CelineDionFreak Posted December 28, 2017 at 12:24 AM Posted December 28, 2017 at 12:24 AM They just played a radio commercial for the Steve Harvey new year's eve show and they said her name after Maroon 5 and for some reason I got a little excited. Lol, I haven't heard a regular radio station (top 40) say her name in a while. It's like the name that shall not be mentioned on pop stations. Like Voldemort..... GASP! You said his name! To the dungeon of Hogwarts you shall go 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
LeChauffeur100 Posted December 28, 2017 at 12:40 AM Posted December 28, 2017 at 12:40 AM She'll most likely sing a song everyone knows.So either one of her biggest hits (which many of you are tired of) or a cover song (which many of you hate). Conclusion is: we'll hate anyway so bring it on Céline! (I'm obviously kidding) Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
chocolatechip15 Posted December 28, 2017 at 03:06 PM Posted December 28, 2017 at 03:06 PM They just played a radio commercial for the Steve Harvey new year's eve show and they said her name after Maroon 5 and for some reason I got a little excited. Lol, I haven't heard a regular radio station (top 40) say her name in a while. It's like the name that shall not be mentioned on pop stations. Like Voldemort..... Shhh! You mean You-Know-Who! 1 Quote
Celineiac2003 Posted December 28, 2017 at 04:46 PM Posted December 28, 2017 at 04:46 PM Or maybe she'll sing "Another Year Has Gone By". You are reaching for alot of rare songs that she never sings live, i highly doubt she will perform this. It will probably be LCMM/RDMH Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted December 28, 2017 at 05:01 PM Posted December 28, 2017 at 05:01 PM (edited) You are reaching for alot of rare songs that she never sings live, i highly doubt she will perform this. It will probably be LCMM/RDMH Because since Summer Tour 2016, she performed rare songs that she never sings live... If she'll sing LCMM/RDMH.. She should better sing the A New Day or TCWT version than the orchestral version. Edited December 28, 2017 at 05:03 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
isurrender Posted December 28, 2017 at 06:19 PM Posted December 28, 2017 at 06:19 PM You are reaching for alot of rare songs that she never sings live, i highly doubt she will perform this. It will probably be LCMM/RDMH "Another year has gone by" has actually been performed live once upon TAST release Quote
Celineiac2003 Posted December 28, 2017 at 06:28 PM Posted December 28, 2017 at 06:28 PM Because since Summer Tour 2016, she performed rare songs that she never sings live... If she'll sing LCMM/RDMH.. She should better sing the A New Day or TCWT version than the orchestral version. She will sing the orchestral version as she doesnt have her rock band anymore, she has the orchestra she cant just not use it, shes far too used to singing it like this to stop now Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted December 28, 2017 at 07:46 PM Posted December 28, 2017 at 07:46 PM (edited) "Another year has gone by" has actually been performed live once upon TAST release Twice actually, I think this performance just surfaced this month, I never saw it before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-keRgyq0HZc I would really love an acoustic version of Another Year Has Gone By. Edited December 28, 2017 at 07:47 PM by CelineDionForeverNY 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
CSCfan Posted December 28, 2017 at 08:37 PM Posted December 28, 2017 at 08:37 PM Twice actually, I think this performance just surfaced this month, I never saw it before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-keRgyq0HZc No it has been around for ages... one of my fav performances 2 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
nuts2you Posted December 28, 2017 at 09:38 PM Posted December 28, 2017 at 09:38 PM well it looks like we are in for a Forum Party on Sunday Night , Who"s going to join us , Quote
Ericwwc Posted December 29, 2017 at 12:16 AM Posted December 29, 2017 at 12:16 AM I think it will be how does a moment last forever. As it was her latest single and i think most people has a pretty descent impression on this song. Quote
CitizenK Posted December 29, 2017 at 02:03 AM Posted December 29, 2017 at 02:03 AM Isn’t it the 20th anniversary of Titanic? Might portend that it’ll be MHWGO. 1 Quote
celinesounds Posted December 29, 2017 at 06:21 AM Posted December 29, 2017 at 06:21 AM she is going to sing Havana in a white evening gown dress with fire on stage 3 Quote #FREEJAVITO
jpatdeleon09 Posted December 29, 2017 at 08:15 AM Posted December 29, 2017 at 08:15 AM She will sing the orchestral version as she doesnt have her rock band anymore, she has the orchestra she cant just not use it, shes far too used to singing it like this to stop now Still hoping lol Relax girl! Haha Quote
Javito Posted December 29, 2017 at 09:04 AM Posted December 29, 2017 at 09:04 AM she is going to sing Havana in a white evening gown dress with fire on stage I'm sick of that song already. Haven't listened more from Camila Cabello but that song on repeat everywhere is sickening 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
