maki_Dion-er Posted May 3, 2019 at 03:15 AM Posted May 3, 2019 at 03:15 AM This was a great photo shoot. Who ever did her hair and makeup was SPOT ON!! She was even gorgeous in the talking part where she was wearing pink. One thing we must remember about these photo shoots is the photoshopping. They covered up all the wrinkles and made her look even better!! I would have preferred the real deal, but I don't know one single magazine that ever does that! There's always retouching but in these it's hardly noticeable which is how it should be used. When you zoom in on these pictures you can still see natural wrinkles and freckles on her skin (face, arms, neck, etc). Quote
Angel2006 Posted May 3, 2019 at 04:02 AM Posted May 3, 2019 at 04:02 AM Has anyone seen the magazine in stores yet, or know whether or not Celine's version is only available online? Quote
Critiaslux Posted May 3, 2019 at 05:42 AM Posted May 3, 2019 at 05:42 AM I note the "Presented by L'Oreal Paris" at the top of that Elle article So... this is paid content, yes? Safe to say partnering with a deep-pocketed beauty brand has worked rather well for her thus far! Supposedly indeed as per the captions hair and makeup was by L'Oreal. By marketing her as fashion icon, they are reinforcing the appeal of the advertising. Quote
Popular Post Jackie Posted May 3, 2019 at 08:00 AM Popular Post Posted May 3, 2019 at 08:00 AM Gorgeous! My favourite photo from the photoshoot.And I made wallpapers in High Resolutions: http://i66.tinypic.com/2v0mpux.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/topic/55927-elle-mag-green-aurora-wallpaper/ 9 Quote http://i65.tinypic.com/iclsbb.jpgMy Wallpapers with Widescreen
Moleque20 Posted May 3, 2019 at 08:47 AM Posted May 3, 2019 at 08:47 AM I hope she shows the same passion, dedication and energy when she starts promoting the new English album! 5 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
celinefanonline Posted May 3, 2019 at 10:15 AM Posted May 3, 2019 at 10:15 AM For those who are interested, HQ version of the cover image: https://hips.hearsta...-1556799979.jpg love the pic!!!!!!btw when i view it in original size i saw there's slight line and it seems someone has cut part of the pic and moved it a little....where u got the pic?? Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Jackie Posted May 3, 2019 at 01:17 PM Posted May 3, 2019 at 01:17 PM And I made wallpapers in High Resolutions: http://www.celinedionforum.com/topic/55927-elle-mag-green-aurora-wallpaper/I've added more for iphones' wallpaper: http://i64.tinypic.com/2lupefc.jpg 3 Quote http://i65.tinypic.com/iclsbb.jpgMy Wallpapers with Widescreen
CelineDionFreak Posted May 3, 2019 at 04:09 PM Posted May 3, 2019 at 04:09 PM Has anyone been able to find this yet? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Dion2000 Posted May 3, 2019 at 04:50 PM Posted May 3, 2019 at 04:50 PM Gonna have a look in Waterstones when im in town later on, they usually have the newest editions of Elle, Hello, Vanity Fair and Vogue in snappy. Quote
mirage Posted May 3, 2019 at 06:29 PM Posted May 3, 2019 at 06:29 PM That's the look!!! Hahah I couldn't figure it out but it looked familiar. I love her tan. Like she just had a few days at the beach She looks so much « I Want You To Need Me» ❤️❤️❤️ Quote
Critiaslux Posted May 4, 2019 at 10:16 AM Posted May 4, 2019 at 10:16 AM Like very much the article. The fierce Celine. Lengthy and going through many subjects. Good summary of this area 👌🖒 And the photoshoot is just waaaa 😍😍😍The hair (the cut/lenght is top), the makeup, the dresses, the shots. Everything is on point. 👏Thanks L'Oreal ! 😁 Quote
celinefanonline Posted May 4, 2019 at 12:02 PM Posted May 4, 2019 at 12:02 PM any where i can find HD pic of all the pics??? Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
TommKat22 Posted May 4, 2019 at 02:37 PM Posted May 4, 2019 at 02:37 PM Has anyone been able to find this yet? It doesn’t go on newsstands until May 21 or 22, I forget which date. 2 Quote Tommy
nuts2you Posted May 5, 2019 at 03:49 PM Posted May 5, 2019 at 03:49 PM thanks ,that's what I wanted to know as well, 1 Quote
