Jessyka Posted September 30, 2014 at 11:54 AM Posted September 30, 2014 at 11:54 AM Very bored indeed. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted September 30, 2014 at 11:57 AM Posted September 30, 2014 at 11:57 AM Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope it's gonna be a good day for all 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Jessyka Posted September 30, 2014 at 06:43 PM Posted September 30, 2014 at 06:43 PM Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope it's gonna be a good day for all Happy Tuesday! It's sunny and hot in Brazil right now. It's a beautiful day. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
celine4evauk Posted September 30, 2014 at 07:05 PM Posted September 30, 2014 at 07:05 PM Question for any USA peeps - I've still got dollars left from my trip to Vegas back in 2006. Have any dollars gone out of circulation? A friend of mine is going to New York and I was going to give her some dollars for her birthday to spend out there. I know legal tender doesn't change that often but 2006 was sooooo long ago! Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 30, 2014 at 08:57 PM Posted September 30, 2014 at 08:57 PM Happy Tuesday! It's sunny and hot in Brazil right now. It's a beautiful day. It was a warm fall day here. It's nice here too! Did you have a good Tuesday? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted September 30, 2014 at 08:57 PM Posted September 30, 2014 at 08:57 PM Question for any USA peeps - I've still got dollars left from my trip to Vegas back in 2006. Have any dollars gone out of circulation? A friend of mine is going to New York and I was going to give her some dollars for her birthday to spend out there. I know legal tender doesn't change that often but 2006 was sooooo long ago!They will still work I'm pretty sure! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
brujocrow Posted September 30, 2014 at 11:01 PM Posted September 30, 2014 at 11:01 PM (edited) . Edited September 30, 2014 at 11:04 PM by brujocrow Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
brujocrow Posted September 30, 2014 at 11:05 PM Posted September 30, 2014 at 11:05 PM How bored are you guys How long's a piece of string? 1 Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
DionFanAlways Posted September 30, 2014 at 11:46 PM Posted September 30, 2014 at 11:46 PM Question for any USA peeps - I've still got dollars left from my trip to Vegas back in 2006. Have any dollars gone out of circulation? A friend of mine is going to New York and I was going to give her some dollars for her birthday to spend out there. I know legal tender doesn't change that often but 2006 was sooooo long ago!Nope, tell her to spend them like there is no tomorrow! Not too much happens to the dollar, they just change the design of the larger denominations! They made them prettier so you would spend them more freely! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
chocolatechip15 Posted October 1, 2014 at 01:58 AM Posted October 1, 2014 at 01:58 AM (edited) Question for any USA peeps - I've still got dollars left from my trip to Vegas back in 2006. Have any dollars gone out of circulation? A friend of mine is going to New York and I was going to give her some dollars for her birthday to spend out there. I know legal tender doesn't change that often but 2006 was sooooo long ago! Gosh, I'm not sure money ever goes out of circulation here. I've never really thought about it. . they did change the design of some bills a number of years ago . .maybe 10-15 years . .to make them harder to counterfeit . but the older ones are still legal tender, as far as I know. I guess maybe banks take some of the older ones out of circulation when they get them, but I think you can always still use older ones if you have them. I looked at some dollars I have, just out of curiousity. The *most* recent one I have was printed in 2009, and the oldest is from 1993! Do you mean that money printed in 2006 wouldn't be good in the UK anymore?? How often do you have to switch it out? Edited October 1, 2014 at 01:59 AM by chocolatechip15 1 Quote
Bell Posted October 1, 2014 at 05:10 AM Posted October 1, 2014 at 05:10 AM Morning! 1 Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Charlie92 Posted October 1, 2014 at 07:19 AM Posted October 1, 2014 at 07:19 AM Go out! See the world! Free yourself from mental slavery! 2 Quote
