Gicedi Posted August 17, 2023 at 10:53 PM Posted August 17, 2023 at 10:53 PM https://youtu.be/_UPwUBc7GDM Quote https://youtu.be/D2KKDewXvJE
DCCeline Posted August 22, 2023 at 09:15 PM Posted August 22, 2023 at 09:15 PM To bad its prerecorded Quote
ryba Posted August 22, 2023 at 10:30 PM Posted August 22, 2023 at 10:30 PM https://youtu.be/9kvvdxfrslEIt's quite obvious that she lipps here But I love that version! Quote
Chantemoi Posted August 23, 2023 at 02:15 PM Posted August 23, 2023 at 02:15 PM https://youtu.be/HM30xQV-GO0 3 Quote
smw Posted August 24, 2023 at 02:11 AM Posted August 24, 2023 at 02:11 AM https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cu9WYJDI-Si/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== Is this the show she performed in a back brace? Quote
george_matei Posted August 24, 2023 at 06:41 AM Posted August 24, 2023 at 06:41 AM https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cu9WYJDI-Si/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== Is this the show she performed in a back brace?Yes! Quote
smw Posted August 26, 2023 at 12:28 AM Posted August 26, 2023 at 12:28 AM What are some of Celine’s best live performances? Quote
MaiconSC Posted August 26, 2023 at 07:47 PM Posted August 26, 2023 at 07:47 PM What are some of Celine's best live performances? MHWGO - 2002 world children's dayThe power of love - 1994 david foster concertAll by myself - 1996 tonight showCan't help falling in love - TCOML concertLet's talk about love - Junos 1999 sure there are A LOT MORE... 1 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 26, 2023 at 08:34 PM Posted August 26, 2023 at 08:34 PM What are some of Celine’s best live performances? I’d say the following performances are among her greatest ever: • Ton Visage (En Spectacle & En Coulisses, 1989)• Where Does My Heart Beat Now (The Tonight Show, 1990)• Can’t Help Falling In Love (The Colour Of My Love Concert, 1993)• The Power Of Love (Juno Awards, 1994)• All By Myself (Grammy Awards, 1997)• Bozo (Félix Leclerc, Le Géant Québécois, 1997)• Because You Loved Me (Royal Variety, 1997)• My Heart Will Go On (Academy Awards, 1998)• The Prayer (Academy Awards, 1999)• Le Blues Du Businessman (Juno Awards, 1999)• Dance With My Father (Grammy Awards, 2004)• I Knew I Loved You (Academy Awards, 2007)• Je J’ai Pas Besoin D’amour (Tout Le Monde En Parle, 2012)• Hymne à L’amour (American Music Awards, 2015)• A Change is Gonna Come (Grammy Salute to Aretha Franklin, 2018) I’ve probably forgotten many amazing performances, but these are among my favorite ones. I’ve actually always considered her performances at the Oscars and Grammys some of her greatest. 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Chantemoi Posted August 26, 2023 at 09:39 PM Posted August 26, 2023 at 09:39 PM (edited) What are some of Celine’s best live performances? I don’t really like this song, but I just saw it for the first time and think it’s her best performance of TPOL. The vocals and the lighting are great. (The only other version of this song I care about is from the 2017 tour, where she ads libs those heavenly runs.) https://youtu.be/Jh-9A9JbffQ?si=bDIgcD6u5ES9Ec3b Edited August 26, 2023 at 09:41 PM by Chantemoi 1 Quote
Chantemoi Posted August 26, 2023 at 10:26 PM Posted August 26, 2023 at 10:26 PM Would love to watch this whole show in HD… https://youtu.be/WmX4kITpD2Q?si=5dcVJ10FdgK8cWU8 Quote
smw Posted August 27, 2023 at 01:29 AM Posted August 27, 2023 at 01:29 AM Those are all excellent choices! https://youtu.be/MgKXm7y_2mg?si=MVTQTDh9hvWnWD9b I’d add this one too. 2 Quote
MaiconSC Posted August 27, 2023 at 02:29 AM Posted August 27, 2023 at 02:29 AM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9XfBbv6LeA She's so beautiful here and also at 5:22 there's an unreleased vocal from With This Tear... Edited August 27, 2023 at 02:32 AM by MaiconSC 2 Quote
DCCeline Posted August 27, 2023 at 01:40 PM Posted August 27, 2023 at 01:40 PM (edited) MHWGO - 2002 world children's dayThe power of love - 1994 david foster concertAll by myself - 1996 tonight showCan't help falling in love - TCOML concertLet's talk about love - Junos 1999 sure there are A LOT MORE... TPOL david foster concert bothers me because she failed two of the notes and she NEVER did that in any other live performance. For that reason I dont care for it. Also the MHWGO world childrens day her hair is so terrible. The vocals dont compare to 1997-1999 either in my opinion. Edited August 27, 2023 at 01:40 PM by DCCeline Quote
