmdUq0Ahsty/?igshid=dl9jh105tzx0 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 11, 2019 at 05:05 PM Posted June 11, 2019 at 05:05 PM This could be it I think?https://www.instagram.com/p/BmdUq0Ahsty/?igshid=dl9jh105tzx0 Yes but with her head down and feet up. I had to look up that position, lol! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Xpresso Posted June 11, 2019 at 06:27 PM Posted June 11, 2019 at 06:27 PM Yes but with her head down and feet up. I had to look up that position, lol!That would be Le Headstand, no? 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 11, 2019 at 06:48 PM Posted June 11, 2019 at 06:48 PM (edited) That would be Le Headstand, no? Yeah that’s the other position she likes with Pepe (see Le Ballet from tour ) Edited June 11, 2019 at 06:50 PM by DionFanAlways 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
scielle Posted June 11, 2019 at 07:07 PM Author Posted June 11, 2019 at 07:07 PM I like where this thread is going 🤣 Anyway, go check out Elle Canada IG stories. 2 Quote
scielle Posted June 11, 2019 at 08:38 PM Author Posted June 11, 2019 at 08:38 PM (edited) Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet "Dion is a diva in constant motion, like if a hummingbird had the poise of a panther." is a pretty great line. "Her favourite move, by the way, is the inelegantly named “Le fish,” a classical movement during which the dancer is held low to the ground by her partner." LOL Also in the French edition (wonder if it's the same interview - hoping they did the same separate French/ English approach as with US and France.) https://www.instagram.com/p/BylRRDWAaK0/?igshid=1uh8gjvyos3jg Edit: Never mind. Judging by the Elle Quebec website, it seems to be just a translation of the Elle Canada piece. Edited June 11, 2019 at 08:41 PM by scielle Quote
isabel leite Posted June 12, 2019 at 02:43 AM Posted June 12, 2019 at 02:43 AM I don't know if this has been posted yet, but anyway. I thought it was great. As usual I love her answers. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bylngallt6W/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 6 Quote
scielle Posted June 12, 2019 at 08:41 PM Author Posted June 12, 2019 at 08:41 PM Old article but just reposted today - Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 2 Quote
Angel2006 Posted June 15, 2019 at 07:49 AM Posted June 15, 2019 at 07:49 AM I would love it if someone who speaks French could please translate the French Elle article, or at least the good parts? I've seen subjects on here about Celine drinking coconut water and saying that her favorite dance move is Le Fish. Is anyone able to offer more info from this article? Does she mention anything else about ballet, her fitness routine, the tour or her new album? 1 Quote
mirage Posted June 15, 2019 at 01:36 PM Posted June 15, 2019 at 01:36 PM It's the same as all the English ones. Try automated translation on your phone. I would love it if someone who speaks French could please translate the French Elle article, or at least the good parts? I've seen subjects on here about Celine drinking coconut water and saying that her favorite dance move is Le Fish. Is anyone able to offer more info from this article? Does she mention anything else about ballet, her fitness routine, the tour or her new album? Quote
scielle Posted June 15, 2019 at 01:53 PM Author Posted June 15, 2019 at 01:53 PM It's the same as all the English ones. Try automated translation on your phone. Well, depends what you mean.US Elle and Canadian Elle are different articles, from different people. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.