Jump to content

Questions to Céline: Only Fan-related and not Business-related


Recommended Posts

Posted
dear Celine have u ever wish or think about what would your life look like that u are not a singer? have you ever imagine to be someone else but not a singer? i mean we all have some dreams we dreamed about ;)
  • Like 3
Posted
Since you and Rene don't drive , who would you get to teach Rc how to drive?
  • Like 1
Posted
Does she get tired of the same questions? I know she probably can't answer that.
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

But why?

Because we are 'voting' questions, not group of questions...! Only 5 questions will reach Celine and your post had 4 questions...! :)
Posted
Have you ever grounded Rc for anything for disrespect or for back talk
  • Like 4
Posted

Would you consider continue your career after rene pass

away

  • Like 6
Posted
Does your friend need a date for this dinner ?? :giggle: I will keep her talking about shoes & fashion lol
  • Like 1
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Posted
This is going to be ONE BIG THREAD when its done, that is for sure with everyone's question?
  • Like 1
Posted

Does your friend need a date for this dinner ?? :giggle: I will keep her talking about shoes & fashion lol

I'll be your driver and you just invite me in! We'd get lost in her closet!
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Has she had any foot issues because of the heels?
  • Like 7
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
What type of fabric is mainly used in her dresses for Vegas and appearances?
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

I'll be your driver and you just invite me in! We'd get lost in her closet!

 

It's a deal :-)

You think she would let us borrow some shoes ?

  • Like 1
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Posted
"Then You Look At Me" is considered a huge favorite among your fans, Céline. What memories do you have regarding the recording of this song?
  • Like 2
Posted
Have you ever used a non-western toilet? How did that make you feel?
  • Like 7

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

Would she ever record a song around homosexuality given the fact she has many gay fans?

 

**cough** "Ziggy" **cough**

  • Like 4
Posted

**cough** "Ziggy" **cough**

LOL. I'm asking about a song that tackles this topic in specific. 'Ziggy' describes a love in vain and reflects a straight woman's feelings...!
  • Like 1
Posted

LOL. I'm asking about a song that tackles this topic in specific. 'Ziggy' describes a love in vain and reflects a straight woman's feelings...!

But in the English version she's "so hot for him." That's HAWT!

  • Like 3

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

Have you ever used a non-western toilet? How did that make you feel?

:sofunny: I love you for this! Made me laugh so much!

Posted

Has she had any foot issues because of the heels?

 

I have always wondered this! She's worn them . . super-super high heels, for 30-plus years, practically nonstop. You'd think they'd give her major foot or back problems by now. (Of course, if I wear any kind of heels for an hour, I'm dying, so I'm probably a bad frame of reference!)

  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...