Jeff Abbott Posted October 22, 2014 at 09:04 PM Posted October 22, 2014 at 09:04 PM they've confirmed that the soldier has died the gunman was reportedly shot dead as well Quote
Del Posted October 22, 2014 at 11:08 PM Posted October 22, 2014 at 11:08 PM the gunman was reportedly shot dead as well yes he was. He's the one that was shot inside the Parliament building. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Bell Posted October 23, 2014 at 05:29 AM Posted October 23, 2014 at 05:29 AM A very rainy morning in Bulgaria. The temperatures are supposed to get very low in the next couple of days. 1 Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Del Posted October 23, 2014 at 10:18 AM Posted October 23, 2014 at 10:18 AM It's been raining here since yesterday and looks like it will for the next few days. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Jessyka Posted October 23, 2014 at 11:16 AM Posted October 23, 2014 at 11:16 AM What's on my mind right now is that I ate more paes de queijo than I should have for breakfast and I'll never lose weight if I carry on like that. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted October 23, 2014 at 01:50 PM Posted October 23, 2014 at 01:50 PM What's on my mind right now is that I ate more paes de queijo than I should have for breakfast and I'll never lose weight if I carry on like that. What's paes de queijo? It sounds delicious whatever it is lol Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Jessyka Posted October 23, 2014 at 02:12 PM Posted October 23, 2014 at 02:12 PM What's paes de queijo? It sounds delicious whatever it is lol It's a type of bread made with cheese and it's the most delicious thing ever. http://www.teclasap.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/pao-de-queijo.jpg http://www.sadia.com.br/files/produtos/t_2011032317313086/pao+de+queijo+congelado+coquetel+sadia.jpg http://www.pastelariadakombi.com.br/imagens/cardapios/19286e00c11e3476d44a38ee915e24ed.jpg 2 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted October 23, 2014 at 02:45 PM Posted October 23, 2014 at 02:45 PM It's a type of bread made with cheese and it's the most delicious thing ever. http://www.teclasap.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/pao-de-queijo.jpg http://www.sadia.com.br/files/produtos/t_2011032317313086/pao+de+queijo+congelado+coquetel+sadia.jpg http://www.pastelariadakombi.com.br/imagens/cardapios/19286e00c11e3476d44a38ee915e24ed.jpgOh my gosh that looks so good!! Lol 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Jessyka Posted October 23, 2014 at 04:33 PM Posted October 23, 2014 at 04:33 PM Oh my gosh that looks so good!! Lol It is! If you ever come to Brazil you gotta try it. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Jeff Abbott Posted October 23, 2014 at 04:54 PM Posted October 23, 2014 at 04:54 PM A very rainy morning in Bulgaria. The temperatures are supposed to get very low in the next couple of days.that's exactly what's going to happen here as well in the next couple of days It's a type of bread made with cheese and it's the most delicious thing ever.it looks so delectable, I'm sure it tastes even better Quote
sfbaysinger Posted October 23, 2014 at 05:52 PM Posted October 23, 2014 at 05:52 PM The other day I was on a bus and talking to the driver about all sorts of things. We got to talking about music and I dared him that he would not be able to figure out who my favorite singer is. I gave him so many hints: big 90s diva. He guessed Whitney, RIP, which totally makes sense. Then he threw out a bunch of other people some of whom I'd never heard of. I gave the hint about LV, then MHWGO, BYLM, etc and he could not get it still. Finally I told him and he said, "oh if you had just said the girl Kanye interrupted at the MTV awards a few years back I would have known." I laughed so hard that he could possibly get her and Taylor mixed up. I will never let him live it down if I get him again. LOL just thought I'd share. And happy birthday Nelson and Eddie, it is today the 24th, right? 3 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Felifel55 Posted October 23, 2014 at 11:12 PM Posted October 23, 2014 at 11:12 PM The other day I was on a bus and talking to the driver about all sorts of things. We got to talking about music and I dared him that he would not be able to figure out who my favorite singer is. I gave him so many hints: big 90s diva. He guessed Whitney, RIP, which totally makes sense. Then he threw out a bunch of other people some of whom I'd never heard of. I gave the hint about LV, then MHWGO, BYLM, etc and he could not get it still. Finally I told him and he said, "oh if you had just said the girl Kanye interrupted at the MTV awards a few years back I would have known." I laughed so hard that he could possibly get her and Taylor mixed up. I will never let him live it down if I get him again. LOL just thought I'd share. And happy birthday Nelson and Eddie, it is today the 24th, right? Lmao! He's hilarious!! Quote 'Can you keep a secret?'
