CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 21, 2016 at 04:18 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 04:18 PM I wish I understood more of the lyrics lol. I can't wait for some of the translations. It sounds like she's singing a line/phrase and says "my fault" almost like "my bad" lol. If that's the case could be a pretty edgy song too. Well, edgy IS Celine's favorite word these days! 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
nuts2you Posted August 21, 2016 at 04:22 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 04:22 PM https://vimeo.com/179644424 Here is the video Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 21, 2016 at 04:43 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 04:43 PM A 30sec preview shared by The Red Headshttps://vimeo.com/179644424 I want to listen, but I'm not gonna. I want to be surprised and really love this song. It's gonna be good, but I want to hear it in full once this album is out!! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
mike_z Posted August 21, 2016 at 04:51 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 04:51 PM "Ma Faille" almost has the same vibe as "Tous les secrets" but with a more modern way of singing! 2 Quote
BartFCS Posted August 21, 2016 at 04:54 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 04:54 PM From 30 seconds?well.. If someone can love the song based on the 30 sec preview than someone else can certainly dislike it, right? Quote
Del Posted August 21, 2016 at 05:33 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 05:33 PM Oh, I don't know, about 40 ish or so.... Do I have you beat!? You have me beat by about 40ish or so times. Lol I have not listened to any clips. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 21, 2016 at 05:42 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 05:42 PM well.. If someone can love the song based on the 30 sec preview than someone else can certainly dislike it, right? That's not what I meant. Ryba compared a 30 second clip to a full song. You can love the way a clip sounds without judging the full song because you haven't heard it yet. Ruling out any of the songs as a good one from a 30 second clip is a bit premature. To say you enjoy or dislike the clip is one thing. But to judge the song as a whole before you've heard it, is completely different. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelineDionFreak Posted August 21, 2016 at 05:43 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 05:43 PM You have me beat by about 40ish or so times. Lol I have not listened to any clips.I'm resisting so hard to listen to this clip lol I only watched the behind the scenes things once for each and I'm resisting, going good so far lol 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
anewdayhascome Posted August 21, 2016 at 07:05 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 07:05 PM "Ma Faille" almost has the same vibe as "Tous les secrets" but with a more modern way of singing! omg this sounds good.................................... still 5 days! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Moleque20 Posted August 21, 2016 at 07:09 PM Author Posted August 21, 2016 at 07:09 PM Is there any way that we can send massive emails and messages to the official website asking for the second single? 3 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
ryba Posted August 21, 2016 at 07:55 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 07:55 PM (edited) . Edited August 21, 2016 at 07:58 PM by ryba Quote
Javito Posted August 21, 2016 at 08:09 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 08:09 PM (edited) I too agree it's time to release a second single now. In September it will be almost 4 months since the release of EUS and if they want to boost the album sales as well as keep the hype around the album's release, the best way to do it is to release a new single soon Too bad they took so long to release the videoclip, but in music releases the calendar runs fast and EUS sounds "not new" anymore, especially if there are probably many more songs in the album which are single material and will be asking for a radio release. Edited August 21, 2016 at 08:37 PM by Javito 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
ryba Posted August 21, 2016 at 08:21 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 08:21 PM (edited) I too agree it's time to release a second single now. In September it will be almost 4 months since the release of EUS and it they want to boost the album sales as well as keep the hype around the album's release, the best way is to release a new single soon Too bad they took so long to release the videoclip, but in music releases the calendar runs fast and EUS sounds "not new" anymore, especially if there are probably many more songs in the album which are single material and will be asking for a radio release.I agree, the video for EUS should have been shot long time ago and released shortly after the single was released or along with the single. Now a second video is due. But let's see how they will handle it. They are always running late when it comes to single releases and music videos Edited August 21, 2016 at 08:22 PM by ryba Quote
nuts2you Posted August 21, 2016 at 08:40 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 08:40 PM I'm really surprised they didn't have a listening Party for this one, as to compared to SA when Julie S, and CO, did there show ,and the RH's got to listen hear it first, Very surprised about that Quote