Abodi2002 Posted August 27, 2023 at 01:54 PM Posted August 27, 2023 at 01:54 PM TPOL david foster concert bothers me because she failed two of the notes and she NEVER did that in any other live performance. For that reason I dont care for it. Also the MHWGO world childrens day her hair is so terrible. The vocals dont compare to 1997-1999 either in my opinion.best TPOL vocally is easily AMA rehearsal, followed by TOTP 1994. I agree that MHWGO World Childrens day is overrated, but I love the A New Day Has Come TV special. Quote
smw Posted August 27, 2023 at 04:50 PM Posted August 27, 2023 at 04:50 PM TPOL david foster concert bothers me because she failed two of the notes and she NEVER did that in any other live performance. For that reason I dont care for it. Also the MHWGO world childrens day her hair is so terrible. The vocals dont compare to 1997-1999 either in my opinion. What are some of your top Celine live performances? Quote
george_matei Posted August 27, 2023 at 05:14 PM Posted August 27, 2023 at 05:14 PM I’d say the following performances are among her greatest ever: • Ton Visage (En Spectacle & En Coulisses, 1989)• Where Does My Heart Beat Now (The Tonight Show, 1990)• Can’t Help Falling In Love (The Colour Of My Love Concert, 1993)• The Power Of Love (Juno Awards, 1994)• All By Myself (Grammy Awards, 1997)• Bozo (Félix Leclerc, Le Géant Québécois, 1997)• Because You Loved Me (Royal Variety, 1997)• My Heart Will Go On (Academy Awards, 1998)• The Prayer (Academy Awards, 1999)• Le Blues Du Businessman (Juno Awards, 1999)• Dance With My Father (Grammy Awards, 2004)• I Knew I Loved You (Academy Awards, 2007)• Je J’ai Pas Besoin D’amour (Tout Le Monde En Parle, 2012)• Hymne à L’amour (American Music Awards, 2015)• A Change is Gonna Come (Grammy Salute to Aretha Franklin, 2018) I’ve probably forgotten many amazing performances, but these are among my favorite ones. I’ve actually always considered her performances at the Oscars and Grammys some of her greatest.I agree. Mine are:- I Change Is Gonna Come- My Heart Will Go On (Live at The Academy Awards)- My Way Quote
smw Posted August 27, 2023 at 09:16 PM Posted August 27, 2023 at 09:16 PM I’m holding out hope that we will all get to plan our trips to Vegas again in order to see Celine. Even if she’s sitting on a stool with a spotlight and a grand piano, that’s all we need. I know we all miss her. Quote
lyn Posted August 28, 2023 at 12:31 PM Posted August 28, 2023 at 12:31 PM Sigh I’m missing her something fierce. Watching her last speech at her last concert so far and just reflecting on how she never took it for granted. This world really needs her goodness in it. 2 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
smw Posted August 28, 2023 at 09:39 PM Posted August 28, 2023 at 09:39 PM (edited) I wonder if Toni inspired Celine to sing in her lower register on the Let’s Talk About Love album. Edited August 28, 2023 at 09:39 PM by smw Quote
Crazy for Celine Posted August 29, 2023 at 04:28 AM Posted August 29, 2023 at 04:28 AM Never seen this one before, Celine Dion sang If We Could Start Over at an event in 1990 4 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 29, 2023 at 08:41 AM Posted August 29, 2023 at 08:41 AM After seeing this, I’m convinced that video footage from Unison, Céline Dion and The Colour Of My Love tours has to exist somewhere… 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
marc-02 Posted August 29, 2023 at 10:12 AM Posted August 29, 2023 at 10:12 AM Whoa! I wish there is a full version of this. This and Have a Heart are my two faves from Unison. Never seen this one before, Celine Dion sang If We Could Start Over at an event in 1990 2 Quote
Crazy for Celine Posted August 29, 2023 at 11:41 AM Posted August 29, 2023 at 11:41 AM Whoa! I wish there is a full version of this. This and Have a Heart are my two faves from Unison. Same! Those two are my faves from Unison 1 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted August 29, 2023 at 01:34 PM Posted August 29, 2023 at 01:34 PM Omg we need the full thing. Was this recorded by someone in the audience? Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 29, 2023 at 01:55 PM Posted August 29, 2023 at 01:55 PM Omg we need the full thing. Was this recorded by someone in the audience? Yes. Unfortunately, I think they only filmed that clip and not the entire song… Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Gicedi Posted August 29, 2023 at 03:38 PM Posted August 29, 2023 at 03:38 PM 1990 Tower Records Annual Conference Sacramento CA - Celine Dion performs "If We Could Start Over" (not whole song) Quote https://youtu.be/D2KKDewXvJE
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.