Bell Posted October 24, 2014 at 05:32 AM Posted October 24, 2014 at 05:32 AM that's exactly what's going to happen here as well in the next couple of days It's almost sunny this morning here (after raining nearly 12 hours yesterday) but probably cold. I haven't been outside yet so I don't know. It's been rainy in Bulgaria since April and now it looks like winter is coming early this year. It snowed in some parts of the country yesterday. 1 Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Jessyka Posted October 24, 2014 at 10:03 AM Posted October 24, 2014 at 10:03 AM it looks so delectable, I'm sure it tastes even better It is, and I'm quite depressed I'm not having any for breakfast today. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
sfbaysinger Posted October 25, 2014 at 04:23 PM Posted October 25, 2014 at 04:23 PM We finally got rain. So thankful, and hoping we get a lot more. california needs go tet out of this droute. 2 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
brujocrow Posted October 25, 2014 at 07:39 PM Posted October 25, 2014 at 07:39 PM Here's to the end of the drought and the start of the draught (beer). Happy Oktoberfest to all and to all a gute Nacht. 2 Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
DionFanAlways Posted October 25, 2014 at 11:34 PM Posted October 25, 2014 at 11:34 PM (edited) Here's to the end of the drought and the start of the draught (beer). Happy Oktoberfest to all and to all a gute Nacht.A good dark Belgian, the only way to go! (I could say something about the head, every good.................beer...... has one! ) Edited October 25, 2014 at 11:43 PM by DionFanAlways 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Jeff Abbott Posted October 26, 2014 at 09:22 AM Posted October 26, 2014 at 09:22 AM It is, and I'm quite depressed I'm not having any for breakfast today. seems like you really like it It's almost sunny this morning here (after raining nearly 12 hours yesterday) but probably cold. I haven't been outside yet so I don't know. It's been rainy in Bulgaria since April and now it looks like winter is coming early this year. It snowed in some parts of the country yesterday.we got our first snow in the mountains as well 1 Quote
Felifel55 Posted October 26, 2014 at 11:05 AM Posted October 26, 2014 at 11:05 AM A good dark Belgian, the only way to go! (I could say something about the head, every good.................beer...... has one! )You saucy thing! Lmao! 2 Quote 'Can you keep a secret?'
DionFanAlways Posted October 26, 2014 at 02:23 PM Posted October 26, 2014 at 02:23 PM You saucy thing! Lmao!hehehehe... 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Bell Posted October 26, 2014 at 05:07 PM Posted October 26, 2014 at 05:07 PM Hi people! How are you all today? Here in Bulgaria it's been cold since yesterday, it rained much and the temperatures are arond zero. You see why the fireplace is my favourite these days. I started missing winter evenings when I usually spend hours on the forum chatting with you guys. Now i have this chance again. I'm here. I'm glad to be here although...it's not quite the same anymore. I mean, Luis left the forum and it's still hard for me. Every now and then I think of him and miss him a lot. I hope he's fine and happy with his life, surronded by his loved ones. I really didn't mean to get that emotional but... Anyway, I'm glad to be here and have all of you people. 3 Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Felifel55 Posted October 26, 2014 at 06:34 PM Posted October 26, 2014 at 06:34 PM Hi people! How are you all today? Here in Bulgaria it's been cold since yesterday, it rained much and the temperatures are arond zero. You see why the fireplace is my favourite these days. I started missing winter evenings when I usually spend hours on the forum chatting with you guys. Now i have this chance again. I'm here. I'm glad to be here although...it's not quite the same anymore. I mean, Luis left the forum and it's still hard for me. Every now and then I think of him and miss him a lot. I hope he's fine and happy with his life, surronded by his loved ones. I really didn't mean to get that emotional but... Anyway, I'm glad to be here and have all of you people. Good evening Bell. We all get emotional and miss people so don't worry. I love winter evenings because I can curl up on the sofa We've got an electric fireplace which we rarely use! I can't believe it's that cold in Bulgaria already! 1 Quote 'Can you keep a secret?'
brujocrow Posted October 26, 2014 at 06:36 PM Posted October 26, 2014 at 06:36 PM The fire sounds cozy Bell. I'm glad you're still here. As well as everyone else. 2 Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
sfbaysinger Posted October 26, 2014 at 09:18 PM Posted October 26, 2014 at 09:18 PM I miss Luise too, Bell. It is okay to go on and on for a while and get emotional. I hear you. We need some of that cold/rain here, of course. Although, I thought OctoberFest happened already, in the earlier part of the month. But what do I know? And very tactful, Sherri, considering what we all know you wanted to say. LOL 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Del Posted October 26, 2014 at 09:47 PM Posted October 26, 2014 at 09:47 PM Hi people! How are you all today? Here in Bulgaria it's been cold since yesterday, it rained much and the temperatures are arond zero. You see why the fireplace is my favourite these days. I started missing winter evenings when I usually spend hours on the forum chatting with you guys. Now i have this chance again. I'm here. I'm glad to be here although...it's not quite the same anymore. I mean, Luis left the forum and it's still hard for me. Every now and then I think of him and miss him a lot. I hope he's fine and happy with his life, surronded by his loved ones. I really didn't mean to get that emotional but... Anyway, I'm glad to be here and have all of you people. I had to read this twice as I thought you had said you missed winter. Lol. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
sfbaysinger Posted October 27, 2014 at 05:37 AM Posted October 27, 2014 at 05:37 AM I do! LOL Wanna trade, anyone? Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Bell Posted October 27, 2014 at 06:10 AM Posted October 27, 2014 at 06:10 AM Good morning everyone! 3 Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Caledor Posted October 27, 2014 at 02:00 PM Posted October 27, 2014 at 02:00 PM Good morning everyone! Good morning Bell ! 1 Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
Jessyka Posted October 28, 2014 at 10:15 AM Posted October 28, 2014 at 10:15 AM I have the day off today. I'm happy! 2 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Bell Posted October 28, 2014 at 10:48 AM Posted October 28, 2014 at 10:48 AM Hi! How are you people? Oh, it's cold here today! Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.