LukeD Posted December 13, 2013 at 12:28 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 12:28 PM (edited) As people said she needs to nail the song. Her early performances of 'Loved Me Back To Life' were very pitchy and people who are about to buy her album do care a lot about her singing and vocal condition. The last thing I'd want for Celine is to mess up during a huge performance and be slayed by the masses. I guess you've all seen the negative comments about Mariah lipping on American Idol and how she got dragged for her recent performance of 'All I Want For Christmas Is You'. I'm not saying that Celine can give such a bad performance (cause she CAN'T), but she still needs to be very careful with her voice, she needs to be restful and do lots of rehearsals! I'm hoping for the best! Edited December 13, 2013 at 12:30 PM by LukeD 1 Quote
Javito Posted December 13, 2013 at 12:29 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 12:29 PM Everyting have to be right, the voice, the dress, the hair, the make up should be perfect. Somebody else would like to see a change in her hair for this big TV performance? I would love too, a new hairdo with no blazers would be nice to see 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
khader Posted December 13, 2013 at 12:56 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 12:56 PM (edited) Celine On The VoiceWatch Celine and Ne-Yo perform "Incredible" on The Voice on Tuesday at 9/8pm (ET/CT) on NBC. This beautiful song is the new North American single from Celine’s album ‘Loved Me Back To Life’. Edited December 13, 2013 at 12:56 PM by khader Quote
Jessyka Posted December 13, 2013 at 01:20 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 01:20 PM Somebody else would like to see a change in her hair for this big TV performance? I would love too, a new hairdo with no blazers would be nice to see I want a short dress to showcase dem legs. 7 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
helios.apollon Posted December 13, 2013 at 01:35 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 01:35 PM now that my wish came true... can we have celine on the xfactor finale the week after too please!!!!!! XD Quote Taking Chances Freakhttp://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/helio_polis/CpiadeDSCF4482.jpg
Jessyka Posted December 13, 2013 at 01:39 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 01:39 PM now that my wish came true... can we have celine on the xfactor finale the week after too please!!!!!! XD That would be amazing. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
WaterFromTheMoon Posted December 13, 2013 at 02:00 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 02:00 PM Incredible isn't a hard Song to sing, so she should nail it 3 Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted December 13, 2013 at 02:40 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 02:40 PM I am expecting this to be a lip-synched performance. If it's not, it will be a delightful surprise! Quote
helios.apollon Posted December 13, 2013 at 02:45 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 02:45 PM eveyones sings live on the voice... don't think Celine the voice dion will go there and do playback... 5 Quote Taking Chances Freakhttp://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/helio_polis/CpiadeDSCF4482.jpg
Jessyka Posted December 13, 2013 at 02:56 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 02:56 PM eveyones sings live on the voice... don't think Celine the voice dion will go there and do playback... I hope not, but you never know. 4 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
couldawouldashoulda Posted December 13, 2013 at 04:13 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 04:13 PM eveyones sings live on the voice... don't think Celine the voice dion will go there and do playback... Celine the voice dion lip-synchs lots of times when I don't expect her to do so. One never knows.... Quote
davidjag79 Posted December 13, 2013 at 04:36 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 04:36 PM No blazers with high boots Annie! We need to see legs and fierceness like the XFactor look, and I will be so disappointed if she lips at the biggest US singing competition! (Xtina fans will go in hard) Why does she do playback at every European appearance lately? 4 Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
wjd Posted December 13, 2013 at 05:06 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 05:06 PM She's not going to lip on THE VOICE. Bloody hell. 5 Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
Jessyka Posted December 13, 2013 at 05:16 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 05:16 PM She's not going to lip on THE VOICE. Bloody hell. Fingers crossed. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 13, 2013 at 05:22 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 05:22 PM No lipping. No lipping allowed. Not from her or Ne Yo or both. I have a feeling that this song will be live tho. 2 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
stone Posted December 13, 2013 at 06:24 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 06:24 PM There's never been a playback/lip sync performance on The Voice, well the American version. 2 Quote
