LukeD Posted February 9, 2014 at 04:39 AM Posted February 9, 2014 at 04:39 AM I like how the questions of the women of the forum are so feminine, many about dressing, shoes, makeup, about being a housewife and a mother! 4 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted February 9, 2014 at 05:02 AM Posted February 9, 2014 at 05:02 AM I like how the questions of the women of the forum are so feminine, many about dressing, shoes, makeup, about being a housewife and a mother!Yes I know because the ladies want to know lol.. 3 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
QueenCeline87 Posted February 9, 2014 at 09:58 AM Posted February 9, 2014 at 09:58 AM Do Celine & Rene ever get to have a break away from everything just the 2 of them? Even just for a weekend ? 2 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
QueenCeline87 Posted February 9, 2014 at 10:00 AM Posted February 9, 2014 at 10:00 AM Another girly question lol Celine always has flawless make up on stage & she does it herself. What are her favourite make up must haves? 4 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Lu CelineFan Posted February 9, 2014 at 10:17 AM Posted February 9, 2014 at 10:17 AM Seems you want to ask the questions... just kidding.... 1 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Lu CelineFan Posted February 9, 2014 at 10:23 AM Posted February 9, 2014 at 10:23 AM Me too!! I've never heard or talk about it or noticed it, maybe she was lucky? Hope we find out! I think she has dry skin..... 1 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Lu CelineFan Posted February 9, 2014 at 10:24 AM Posted February 9, 2014 at 10:24 AM Did she keep her wedding gown? 4 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Kong Posted February 9, 2014 at 10:27 AM Posted February 9, 2014 at 10:27 AM Why are you using corded microphone in the recent performances? 7 Quote
zuv Posted February 9, 2014 at 02:22 PM Posted February 9, 2014 at 02:22 PM Did she keep her wedding gown?I saw it in a museum in quebec city long long time ago, I went back a long time ago and it wasnt there anymore. maybe she took it back. 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 9, 2014 at 02:51 PM Posted February 9, 2014 at 02:51 PM (edited) I like how the questions of the women of the forum are so feminine, many about dressing, shoes, makeup, about being a housewife and a mother!Yep! This is pretty much kitchen table talk..... this and men I figure we can't ask her about men so............................ Edited February 9, 2014 at 03:00 PM by DionFanAlways 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Prima_Donna1 Posted February 9, 2014 at 03:07 PM Posted February 9, 2014 at 03:07 PM (edited) Yep! This is pretty much kitchen table talk..... this and men I figure we can't ask her about men so............................ Yea seeing that she's married and been with one so.... Edited February 9, 2014 at 03:08 PM by Prima_Donna1 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 9, 2014 at 05:39 PM Posted February 9, 2014 at 05:39 PM I like how the questions of the women of the forum are so feminine, many about dressing, shoes, makeup, about being a housewife and a mother! All they have to do is watch any interview from 2002 and on. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
RoseandJoey Posted February 9, 2014 at 05:58 PM Posted February 9, 2014 at 05:58 PM Other than the Maria Callas movie what genres would she like to do? Drama, comedy, romantic comedy........ ??? Okay so my guess is she likes to do musical....LOL Yeah i,m briliant! LOL Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted February 9, 2014 at 06:04 PM Posted February 9, 2014 at 06:04 PM Okay so my guess is she likes to do musical....LOL Yeah i,m briliant! LOL She's actually said in an interview during the LMBTL promo, that she doesn't want to do a musical. 4 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
DionFanAlways Posted February 9, 2014 at 06:40 PM Posted February 9, 2014 at 06:40 PM (edited) Yea seeing that she's married and been with one so....I've been married for 25 yrs, doesn't stop me from talking about them though! Edited February 9, 2014 at 06:54 PM by DionFanAlways 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post zuv Posted February 9, 2014 at 06:41 PM Popular Post Posted February 9, 2014 at 06:41 PM (edited) Would you ever consider doing an anti-tour, which means only singing songs never performed live before? For exemple: Next Plane Out, Lovin' Proof, Tous Les Blues Sont Écrits Pour Toi, Your Light etc... Songs that you fell so much in love with, but the record company or your management team prefered to not promote them at the time.Optional --> If she gets deep into the conversation you can add this: What are the inconvenients of doing such concerts? Too famous for not singing your greatest hits? Rights over certain songs? Fear of not being sold out? please don't reply that she did perform TLBSEPT, that was one time and it was lip synched. Edited February 9, 2014 at 06:55 PM by zuv 10 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted February 9, 2014 at 07:48 PM Posted February 9, 2014 at 07:48 PM I've been married for 25 yrs, doesn't stop me from talking about them though! I know a lot of married women do. Lol 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted February 9, 2014 at 08:53 PM Posted February 9, 2014 at 08:53 PM I know a lot of married women do. Lol what ya gonna do, cant live with them cant live without them and definitely cant figure them out! