Condor Posted January 20, 2016 at 02:40 PM Posted January 20, 2016 at 02:40 PM In my mailbox,there are I don't know how many messages from people,at least 20 - I didn't count them - telling me CfaD Part 2 is blocked in their country.I believe I identified the problem and I'm working at solving it.It's a part of the video that is the cause the problem and I will be remove it.Damages will be minimal,because it's only a few minutes long.If it works as I hope it will,CfaD Part 2 won't be blocked in 230 countries as it is right now.Just hope that your country is included in this group of 230... PS: Ok,here's the situation at this time.YouTube is working at removing the partof the video that causes the problem.I've been warned that it will take some time.Since I can't wait anymore,please post something here or on YT when the blocking of the video has ended. 1 Quote
Manila Posted January 20, 2016 at 03:11 PM Posted January 20, 2016 at 03:11 PM (edited) Absolutely. BTW,you're among the lucky ones who can already watch this video. Only because of this site:http://www.clipconverter.cc Edited January 20, 2016 at 03:12 PM by Manila 1 Quote
Popular Post Condor Posted January 20, 2016 at 06:19 PM Popular Post Posted January 20, 2016 at 06:19 PM UPDATE: CÉLINE face à DION Part 2 with ENGLISH SUBTITLES is now unblocked in 230 countries! The very short portion of the video that caused the blocking,was removed.Unfortunately,the video is still blocked in Germany and there's nothing I can do about this. I case YT changed the link,here it is: https://youtu.be/jv4Op-QPEhM 13 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted January 20, 2016 at 06:41 PM Posted January 20, 2016 at 06:41 PM 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
yellowrose14 Posted January 20, 2016 at 06:42 PM Posted January 20, 2016 at 06:42 PM Thanks, Condor! You have gone over and above! 1 Quote
Condor Posted January 20, 2016 at 07:54 PM Posted January 20, 2016 at 07:54 PM Thanks, Condor! You have gone over and above! ..."where no man has gone before?" Quote
nuts2you Posted January 21, 2016 at 12:01 AM Posted January 21, 2016 at 12:01 AM great , I now cant wait for part 3 Quote
flutefreak Posted January 21, 2016 at 01:16 AM Posted January 21, 2016 at 01:16 AM Wonderful! Thank you so much Condor! Quote
Koolan Posted January 21, 2016 at 06:48 AM Posted January 21, 2016 at 06:48 AM Thanks so much, Condor! Haven't got the chance to watch any of it yet but please feel free to send the original files to me so I can upload it to share in the multimedia section once you're done with everything. 4 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Naiomi zhannah Posted January 29, 2016 at 02:44 PM Posted January 29, 2016 at 02:44 PM PS: Ok,here's the situation at this time.YouTube is working at removing the partof the video that causes the problem.I've been warned that it will take some time.Since I can't wait anymore,please post something here or on YT when the blocking of the video has ended. can you please translate Le Banquier part 3 from 2007 and from 2013 Quote
Condor Posted January 31, 2016 at 12:46 AM Posted January 31, 2016 at 12:46 AM Small update on CELINE face à DION Part 3.More than half is done.Have a look at the 2 black arrows I've added under the video timer on the left.On the right,you can realize there are lots of musical segments in this final part of the docu.They are long too and people talk while they're shown.This means I can't cut just about anywhere.In fact,I've been editing these musical sequences almost as much as I've spent time adding subtitles,lol. Oh and we learn something new about René.It's funny and I doubt anybody knew this about him.But at the same time,it's a sad feeling to see him alive and well a few times in this part of the documentary. 7 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted January 31, 2016 at 02:04 AM Posted January 31, 2016 at 02:04 AM Small update on CELINE face à DION Part 3.More than half is done.Have a look at the 2 black arrows I've added under the video timer on the left.On the right,you can realize there are lots of musical segments in this final part of the docu.They are long too and people talk while they're shown.This means I can't cut just about anywhere.In fact,I've been editing these musical sequences almost as much as I've spent time adding subtitles,lol. Oh and we learn something new about René.It's funny and I doubt anybody knew this about him.But at the same time,it's a sad feeling to see him alive and well a few times in this part of the documentary.Wow so time consuming. Do you do this professionally ? Thank you so much ! Hmmm something new about Rene, can't wait Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
takeachance Posted January 31, 2016 at 04:08 PM Posted January 31, 2016 at 04:08 PM Small update on CELINE face à DION Part 3.More than half is done.Have a look at the 2 black arrows I've added under the video timer on the left.On the right,you can realize there are lots of musical segments in this final part of the docu.They are long too and people talk while they're shown.This means I can't cut just about anywhere.In fact,I've been editing these musical sequences almost as much as I've spent time adding subtitles,lol. Oh and we learn something new about René.It's funny and I doubt anybody knew this about him.But at the same time,it's a sad feeling to see him alive and well a few times in this part of the documentary. Cant wait either !!! Thank you so much !! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