manu23 Posted December 13, 2013 at 06:28 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 06:28 PM Xtina has done pre-recorded sometimes on The Voice, anyway, Celine will be live Quote
Tyler1991 Posted December 13, 2013 at 06:30 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 06:30 PM When's the last time celine lip synced on a us television show? Oh wait, never. She always does her us promo live and actually she did lip sync MHWGO on the view in 2004 but that's it. Quote
zuv Posted December 13, 2013 at 06:31 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 06:31 PM I hope its a live performance (no lipping) but not live on TV. That way she can do it again if something goes wrong like with PAMP in the Sans Attendre TVA special. Quote
zuv Posted December 13, 2013 at 06:34 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 06:34 PM (edited) When's the last time celine lip synced on a us television show? Oh wait, never. She always does her us promo live and actually she did lip sync MHWGO on the view in 2004 but that's it.LOLthanks for the laugh, Tyler if you are not kidding... maybe you can watch Taking Chances US TV Special again? Edited December 13, 2013 at 06:34 PM by zuv 3 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted December 13, 2013 at 07:13 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 07:13 PM (edited) My worst nightmare is a performance like the Will I am CBS special performance where she gets too comfortable and starts going batshit cray D': and then she slips into one of her nonsensical love can move mountains scat-crapfests "incrediberrr boobadibop bop bop bow bow bow vuuvuvueveuveueuerr" Edited December 13, 2013 at 07:14 PM by Your_Su_Phu 3 Quote
Jessyka Posted December 13, 2013 at 07:14 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 07:14 PM My worst nightmare is a performance like the Will I am CBS special performance where she gets too comfortable and starts going batshit cray D': and then she slips into one of her nonsensical love can move mountains scat-crapfests "incrediberrr boobadibop bop bop bow bow bow vuuvuvueveuveueuerr" I liked that one. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
littleames Posted December 13, 2013 at 07:21 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 07:21 PM If she lips, then I'm sorry, but that would be a disgrace lol! If Christina can get up and do live on The Voice, then there is NO reason Celine can't! She has had time to rest, I'm sure.I'm betting on a live version! 5 Quote
Chin Posted December 13, 2013 at 07:24 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 07:24 PM I think, I hope and I believe that the performance will be LIVE... 1 Quote
littleames Posted December 13, 2013 at 07:26 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 07:26 PM (edited) My worst nightmare is a performance like the Will I am CBS special performance where she gets too comfortable and starts going batshit cray D':When I first watched that and realized what I was seeinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7tHN3fcpr4 Edited December 13, 2013 at 07:27 PM by littleames Quote
Xpresso Posted December 13, 2013 at 08:06 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 08:06 PM Come on, she will sing live on The Voice!! If she doesn't you can then all complain but not before the show!! Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted December 13, 2013 at 08:48 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 08:48 PM Can someone please post the link so the outsiders can watch it Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 13, 2013 at 09:35 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 09:35 PM Why do some people think Incredible would be a hard song for her to perform live? Yes it's uptempo but not that uptempo. Are there difficult runs/belts for her in this song? I sing it all the time in my car and I don't have trouble with it........ 6 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted December 13, 2013 at 10:49 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 10:49 PM Why do some people think Incredible would be a hard song for her to perform live? Yes it's uptempo but not that uptempo. Are there difficult runs/belts for her in this song? I sing it all the time in my car and I don't have trouble with it........ is Ne-Yo in the back seat? 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
mike_z Posted December 13, 2013 at 11:01 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 11:01 PM Why do some people think Incredible would be a hard song for her to perform live? Yes it's uptempo but not that uptempo. Are there difficult runs/belts for her in this song? I sing it all the time in my car and I don't have trouble with it........ High notes... lots of them, a lot higher than LMBTL! Doesn't mean she can't do them... but it's been a long time she hasn't performed those notes on national television with the exception of the high note on WAAF.. (same high note as in "Incredible" E5) but then she goes over D5 a couple of times! Hope she can pull it off! She did it during the minitour but we all know she doesn't feel that comfortable on tv! 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.