Suiseiseki Posted May 5, 2019 at 03:52 PM Posted May 5, 2019 at 03:52 PM will she be on the cover of special issue or official june issue? Quote
Bell Posted May 5, 2019 at 05:17 PM Posted May 5, 2019 at 05:17 PM I love the photos, they look very creative. 1 Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
TommKat22 Posted May 6, 2019 at 01:01 AM Posted May 6, 2019 at 01:01 AM will she be on the cover of special issue or official june issue? I think just the official June issue. Quote Tommy
Suiseiseki Posted May 6, 2019 at 05:40 AM Posted May 6, 2019 at 05:40 AM I think just the official June issue.wow that would be niiiiiiiice Quote
Davey84 Posted May 6, 2019 at 07:11 AM Posted May 6, 2019 at 07:11 AM It doesn't go on newsstands until May 21 or 22, I forget which date. What I don't get is why they published the full article and photo's waaaaaaaaaaay before that? That wouldn't incourage people to buy the magazine! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
TommKat22 Posted May 7, 2019 at 05:49 AM Posted May 7, 2019 at 05:49 AM What I don't get is why they published the full article and photo's waaaaaaaaaaay before that? That wouldn't incourage people to buy the magazine! Yeah, I didn't understand that either. Unless there's more content in the actual print magazine? 2 Quote Tommy
scielle Posted May 9, 2019 at 06:15 PM Author Posted May 9, 2019 at 06:15 PM So...I guess she's on some special edition cover after all?Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
Davey84 Posted May 9, 2019 at 08:37 PM Posted May 9, 2019 at 08:37 PM So...I guess she's on some special edition cover after all?Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetBlegh Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Critiaslux Posted May 9, 2019 at 09:10 PM Posted May 9, 2019 at 09:10 PM So...I guess she's on some special edition cover after all? Wasn't it written it will be ton he subscribers' edition cover? As an exclusive cover, marketed through internet weeks before the publication, it may be a Elle strategy to get more people subscribing to the magazine to receive the Celine Dion cover Quote
scielle Posted May 9, 2019 at 09:21 PM Author Posted May 9, 2019 at 09:21 PM Wasn't it written it will be ton he subscribers' edition cover? Yeah, but nobody seemed to know what that actually meant.Seems it won't be the version on newsstands, which is a bummer. 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted May 16, 2019 at 07:05 AM Posted May 16, 2019 at 07:05 AM It seems like she will be on the cover of the French Elle with my favourite photo too!! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk 7 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
scielle Posted May 16, 2019 at 07:56 AM Author Posted May 16, 2019 at 07:56 AM (edited) It seems like she will be on the cover of the French Elle with my favourite photo too!! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk It seems French Elle is a weekly, not monthly: https://www.instagram.com/p/BxhAuhkiIyt Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited May 16, 2019 at 08:02 AM by scielle 3 Quote
scielle Posted May 16, 2019 at 07:06 PM Author Posted May 16, 2019 at 07:06 PM Is the text of the French Elle article available online anywhere? Quote
scielle Posted May 17, 2019 at 11:03 AM Author Posted May 17, 2019 at 11:03 AM Is the text of the French Elle article available online anywhere? Well, here's a bit -http://amp.elle.fr/Mode/La-mode-des-stars/Celine-Dion-que-fait-elle-de-tous-ses-vetements-3790386 Quote
Lolo88 Posted May 17, 2019 at 01:35 PM Posted May 17, 2019 at 01:35 PM On the French interview with "Elle", Celine says she has to choose 15 songs for her new album... 😇So, maybe "Courage" will have 15 songs, after all 😍 7 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted May 17, 2019 at 03:41 PM Posted May 17, 2019 at 03:41 PM (edited) On the French interview with "Elle", Celine says she has to choose 15 songs for her new album... 😇So, maybe "Courage" will have 15 songs, after all 😍 Wow still has to choose...... I know we talked about a double album somewhere on this forum is it too much to ask???? Edited May 17, 2019 at 03:42 PM by DionFanAlways 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.