CelineDionFreak Posted December 27, 2015 at 02:22 AM Posted December 27, 2015 at 02:22 AM This is my first post on this forum.I'll start translating part 1 of this documentary tomorrow.Meanwhile,those who haven't watched it yet,can have a look at the translated trailer that I uploaded on my YouTube channel. Condor the "Subtitler" Hey condor! Thanks for joining the forum, and thanks for all your work! Look forward to the special! 5 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Koolan Posted December 27, 2015 at 03:26 AM Posted December 27, 2015 at 03:26 AM This is my first post on this forum.I'll start translating part 1 of this documentary tomorrow.Meanwhile,those who haven't watched it yet,can have a look at the translated trailer that I uploaded on my YouTube channel. Condor the "Subtitler" Welcome aboard. It's great to have you here. Thanks so much for taking the time to translate them for the fan community. 6 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
CelinesDIVO5 Posted December 27, 2015 at 04:06 AM Posted December 27, 2015 at 04:06 AM This is my first post on this forum.I'll start translating part 1 of this documentary tomorrow.Meanwhile,those who haven't watched it yet,can have a look at the translated trailer that I uploaded on my YouTube channel. Condor the "Subtitler" Thank you so much for all of your hard work!! It is so greatly appreciated from those of us who don't understand French!! 5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
incognito Posted December 27, 2015 at 04:29 AM Posted December 27, 2015 at 04:29 AM This is my first post on this forum.I'll start translating part 1 of this documentary tomorrow.Meanwhile,those who haven't watched it yet,can have a look at the translated trailer that I uploaded on my YouTube channel. Condor the "Subtitler" Thank you for your efforts! 3 Quote
flutefreak Posted December 27, 2015 at 04:35 AM Posted December 27, 2015 at 04:35 AM This is my first post on this forum.I'll start translating part 1 of this documentary tomorrow.Meanwhile,those who haven't watched it yet,can have a look at the translated trailer that I uploaded on my YouTube channel. Condor the "Subtitler" Thank you so much! Your efforts are much appreciated around here!! Welcome to the forum. 3 Quote
DestinMg5 Posted December 27, 2015 at 05:26 AM Posted December 27, 2015 at 05:26 AM Thanks! 1 Quote [url=http://s1383.photobucket
chocolatechip15 Posted December 27, 2015 at 05:36 AM Posted December 27, 2015 at 05:36 AM This is my first post on this forum.I'll start translating part 1 of this documentary tomorrow.Meanwhile,those who haven't watched it yet,can have a look at the translated trailer that I uploaded on my YouTube channel. Condor the "Subtitler" Condor, thank you soooo much for all the subtitled videos!! We love them! 4 Quote
celine4evauk Posted December 27, 2015 at 09:57 AM Posted December 27, 2015 at 09:57 AM This is my first post on this forum.I'll start translating part 1 of this documentary tomorrow.Meanwhile,those who haven't watched it yet,can have a look at the translated trailer that I uploaded on my YouTube channel. Condor the "Subtitler" Welcome to the forum! I love watching your videos 😆 2 Quote
Miha Posted December 27, 2015 at 12:03 PM Posted December 27, 2015 at 12:03 PM A big THANK YOU Condor, for all the work you do (for us). We appreciate it a lot.And welcome among us - sometimes the craziest fans in the world... ...aghh... the things we do for Celine..... 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 27, 2015 at 02:28 PM Posted December 27, 2015 at 02:28 PM This is my first post on this forum.I'll start translating part 1 of this documentary tomorrow.Meanwhile,those who haven't watched it yet,can have a look at the translated trailer that I uploaded on my YouTube channel. Condor the "Subtitler" Welcome to the forum!Cdion Fan from YT 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
nuts2you Posted December 27, 2015 at 02:48 PM Posted December 27, 2015 at 02:48 PM this is the best Christmas present we got , A Big Thank You :clap: :clap: 2 Quote