celine4evauk Posted October 1, 2014 at 09:25 AM Posted October 1, 2014 at 09:25 AM Gosh, I'm not sure money ever goes out of circulation here. I've never really thought about it. . they did change the design of some bills a number of years ago . .maybe 10-15 years . .to make them harder to counterfeit . but the older ones are still legal tender, as far as I know. I guess maybe banks take some of the older ones out of circulation when they get them, but I think you can always still use older ones if you have them. I looked at some dollars I have, just out of curiousity. The *most* recent one I have was printed in 2009, and the oldest is from 1993! Do you mean that money printed in 2006 wouldn't be good in the UK anymore?? How often do you have to switch it out? Thanks guys for the info. Just got to find them now! Lol No didn't mean that. 2006 was when I bought the dollars. 1 Quote
Popular Post Jessyka Posted October 1, 2014 at 12:24 PM Popular Post Posted October 1, 2014 at 12:24 PM It was a warm fall day here. It's nice here too! Did you have a good Tuesday? I had a great Tuesday. I got engaged! 8 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted October 1, 2014 at 12:38 PM Posted October 1, 2014 at 12:38 PM I had a great Tuesday. I got engaged! WOW!! Fantastic Were you expecting that? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted October 1, 2014 at 12:39 PM Posted October 1, 2014 at 12:39 PM Go out! See the world! Free yourself from mental slavery!...take off the blinders, look up! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Jessyka Posted October 1, 2014 at 12:42 PM Posted October 1, 2014 at 12:42 PM WOW!! Fantastic Were you expecting that? I wasn't! It was unexpected, but I'm very very happy! 2 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted October 1, 2014 at 12:45 PM Posted October 1, 2014 at 12:45 PM I wasn't! It was unexpected, but I'm very very happy! Best kind of surprise I think! The very best to you! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Jessyka Posted October 1, 2014 at 12:53 PM Posted October 1, 2014 at 12:53 PM Best kind of surprise I think! The very best to you! Thank you so much! 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted October 1, 2014 at 12:56 PM Posted October 1, 2014 at 12:56 PM I had a great Tuesday. I got engaged! Nice! That's a great Tuesday, I'd say! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Jessyka Posted October 1, 2014 at 01:00 PM Posted October 1, 2014 at 01:00 PM Nice! That's a great Tuesday, I'd say! Yes, it was! 2 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Felifel55 Posted October 1, 2014 at 02:17 PM Posted October 1, 2014 at 02:17 PM I had a great Tuesday. I got engaged! Congratulations!! Ahh! I'm so happy for you! xxx Quote 'Can you keep a secret?'
Jessyka Posted October 1, 2014 at 02:38 PM Posted October 1, 2014 at 02:38 PM Congratulations!! Ahh! I'm so happy for you! xxx Thank you! 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Jeff Abbott Posted October 1, 2014 at 02:48 PM Posted October 1, 2014 at 02:48 PM I had a great Tuesday. I got engaged! Congratulations! Quote
Felifel55 Posted October 1, 2014 at 03:13 PM Posted October 1, 2014 at 03:13 PM Thank you! I love weddings Quote 'Can you keep a secret?'
Jessyka Posted October 1, 2014 at 03:32 PM Posted October 1, 2014 at 03:32 PM Congratulations! Thank you! I love weddings Me too. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Del Posted October 1, 2014 at 09:20 PM Posted October 1, 2014 at 09:20 PM Nope, tell her to spend them like there is no tomorrow! Not too much happens to the dollar, they just change the design of the larger denominations! They made them prettier so you would spend them more freely! You mean they added a bit of colour to them so that they don't all look the same? haha 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
DionFanAlways Posted October 1, 2014 at 09:36 PM Posted October 1, 2014 at 09:36 PM (edited) You mean they added a bit of colour to them so that they don't all look the same? hahaYeah we're trying to blend in with the rest of the world! Like yours, for example! Edited October 1, 2014 at 09:38 PM by DionFanAlways 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Del Posted October 1, 2014 at 10:08 PM Posted October 1, 2014 at 10:08 PM Yeah we're trying to blend in with the rest of the world! Like yours, for example! I find colour makes it easier to identify in the wallet. I always have difficulty when I go to the US trying to figure out which bill is which when it's in the wallet. I guess you'd get used to it if you lived there all the time. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
DionFanAlways Posted October 2, 2014 at 12:40 AM Posted October 2, 2014 at 12:40 AM (edited) I find colour makes it easier to identify in the wallet. I always have difficulty when I go to the US trying to figure out which bill is which when it's in the wallet. I guess you'd get used to it if you lived there all the time.Yep it's tres chic to be monochromatic! Don't cha know!! Edited October 2, 2014 at 12:40 AM by DionFanAlways 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.