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
nuts2you Posted February 9, 2014 at 09:11 PM Posted February 9, 2014 at 09:11 PM I think the most important question should be ask is will there be a DVD / CD of Paris/ Bercy shows. Cause the Fans Really want it, 3 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted February 10, 2014 at 04:04 AM Posted February 10, 2014 at 04:04 AM That's business-related and they unfortunately don't want those. I want to know this: how does it make her feel/what is it like for her to see the audience's reaction when she hits/holds a high note? That must be SO thrilling! 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
sfbaysinger Posted February 10, 2014 at 05:47 PM Posted February 10, 2014 at 05:47 PM Well it's after Sunday, wonder what questions got picked! 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
brujocrow Posted February 10, 2014 at 06:06 PM Posted February 10, 2014 at 06:06 PM Dear Celine, ** *** **** ***** ** ******* * ***** ********? Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 10, 2014 at 08:11 PM Posted February 10, 2014 at 08:11 PM I wish we could know for certain that there wasn't a full version of "Live To Love" recorded...but that's business related :-( 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
ehild Posted February 10, 2014 at 09:37 PM Posted February 10, 2014 at 09:37 PM Do you know what your bra size is? Because you never seem to be wearing one... I love your wit! 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted February 10, 2014 at 09:49 PM Posted February 10, 2014 at 09:49 PM Would her and Annie ever team up and create their own fashion label? That would be epic! Could you imagine? She could have two parts to it: couture and a line for a department store, like Macy's, Kohls, etc. Ohhh....and a separate shoe line & accessories line. That would be right up her ally. She has said having more kids is still a possibility & that she would love a daughter but would they consider adopting ? I love this idea! She needs a girl with all those boys. Who is she going to leave her beloved shoe collection to? And since they've only really had boys, I'd bet the odds are she'd have another boy if they tried again so I'd bet adoption would be a great option! Sadly, I don't think that will happen. I think she said in an interview once that they wouldn't have anymore since Rene is getting older. I think the Katie Couric interview sparked some discussion on that..... Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Prima_Donna1 Posted February 10, 2014 at 10:29 PM Posted February 10, 2014 at 10:29 PM I wish we could know for certain that there wasn't a full version of "Live To Love" recorded...but that's business related :-(What ever happen to that? I heard there was a full song but they couldnt release it because of the perfume commercial thing. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
chocolatechip15 Posted February 10, 2014 at 11:51 PM Posted February 10, 2014 at 11:51 PM Well it's after Sunday, wonder what questions got picked! By my count, the 5 most-liked questions were: 1) Does she know about the forum/know what is said here? (26 votes)2) Does she talk to RC about the content of Eminem's music/how does she feel about violence towards women in Eminem's lyrics? (16 votes)3) Does she miss the energy outside Vegas/how does she feel about touring more outside Vegas? (14 votes)4) Will she record/write more of the English songs she herself wrote? (13 votes)5) Will she ever release an album of unreleased songs from the 90s/does she have the rights to them? (12 votes) (This seems like a business question that she probably wouldn't answer, so I don't know if it counts). 5 Quote
Popular Post dj4celine Posted February 11, 2014 at 12:07 AM Author Popular Post Posted February 11, 2014 at 12:07 AM Thank you, everyone for the questions. I shall tally the questions and see which have already been answered in previous interviews or see which questions could be clubbed together as they aren't that much different. I will lock this thread now but still keep it pinned until I'm done tabulating the questions. Once it is done, I shall post which questions I've selected and I will forward them to my contact. If they get answered by Celine, I will let you guys knows. Once again, thank you for the questions and participating in this. 8 Quote