Popular Post Condor Posted December 27, 2015 at 03:07 PM Popular Post Posted December 27, 2015 at 03:07 PM (edited) Thank you all for the warm welcome! I hesitated before embarking into such a big project like this documentary.This morning I realize I've made the right choice in registering to this forum to get the encouragement and energy I needed to do it. After watching the 3 parts of the documentary,I know I'll have to edit many songs,some partially and others almost totally.Keeping all the French songs means translating them too and the lyrics are often very challenging,especially J.J.Goldman songs.They often are pure French poetry on beautiful music.I believe you can find some of theses songs translated on YT. I've been working for about 3 hours now.For those who have no idea,here's how it looks like when I add subtitles to a video.The green space is the presentation at the beginning of Part 1 of the documentary.We don't see the title on the screen yet,but at the bottom of it.Green is just a color I've put there for the moment and it could change in the final version.Finally,if you look at the minute and second counter at the bottom of the image of Celine,you'll see that it appears at 1:10.17 minutes out of the 30:29.07 minutes that this video lasts. Edited December 27, 2015 at 03:10 PM by Condor 12 Quote
nuts2you Posted December 27, 2015 at 03:10 PM Posted December 27, 2015 at 03:10 PM Thank you for your Hard work into doing this for Us , Quote
Angel2006 Posted December 27, 2015 at 06:23 PM Posted December 27, 2015 at 06:23 PM Thank you Condor for all your hard work. I really appreciate the time and effort that people put in when they translate Celine's French material to English. I know it must be really time consuming, so I really do appreciate it! Also, welcome to the forum! 1 Quote
Popular Post ryba Posted December 27, 2015 at 07:25 PM Popular Post Posted December 27, 2015 at 07:25 PM In my opinion Celine’s Team should acknowledge Condor’s efforts and award him with free tickets for her Vegas show, because he really deserves it! Condor, you are doing a great job and we all appreciate it so much, especially those of us who don’t speak French! You should be hired by Celine’s team and get paid for your work. 11 Quote
Davey84 Posted December 27, 2015 at 08:12 PM Posted December 27, 2015 at 08:12 PM Can't wait to watch it with subs! Thanks so much in advance! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
karalayna Posted December 27, 2015 at 09:26 PM Posted December 27, 2015 at 09:26 PM This is my first post on this forum.I'll start translating part 1 of this documentary tomorrow.Meanwhile,those who haven't watched it yet,can have a look at the translated trailer that I uploaded on my YouTube channel. Condor the "Subtitler" Welcome hello and BIG THANK YOU also from me to you .You do great job for the people here who don't know Franch 1 Quote
artistman2007 Posted December 27, 2015 at 10:55 PM Posted December 27, 2015 at 10:55 PM Thank you all for the warm welcome! I hesitated before embarking into such a big project like this documentary.This morning I realize I've made the right choice in registering to this forum to get the encouragement and energy I needed to do it. After watching the 3 parts of the documentary,I know I'll have to edit many songs,some partially and others almost totally.Keeping all the French songs means translating them too and the lyrics are often very challenging,especially J.J.Goldman songs.They often are pure French poetry on beautiful music.I believe you can find some of theses songs translated on YT. I've been working for about 3 hours now.For those who have no idea,here's how it looks like when I add subtitles to a video.The green space is the presentation at the beginning of Part 1 of the documentary.We don't see the title on the screen yet,but at the bottom of it.Green is just a color I've put there for the moment and it could change in the final version.Finally,if you look at the minute and second counter at the bottom of the image of Celine,you'll see that it appears at 1:10.17 minutes out of the 30:29.07 minutes that this video lasts. thank you ,we really appreciate the hard work muahh Quote