DionFanAlways Posted December 29, 2017 at 10:42 AM Posted December 29, 2017 at 10:42 AM I'm sick of that song already. Haven't listened more from Camila Cabello but that song on repeat everywhere is sickening Yes, don't you know that's pop song 101? Play it ad nauseam until everyone gets sick of it. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Boy Posted December 29, 2017 at 10:52 AM Posted December 29, 2017 at 10:52 AM she is going to sing Havana in a white evening gown dress with fire on stage I'm sick of that song already. Haven't listened more from Camila Cabello but that song on repeat everywhere is sickening Is that weird that I don't know who Camila Cabello is and all the more I don't know 'Havana'? 3 Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
celinesounds Posted December 29, 2017 at 11:14 AM Posted December 29, 2017 at 11:14 AM (edited) Is that weird that I don't know who Camila Cabello is and all the more I don't know 'Havana'? she is one of the 5th Harmony and this is the song https://youtu.be/HCjNJDNzw8Y this audio has 405 391 710 Views Edited December 29, 2017 at 11:15 AM by celinesounds Quote #FREEJAVITO
Boy Posted December 29, 2017 at 12:26 PM Posted December 29, 2017 at 12:26 PM (edited) she is one of the 5th Harmony Who?.. Don't know either. What kind of name is that, jeez. But thanks a lot, I shall listen to the song, so to say not be lagging behind the progress OK, I'm listening to the song. Seriously? Is this thing popular? HEAVENS TO BETSY! Edited December 29, 2017 at 12:30 PM by Boy 1 Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
angelil78 Posted December 29, 2017 at 12:52 PM Posted December 29, 2017 at 12:52 PM I like Havana Maybe Céline will want to shock the audience and do a dance with Pepe 4 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted December 29, 2017 at 02:30 PM Posted December 29, 2017 at 02:30 PM Who?.. Don't know either. What kind of name is that, jeez. But thanks a lot, I shall listen to the song, so to say not be lagging behind the progress OK, I'm listening to the song. Seriously? Is this thing popular? HEAVENS TO BETSY! I like the name 5th Harmony. It's a play on words of having 5 girls singing with each other. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
célinedionfan_16 Posted December 29, 2017 at 03:36 PM Posted December 29, 2017 at 03:36 PM (edited) I like Havana Maybe Céline will want to shock the audience and do a dance with Pepe I’d love to see the chair be put into use again, but this seems pretty unlikely. Fox News is a conservative crowd Edited December 29, 2017 at 03:37 PM by célinedionfan_16 1 Quote
angelil78 Posted December 29, 2017 at 04:36 PM Posted December 29, 2017 at 04:36 PM I'd love to see the chair be put into use again, but this seems pretty unlikely. Fox News is a conservative crowd Yeah I doubt it as well. But Pepe is ready to perform with Céline. I bet there are changes for tomorrow show since arrived in Vegas last night 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted December 29, 2017 at 05:43 PM Posted December 29, 2017 at 05:43 PM No matter what she performs on NYE I'm excited that she's getting the exposure and looking forward to whatever it is. Now if only all of my relatives could get on board with watching this instead of Dick Clark's Rockin' NYE show - they are SET on not changing that channel for sake of tradition! GAH! I don't think I can endure another Mariah mishap! We have huge NYE gatherings so I'm absolutely outnumbered when it comes to which show we're watching that night. I will sadly have to catch up on Celine's performance after it happens. Can't wait though!!! Wishing everyone here on the forum an amazing 2018! I'm hopeful it's going to be a great year. 4 Quote
Xpresso Posted December 29, 2017 at 07:28 PM Posted December 29, 2017 at 07:28 PM (edited) Just stream Céline's performance for your entire family when Céline is on! Edited December 29, 2017 at 07:28 PM by Xpresso Quote
Xpresso Posted December 29, 2017 at 07:32 PM Posted December 29, 2017 at 07:32 PM I hope Céline doesn't sing one of her big hits. Something that people don't know so well would be really nice to remind everyone that she's not only the MHWGO singer... Where is the Love, Call the Man (perfect for the Fox crowd ), Another Year as Gone By (the perfect song for NYE), I'm Alive...? Quote
comingback Posted December 29, 2017 at 07:45 PM Posted December 29, 2017 at 07:45 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=pzCojUrHB3U 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted December 30, 2017 at 05:30 AM Posted December 30, 2017 at 05:30 AM I expect a classy, yet predictable performance. I don’t expect anything from this appearance to be hugely memorable or iconic. I’m sure I’ll nod in agreement that it was good or pleasant, and then rarely, if ever talk about it again. 3 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted December 30, 2017 at 05:42 AM Posted December 30, 2017 at 05:42 AM I expect a classy, yet predictable performance. I don’t expect anything from this appearance to be hugely memorable or iconic. I’m sure I’ll nod in agreement that it was good or pleasant, and then rarely, if ever talk about it again. That's how it usually goes Quote
gafsa Posted December 30, 2017 at 05:42 AM Posted December 30, 2017 at 05:42 AM I don't think she will sing AYHGB, the lyrics though... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.