québecflower Posted August 21, 2016 at 09:59 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 09:59 PM I'm really surprised they didn't have a listening Party for this one, as to compared to SA when Julie S, and CO, did there show ,and the RH's got to listen hear it first, Very surprised about thatthey paid the expenses for every journalist the last times, must be pretty expensives.. Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Kyle_Jared Posted August 21, 2016 at 10:46 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 10:46 PM now to this needs to be a single!!!!!! LOVE it Quote
CSCfan Posted August 21, 2016 at 11:01 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 11:01 PM Slow down your horses lol.... Wait till you hear Tu Sauras.. 1 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
CelineDionFreak Posted August 21, 2016 at 11:19 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 11:19 PM Slow down your horses lol.... Wait till you hear Tu Sauras..You keep saying that... So it must be good!!!! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Ad3line Posted August 22, 2016 at 02:45 PM Posted August 22, 2016 at 02:45 PM I wish I understood more of the lyrics lol. I can't wait for some of the translations. It sounds like she's singing a line/phrase and says "my fault" almost like "my bad" lol. If that's the case could be a pretty edgy song too. Well, If I can help.. here's the lyrics from the preview: Tes gestes, tes soupirsYour gestures, your sighsJe saurais les lireI would read themPour enfin trouver les mots (les mots).To finally find the words (the words).Qui pourra maudireWho can curseA jamais bannirFor ever banishLes chimères qui nous collent à la peau.The chimeras that stick us to the skin.Tu seras ma batailleYou'll be my battleMon armure, ma failleMy armor, my weaknessJ’en ferais des montagnes(Idk how to translate it, it means something like "i'd do my best")Pour t’éviter les chaos d’un monde en pagaille.To spare you the chaos of a messy world. 2 Quote http://oi66.tinypic.com/2vwegcz.jpg
Ad3line Posted August 22, 2016 at 02:47 PM Posted August 22, 2016 at 02:47 PM My fav so far, can't wait to hear the full album! Quote http://oi66.tinypic.com/2vwegcz.jpg
Alice Posted August 22, 2016 at 03:04 PM Posted August 22, 2016 at 03:04 PM Cannot. Wait. To. Hear. The .Full. Song. The preview is in my head on repeat Quote
Moleque20 Posted August 22, 2016 at 03:11 PM Author Posted August 22, 2016 at 03:11 PM Beautiful lyrics Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Esty Posted August 22, 2016 at 03:57 PM Posted August 22, 2016 at 03:57 PM The lyrics are magic. This should be the second single! Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 22, 2016 at 08:22 PM Posted August 22, 2016 at 08:22 PM (edited) Well, If I can help.. here's the lyrics from the preview: Tes gestes, tes soupirsYour gestures, your sighsJe saurais les lireI would read themPour enfin trouver les mots (les mots).To finally find the words (the words).Qui pourra maudireWho can curseA jamais bannirFor ever banishLes chimères qui nous collent à la peau.The chimeras that stick us to the skin.Tu seras ma batailleYou'll be my battleMon armure, ma failleMy armor, my weaknessJ’en ferais des montagnes(Idk how to translate it, it means something like "i'd do my best")Pour t’éviter les chaos d’un monde en pagaille.To spare you the chaos of a messy world.AH! So she was saying Mon Armure and not mon amour. Thanks, I couldn't tell. (it still sounds like mon amour to me lol)I love the way she sings "bataille" for some reason. Edited August 22, 2016 at 08:30 PM by DionFanAlways 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted August 22, 2016 at 08:46 PM Posted August 22, 2016 at 08:46 PM (edited) I haven't listened to this new snippet yet and somehow it feels oddly satisfying. I'm not gonna listen until I can hear the song in full lol Edited August 22, 2016 at 08:47 PM by CelineDionFreak Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 22, 2016 at 09:07 PM Posted August 22, 2016 at 09:07 PM (edited) AH! So she was saying Mon Armure and not mon amour. Thanks, I couldn't tell. (it still sounds like mon amour to me lol)I love the way she sings "bataille" for some reason. I love how she sings "bataille"!!! Edited August 22, 2016 at 09:07 PM by CelinesDIVO5 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
québecflower Posted August 22, 2016 at 09:17 PM Posted August 22, 2016 at 09:17 PM (edited) the way she says the words, the sound are very open, and some consonants are soft but others are very hard. It will take a little time to accept in a way those new sounds. But the song is great, good rythmn. But very different pronunciation. Edited August 22, 2016 at 09:22 PM by québecflower 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Matias Posted August 22, 2016 at 10:35 PM Posted August 22, 2016 at 10:35 PM it reminds me of "surprise surprise" very raw, not so much about vocals but signing from her guts 1 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Balao Posted August 22, 2016 at 11:08 PM Posted August 22, 2016 at 11:08 PM Wow ! Céline has become the new Cher or what ? Her voice sounds so robot-like. Yet it is very well sung. I am talking about the tone of her voice being weird and metallic. The singing is great. The same thing for "A vous". Quote
maria_k Posted August 23, 2016 at 03:40 AM Posted August 23, 2016 at 03:40 AM I haven't listened to this new snippet yet and somehow it feels oddly satisfying. I'm not gonna listen until I can hear the song in full lolIf you watched making of video then actually you already heard this snippet nothing new Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.