CelineDionFreak Posted July 17, 2014 at 01:40 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 01:40 AM Look!! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
powerofamor17 Posted July 17, 2014 at 01:40 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 01:40 AM There will prob be some footage.I hope so, she has to sound perfect with this perfect image. Lol! Quote
powerofamor17 Posted July 17, 2014 at 01:42 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 01:42 AM Look!! Wow this looks promising…………... Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 17, 2014 at 01:43 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 01:43 AM Wow this looks promising…………... I can't wait to see! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
powerofamor17 Posted July 17, 2014 at 01:49 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 01:49 AM Wher'd you get the photo from CDFreak? Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 17, 2014 at 01:52 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 01:52 AM So the big question for me is..... who picked the outfit or did she just throw something on from the closet? 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 17, 2014 at 01:55 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 01:55 AM Wher'd you get the photo from CDFreak? The Red Heads had out a link to it on twitter. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 17, 2014 at 01:55 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 01:55 AM I found this on Instagram! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 17, 2014 at 01:56 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 01:56 AM So the big question for me is..... who picked the outfit or did she just throw something on from the closet? Maybe he just grabbed it, we'll find out soon enough if she's got a designer, I suppose. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
powerofamor17 Posted July 17, 2014 at 01:57 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 01:57 AM From the press conference! https://fbcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-0/10486009_10153077478953228_7197731361556815312_n.jpg 2 Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:00 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:00 AM Is someome recording the press conference? Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:01 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:01 AM From the press conference! https://fbcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-0/10486009_10153077478953228_7197731361556815312_n.jpg Yay! Hopefully someone gets a clear picture (of her, even more). 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
powerofamor17 Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:02 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:02 AM Is someome recording the press conference? ��This is from the red heads, so maybe they are. Also I requested for them to record SSDA, so we might get that as well when they depart. 2 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:12 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:12 AM Press conference: http://s27.postimg.org/qyy7xyg3n/Screenshot_2014_07_16_21_07_05_1.png 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:18 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:18 AM Here's another! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Fuzzy Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:28 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:28 AM http://i61.tinypic.com/2q2fynt.jpg http://i59.tinypic.com/a2xerk.jpg 2 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Fuzzy Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:41 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:41 AM (edited) Is it just me or is Celine looking like she did in '99 and '02? It reminds me a lot I'm Alive video Edited July 17, 2014 at 02:43 AM by Fuzzy 1 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:42 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:42 AM (edited) http://i61.tinypic.com/2q2fynt.jpg http://i59.tinypic.com/a2xerk.jpg Was there a news clip from that you could post? the link I mean. Edited July 17, 2014 at 02:42 AM by CelineDionFreak Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:44 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:44 AM Celine is working her new hair! She looks great! Kev x 1 Quote
Fuzzy Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:46 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:46 AM (edited) Was there a news clip from that you could post? the link I mean.It's screenshots I made while it was on tv. Oh and she only sang S'il suffisait d'aimer (what I understood from the clip) Edited July 17, 2014 at 02:48 AM by Fuzzy Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:52 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:52 AM It's screenshots I made while it was on tv. Oh and she only sang S'il suffisait d'aimer (what I understood from the clip) Oh ok. Hopefully they'll put it on tv Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
powerofamor17 Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:53 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:53 AM I'm loving these photos today. 1 Quote
Fuzzy Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:55 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:55 AM Oh ok. Hopefully they'll put it on tv With all the bits we'll get from here and there, we'll have the full song in a couple of days 1 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 17, 2014 at 03:00 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 03:00 AM (edited) Edited July 17, 2014 at 03:04 AM by TiagoFragoso05 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 17, 2014 at 03:03 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 03:03 AM (edited) Lots of photos here http://fr.canoe.ca/divertissement/musique/galeries_photos/20140716213332_celinestejustine/#9 Edited July 17, 2014 at 03:06 AM by TiagoFragoso05 3 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Fuzzy Posted July 17, 2014 at 03:04 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 03:04 AM Just found the link for what I saw on TV : http://tvanouvelles....716-220535.html 1 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
chocolatechip15 Posted July 17, 2014 at 03:06 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 03:06 AM She looks completely AMAZING!!! Love the hair, the dress, her relaxed look, everything!! 2 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted July 17, 2014 at 03:10 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 03:10 AM Just found the link for what I saw on TV : http://tvanouvelles....716-220535.html Thanks!! She sounds AMAZING!!! But who was the guy playing the piano and where's Mego?? Quote
powerofamor17 Posted July 17, 2014 at 03:11 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 03:11 AM Just found the link for what I saw on TV : http://tvanouvelles....716-220535.htmlI love how great she sounds. No nasal and breathy vocals, but clear and belting tone. Its awesome!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.