Alex_Incognito Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:41 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:41 PM Don't tell me they skipped D'Elles! 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
CelinesDIVO5 Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:42 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:42 PM Don't tell me they skipped D'Elles! Why not? She did... Lol 6 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Alex_Incognito Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:43 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:43 PM I didn't know she had twins! 4 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Alex_Incognito Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:44 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:44 PM She says she lives a full life and the best part of the day is finding herself at home with her children (les gosses ) 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Alex_Incognito Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:46 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:46 PM She says it's a great joy having fans tell her that she helped them get through a rough time with her songs. she says that helps her. 3 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Alex_Incognito Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:46 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:46 PM (edited) She is now making fun of the media for saying Rene was dying. In this part they are paying hommage to Rene. And Celine states music will always be a part of her. She lives one day at a time and today is a beautiful day. Plamondon mentions that Rene wanted Celine to continue without him. Edited December 21, 2015 at 09:48 PM by Alex_Incognito 6 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Alex_Incognito Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:50 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:50 PM La fin Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Peppercorn1991 Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:50 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:50 PM Pfffft nothing new.... Kev x 1 Quote
québecflower Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:51 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:51 PM i suggest to evryone that have the chance to listen it, it was great ... 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CelineDionFreak Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:51 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:51 PM I didn't know she had twins! Oh don't even go there!!! We all know LOL Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
nuts2you Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:52 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:52 PM A big thank you to Alex 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:52 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:52 PM (edited) I hope someone got it for the forum... I have been busy all afternoon. This sounds like such a good interview. Please someone!! Edited December 21, 2015 at 09:52 PM by CelineDionFreak Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
nuts2you Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:53 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:53 PM You get the star today 1 Quote
celine4evauk Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:56 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:56 PM Thanks Alex That was really good. But i think to please me the programme would have to be 24 hours long 4 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:56 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:56 PM (edited) Hmmmm it was great as far as her early career till D'eux is concerned... later, nothing interesting, really... Why on Earth did they play the whole video of MHWGO? Happy that they included ANDHC remix, IA and ANDHC but they skipped SO much in this part. Not only D'elles but also Une fille quatre types - and they had the WHOLE gang commenting who contributed to this album.... And they didn't say anything new as far as new things are concerned, not even a single word about the album or the concerts.... Why would they include footage from recording a new album without mentioning it? Doesn't make sense... I loved the first part. We've got maaaaaaaaaaaaany things I have never seen! It was well prepared Edited December 21, 2015 at 10:14 PM by anewdayhascome 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
flutefreak Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:58 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 09:58 PM So nothing about a new french single? I thought they mentioned there would be info on that, maybe I dreamed it...Thanks I enjoyed everyone's commentary! Quote
nuts2you Posted December 21, 2015 at 10:00 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 10:00 PM now if she would do one for the English side of her career 4 Quote
Davey84 Posted December 21, 2015 at 10:04 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 10:04 PM These specials are always hit and run. I could only watch from the D'eux period on... and besides the recording of the PQTME demo, there's nothing I hadn't seen before I don't get why they showed SO much footage from official concert releases and video clips they could have showed so much more! And not only did they skip D'Elles, they basically skipped EVERYTHING after SISDA I also wished they had shown at least one little clip of the new album But in all its seeing ALL the amazing old footage and the touching Céline of today that makes you feel fuzzy inside again and confirm once again why you are a Céline Dion fan 4 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Davey84 Posted December 21, 2015 at 10:07 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 10:07 PM And thanks for the updates Alex! 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
scielle Posted December 21, 2015 at 10:13 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 10:13 PM Nothing particularly new, except for the plentiful early footage in the first ~1 hr of the show. I enjoyed it, though expected more from Celine and a little less from everyone else. Still, nice to see all her collaborators speak so warmly of her (though no surprise there!). There was that one bit where they talked about how Rene beat everyone at ping-pong during the recording of SSDA, and she said maybe next time she's recording an album in France, RC will be there representing his dad and will beat everyone at ping-pong... A sweet/ sad moment, but I was surprised how at peace Celine seemed about everything. Quote
anewdayhascome Posted December 21, 2015 at 10:20 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 10:20 PM Well it astounds me how they continue to neglect her repertoire post 1999.... Basically they showed only 2001-2002 (SLV, ANDHC, IA), JNVOP (wow they remembered about that one on the compilation and not two brand new albums? ) and PAMP. They even messed up the title of La mer et l'enfant - La mère et l'enfant.... There were also some mistakes as far as dates are concerned.... They had such a great opportunity to talk about new old things or totally new things... Having Celine in studio while recording a new album and they say nothing... Hmmm now I'm not so sure that they will use more post 2002 songs in the future (apart from ANDHC and IA)... don't see it coming I hated that they showed so many long clips from music videos like Ziggy, PQTME, MHWGO, JSP, TPOL.... it was so unnecessary.... I really enjoyed pre 1990 period as they really included things that were rare and a song that even Celine didn't remember singing! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
powerofamor17 Posted December 21, 2015 at 10:25 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 10:25 PM MDR! Je n'ai pas dit qu'ils ont raison.Don't speak French.... I was wondering what you guys were talking about Quote
tomdalbou Posted December 21, 2015 at 10:38 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 10:38 PM (edited) Did somebody record it? I completely missed it Edited December 21, 2015 at 10:44 PM by tomdalbou 1 Quote
Daysleeper Posted December 21, 2015 at 10:39 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 10:39 PM I enjoyed this documentary very much even I've already seen about 95% of the so-called "rare" footage. I've been a fan almost 20 years and it's really hard to make me surprised and I'm sure it's the same for the most of us here. I would appreciate to have some info about the new album though. But hopefully we won't wait too long. What I liked about this show is that Céline was watching her old footage and making comments. I liked her face expressions and seeing her recalling some of the moments of her career. Some of reactions were totally spontaneous. Like singing "Les derniers seront les premiers" or saying that she liked more her dress from Swiss preselection for Eurovision over the "winning one" in Dublin. It's the first I heard she spoke about that "famous" outfit 3 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted December 21, 2015 at 10:49 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 10:49 PM The projecter showing the videos was pretty cool... Kev x 4 Quote
Daysleeper Posted December 21, 2015 at 10:54 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 10:54 PM (edited) The projecter showing the videos was pretty cool... Kev x Exactely! They should make the whole show based on that concept. Watching her talking about what she thinks about this song or that one, Making comments about her outfits, her videos, her album covers etc. I could watch that days and days.Imagine you can sit with her and watch her recordings, listen to her albums and make comments together with her. Oh boy Edited December 21, 2015 at 10:55 PM by Daysleeper 4 Quote
Davey84 Posted December 21, 2015 at 11:00 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 11:00 PM Exactely! They should make the whole show based on that concept. Watching her talking about what she thinks about this song or that one, Making comments about her outfits, her videos, her album covers etc. I could watch that days and days.Imagine you can sit with her and watch her recordings, listen to her albums and make comments together with her. Oh boy That's my plan for when I ever kidnap her 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
québecflower Posted December 21, 2015 at 11:20 PM Posted December 21, 2015 at 11:20 PM The projecter showing the videos was pretty cool... Kev xit had a strar trek (first serie) or cosmos 1999 feel.... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.