browseceline Posted January 31, 2016 at 11:48 PM Posted January 31, 2016 at 11:48 PM (edited) UPDATE: CÉLINE face à DION Part 2 with ENGLISH SUBTITLES is now unblocked in 230 countries! The very short portion of the video that caused the blocking,was removed.Unfortunately,the video is still blocked in Germany and there's nothing I can do about this. I case YT changed the link,here it is: https://youtu.be/jv4Op-QPEhM Condor.. you are amazing! Thank you so very much doing all this translationwork! I cannot understand French a word, so it was so great to hear all these stories behind the songs and to now know what each song means. The whole story about Rene coming into her life, how she started singing. And what a beautiful person Celine is. I only respect her even more. Love that woman! Oh I cannot wait to see part 3. Thank you so so very much for doing this! Edited January 31, 2016 at 11:50 PM by browseceline 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
kevincheung410 Posted February 1, 2016 at 03:25 AM Posted February 1, 2016 at 03:25 AM I was wondering why Germany? Most of videos I uploaded are blocked in Germany... 1 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
Condor Posted February 1, 2016 at 12:44 PM Posted February 1, 2016 at 12:44 PM I was wondering why Germany? Most of videos I uploaded are blocked in Germany...Same thing for me.It must be that copyright laws are very severe in that country.One of my subscribers from Germany wrote to me to tell me she had found a way to watch Parts 1 and 2 without problems with GMA.I didn't check what GMA is. Quote
ryba Posted February 1, 2016 at 02:44 PM Posted February 1, 2016 at 02:44 PM Koolan, could you Plesse upload this amazing Videos to our multimedia section? I live in Germany and I cannot view it Quote
browseceline Posted February 1, 2016 at 05:04 PM Posted February 1, 2016 at 05:04 PM (edited) Ryba you can download the video using keepvid.com or http://www.clipconverter.cc just copy the link to the video and paste it in the empty boxVerstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Edited February 1, 2016 at 05:08 PM by browseceline 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
ivo Posted February 1, 2016 at 06:34 PM Posted February 1, 2016 at 06:34 PM What a great documentary! Can't wait for the subtitles for part three. Thanks for your work Condor! 1 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
ryba Posted February 1, 2016 at 06:37 PM Posted February 1, 2016 at 06:37 PM Ryba you can download the video using keepvid.com or http://www.clipconverter.cc just copy the link to the video and paste it in the empty boxVerstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalkcool, thanks!! 1 Quote
browseceline Posted February 1, 2016 at 07:21 PM Posted February 1, 2016 at 07:21 PM cool, thanks!! Clipconverter works best want you can download the original file in high quality or mp3 in high quality. How it works;http://youtu.be/yFUe8XBpVBM Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
kevincheung410 Posted February 2, 2016 at 02:55 AM Posted February 2, 2016 at 02:55 AM And Freemake Video Downloader can work well for youtube, dailymotion... 1 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
ryba Posted February 2, 2016 at 05:13 AM Posted February 2, 2016 at 05:13 AM Thanks so much guys! 1 Quote
krufty Posted February 3, 2016 at 09:16 PM Posted February 3, 2016 at 09:16 PM Small update on CELINE face à DION Part 3.More than half is done.Have a look at the 2 black arrows I've added under the video timer on the left.On the right,you can realize there are lots of musical segments in this final part of the docu.They are long too and people talk while they're shown.This means I can't cut just about anywhere.In fact,I've been editing these musical sequences almost as much as I've spent time adding subtitles,lol. Oh and we learn something new about René.It's funny and I doubt anybody knew this about him.But at the same time,it's a sad feeling to see him alive and well a few times in this part of the documentary. I'm so grateful for these, it's been a welcome distraction to see her talking and reminiscing... Since the funeral I've mainly listened to Celine's early French material - it's been so poignant - and seeing her, Luc Plamondon, JJG and others reflect has been fascinating. Thank you! 2 Quote
Popular Post Condor Posted February 4, 2016 at 07:01 PM Popular Post Posted February 4, 2016 at 07:01 PM CfaD Part 3 is translated and can be watched everywhere except in Germany.https://youtu.be/GkXv_bXpRMM 11 Quote
somaltseva Posted February 4, 2016 at 07:46 PM Posted February 4, 2016 at 07:46 PM Condor, you are great! Thank you very much! Quote
flutefreak Posted February 4, 2016 at 08:55 PM Posted February 4, 2016 at 08:55 PM Thank you condor you are the best! Will watch tonight. Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted February 4, 2016 at 11:18 PM Posted February 4, 2016 at 11:18 PM Thank you so much Condor! It's very emotional seeing all the footage of Rene now... Looking back now, Céline knew very well that René's time was running short... her facial expressions say it all. 1 Quote
yellowrose14 Posted February 4, 2016 at 11:24 PM Posted February 4, 2016 at 11:24 PM Thanks again... So much of this is poignant now. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.