kevincheung410 Posted December 29, 2015 at 03:36 AM Posted December 29, 2015 at 03:36 AM Thank you all for the warm welcome! I hesitated before embarking into such a big project like this documentary.This morning I realize I've made the right choice in registering to this forum to get the encouragement and energy I needed to do it. After watching the 3 parts of the documentary,I know I'll have to edit many songs,some partially and others almost totally.Keeping all the French songs means translating them too and the lyrics are often very challenging,especially J.J.Goldman songs.They often are pure French poetry on beautiful music.I believe you can find some of theses songs translated on YT. I've been working for about 3 hours now.For those who have no idea,here's how it looks like when I add subtitles to a video.The green space is the presentation at the beginning of Part 1 of the documentary.We don't see the title on the screen yet,but at the bottom of it.Green is just a color I've put there for the moment and it could change in the final version.Finally,if you look at the minute and second counter at the bottom of the image of Celine,you'll see that it appears at 1:10.17 minutes out of the 30:29.07 minutes that this video lasts. Amazing! Appreciate your work, thank you so much!!!!!!! 1 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
Koolan Posted December 29, 2015 at 11:11 PM Posted December 29, 2015 at 11:11 PM Friend didn't cap in hd, will it be reaired later? 1 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
DionFanAlways Posted December 30, 2015 at 02:11 PM Posted December 30, 2015 at 02:11 PM The interview on YT pauses and skips so much I think this will be difficult for him to translate.... Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post Condor Posted January 3, 2016 at 12:53 AM Popular Post Posted January 3, 2016 at 12:53 AM I just want to let the members of the forum know that it's going well with the translation of Part 1 of "Céline face à Dion".After 2 more hours of work on the video tonight,13:28.73 minutes are translated.It's less than half because Part 1 is 34:02:30 minutes long.An image is worth a thousand words,so I've attached an image capture showing you what I'll be looking at in the next evenings. 14 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted January 3, 2016 at 01:44 AM Posted January 3, 2016 at 01:44 AM I just want to let the members of the forum know that it's going well with the translation of Part 1 of "Céline face à Dion".After 2 more hours of work on the video tonight,13:28.73 minutes are translated.It's less than half because Part 1 is 34:02:30 minutes long.An image is worth a thousand words,so I've attached an image capture showing you what I'll be looking at in the next evenings.Thank you so much! I love that you're translating- we will all be immensely thankful! 5 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
kevincheung410 Posted January 4, 2016 at 11:05 AM Posted January 4, 2016 at 11:05 AM I just want to let the members of the forum know that it's going well with the translation of Part 1 of "Céline face à Dion".After 2 more hours of work on the video tonight,13:28.73 minutes are translated.It's less than half because Part 1 is 34:02:30 minutes long.An image is worth a thousand words,so I've attached an image capture showing you what I'll be looking at in the next evenings. OMG! Thank you!!!!!!!! Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
anewdayhascome Posted January 4, 2016 at 04:39 PM Posted January 4, 2016 at 04:39 PM hmmm everybody was so excited about it... and everybody has forgotten about it very fast... I wonder why Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
dawn Posted January 4, 2016 at 05:28 PM Posted January 4, 2016 at 05:28 PM (edited) Friend didn't cap in hd, will it be reaired later? Next Friday (8 January) it will be reaired. http://i67.tinypic.com/2lt59gj.jpg Edited January 4, 2016 at 05:28 PM by dawn 5 Quote
kevincheung410 Posted January 5, 2016 at 05:05 AM Posted January 5, 2016 at 05:05 AM (edited) Next Friday (8 January) it will be reaired. But France3 has HD??? Nabbox posted the TVRip, but it's not HD. Céline Face à Dion -FR3-21.12.2015 Friend didn't cap in hd, will it be reaired later? Pls your friend can cap it in HD this time. :cry: :cry: Edited January 5, 2016 at 05:07 AM by kevincheung410 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
Koolan Posted January 5, 2016 at 05:27 AM Posted January 5, 2016 at 05:27 AM Not sure, I assumed it should be in HD. Maybe nabbox reencoded? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
kevincheung410 Posted January 5, 2016 at 08:31 AM Posted January 5, 2016 at 08:31 AM Not sure, I assumed it should be in HD. Maybe nabbox reencoded? Reencoded from SD... Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
danger Posted January 5, 2016 at 03:46 PM Posted January 5, 2016 at 03:46 PM Condor you are the hero od our times herooooo OOo OOo lalala Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.