Jump to content

"Ma Faille" - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

The official site has posted the lyrics, and there's one word that was wrong at the booklet and I didn't noticed...

 

Si parfois nos âmes se rebellent

Se perdent comme le chant des sirènes

 

It's chants, not gens... now that makes sense lol

  • Like 2
Posted

 

 

The same happened to me! I can't hear the "ma" she goes directly to "tu seras bataille" she sings it toooo fast! LOL

yes! She actually pronounces "tu s'ras ma bataille" which is a common contraction in french! A bit like "I'm gon'do" instead of "I'm gonna do". But I agree that she sings a lot of words in a short amount of time! My aunt had to read from the booklet to understand what she's singing in "Je nous veux" 😁

  • Like 2
Posted

yes! She actually pronounces "tu s'ras ma bataille" which is a common contraction in french! A bit like "I'm gon'do" instead of "I'm gonna do". But I agree that she sings a lot of words in a short amount of time! My aunt had to read from the booklet to understand what she's singing in "Je nous veux"

 

I agree with s'ras but still there is no "ma" for me until the very last chorus

  • Like 1
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...