Popular Post dj4celine Posted February 15, 2014 at 09:34 PM Author Popular Post Posted February 15, 2014 at 09:34 PM (edited) I'm really sorry for not updating this thread the past week as I had a very important exam and my classes kept me very busy. But these are the following I selected and passed them on. By my count, the 5 most-liked questions were: 1) Does she know about the forum/know what is said here? (26 votes)2) Does she talk to RC about the content of Eminem's music/how does she feel about violence towards women in Eminem's lyrics? (16 votes)3) Does she miss the energy outside Vegas/how does she feel about touring more outside Vegas? (14 votes)4) Will she record/write more of the English songs she herself wrote? (13 votes)5) Will she ever release an album of unreleased songs from the 90s/does she have the rights to them? (12 votes) (This seems like a business question that she probably wouldn't answer, so I don't know if it counts). Thank you for tallying the questions for me. I had to deselect #3, #4 and #5 as like I said, this is a strictly NO BUSINESS dinner. Some of the questions I really liked amongst the highest tallied ones are the following: 1. If you were invisible for a day what would you do? 2. "Is it true that you don't have a cell phone? I remember on a 2007 DVD you had a golden Motorola (and he could make a comment about the story of René-Charle's guitar solo as a ringtone, she'll surely remember with that)" 3. Does she still eat chips and does she have a favorite flavor? Because Lays has a loaded baked potato flavored chip and it is really good! 4. Do she and Rene ever have "date nights" without their children? 5. Could she share the recipe of her 'spécialité' with her fans? (Absolutely loved this one!! ) 6. Who is Charlie's favorite person? (Love this too) 7. Have you thought about going to the moon? 8. What's the strangest gift you ever received and what did you do with it? 9. Do you have any celebrity crushes? Which ones? (Adele comes to my mind but I'd like to know if there is any other) 10. What do you have with frogs, Celine? 11. I know she's mentioned her family before but what else does she do on a daily basis to help her keep her cool? (I'd really like to know this one, too) Do you read and look at everything fans send to you in the mail/backstage? Do you pick the people you meet at your shows from this or do other people pick for you?I think she answered it in one of her interviews (or book) that she did read most of the letters but not sure if she does it even now. Probably not considering she has kids now. Do you get upset when paparazzi are at events and places and push your real fans so they can get pictures and autographs to make money when your fans would treasure those things.Yes, she had in one of her french interviews mentioned about it. I don't exactly remember which one but she said she was hurt to see how she can't give time to her 'fans' instead of signing things for people just so that they can sell them online later and these people aren't even her fans to begin with. Would you consider doing a Q&A with just your fans and NO Media.As much as I'd love to include it, I doubt it would be passed on considering how Sony and her team wants everything to be publicised so that she'd get the most coverage. I'm sorry I didn't include this one. Does Rene still the Original demo of Ce n' etait qu'un reve this,Yes, the demo is still there but not with Rene but with Sony. All of the demos are stored and most of them are being digitised. Once again, a big THANK YOU to every one who participated. I'm sorry if your question was not passed on as it could have been for certain reasons. I tried to include as much as I could and although the limit was 5, I sent 13 of the them and let's hope a couple of them are at least answered. I shall update this thread once I get the response. Thank you! Edited February 18, 2014 at 10:37 PM by dj4celine 10 Quote
Popular Post dj4celine Posted April 13, 2014 at 11:31 PM Author Popular Post Posted April 13, 2014 at 11:31 PM Just a quick update: From what I know, the dinner with Celine and Rene went as planned and my source got to put forth some questions as well. Not sure how many or all of them but yes, he simply wrote me saying that it was a nice evening and questions were popped in between. Unfortunately, he just gave me that much news after which he went off for a holiday and then, I haven't heard any news from him. I've emailed him and I'm awaiting a reply and I hope he will give me so that I can put them out here. Thanks for your understanding. 15 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.