Boy Posted September 8, 2013 at 06:59 AM Posted September 8, 2013 at 06:59 AM I haven't got a SLIGHTEST comprehension why on Earth fans keep saying her voice sounded WEAK at Kimmel show. SERIOUSLY? Yes, there've been perfomances where she really did sound weak indeed like 'Have You Ever Been In Love' from the Colosseum back in 2003 or 'My Heart Will Go On' from Oprah 2002 to name a few but this one with 'Loved Me Back To Life' was just somewhat IMPERFECT which not in a way spoiled or ruined the impression. She really did good! P.S. I've got a friend and she's never in her life been fond of Celine but she watched this perfomance and said the song is just a BOMB And this has been told by a non-fan person and about this perfomance which is considered to be weak by so many fans 7 Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
DionFanAlways Posted September 8, 2013 at 12:37 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 12:37 PM Too all the ones going on about how celine looks old! Remember one day youll be there - and when your man ti**ys are touching the floor, dragging and are sore - I hope you dont experience the rudeness you show now! I find this forum so ARGHGHHHHHHHH FACE PALM sometimes - it takes so much fun out of actually being a fan! I enjoy coming on and reading peoples opinions negative/positive I like hearing them but sometimes certain people go below the belt with their comments/remarks its down right crap! I remember in an interview when celine was speaking about when she cut all her hair off - and how fans didnt like it so she had to have her hair grow back etc - when she was talking about this she looked hurt - hurt by her fans. To think as well her hair hasnt changed much since she had her short hair/BLONDE hair. Just cause she is in the public eye dosent mean people have the right to ridicule her on her looks, especially the fans.Me personally love the fact that my idol is natural - minus the botox shots she had - least her boobs dont point out in different direction a la Mariah Torpedo Boobed Carey - or has a face stretched to the width of a Baboons arse, Joan Rivers.It goes with Celines personality that she is honest and open - so feels comfortable to not have to pretend to be younger then she is - her talent is enough. Why cant we celebrate that instead of mocking her for looking old? Well fact be told your mothers old and probably in worse shape then Celine.Double like! Isn't it wonderful that she stays true to herself in an industry that requires fakeness! 6 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
flutefreak Posted September 8, 2013 at 12:52 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 12:52 PM Double like! Isn't it wonderful that she stays true to herself in an industry that requires fakeness! Triple like, I think she looks beautiful always no matter what her hair or anything else looks like. She doesn't need any of that fake stuff. One of the main reasons I like her, she has remained true to who she is and looks natural and real! 6 Quote
Popular Post QueenCeline87 Posted September 8, 2013 at 12:59 PM Popular Post Posted September 8, 2013 at 12:59 PM I think Celine looks fantastic!! She is a natural beauty!!Like come on she is 45 with a son going into his teen years and twin toddlers!! Who wouldn't have a few lines. I love Celine for being herself in an industry where so many others aren't. She has stayed true to herself in every sense of the word and never bought into the Hollywood look! One of the reasons I look up to her so much!! I like my celebrities with real talent , real personalities and their real face!! Lol 11 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
flutefreak Posted September 8, 2013 at 01:06 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 01:06 PM I know! A different crowd maybe. Lol! Lays, Celine's drug of choice! (looked like BBQ flavor)I love it that she always has a bag of chips with her, always the big bag too, not those little snack bags from the gas station. I wish I could eat chips and still look like her! 6 Quote
flutefreak Posted September 8, 2013 at 01:11 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 01:11 PM Personally, I liked it. I liked the interview, and I liked the performance. She seemed pretty nervous throughout the whole interview (she was clasping her hands for the most part idk I found that odd) and I don't think she's had an interview like that for a while. I'm sure Ellen will be much better.I thought it was funny though because to pass the time before the show aired, my family and I watched The Silence Of The Lambs and then she talked about how 'The Silence Of The Lambs' went to her show hahahaha Exactly what I thought, she seemed nervous during the interview and she normally doesn't, also she looked pretty relieved at the end of the performance. Quote
dj4celine Posted September 8, 2013 at 01:17 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 01:17 PM Find it surprising that he didn't ask 1 question about her kids!Thank God! Now they should cut out her large family talk, then slowly cut out the AND talk and then just concentrate on her music and latest album. I've had enough of the family blah blah 2 Quote
EmmaCeline Posted September 8, 2013 at 01:49 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 01:49 PM have to say it was so good seeing celine back on tv again! I think the interview was great, just the right balance of funny and promotional, and the performance of LMBTL was good too.I love all the upcoming promo around the album and i think we should just be appreciative of these opportunities for celine rather than critique every little thing she does, she gets enough of that from the media, as fans we should be supportive no matter what. But its good to see the majority of fans are just super excited about all of this (myself included) can't wait for some promo in the UK!!!! 2 Quote
Fuzzy Posted September 8, 2013 at 01:56 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 01:56 PM (edited) Twerking is a dance that's currently really "big" and a joke in the US right now. It's really awful.WOW lmao, I was out of track there hahaha! Weirder (is weirder a word?) question that I thought then lol! Edited September 8, 2013 at 02:02 PM by Fuzzy Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 8, 2013 at 02:14 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 02:14 PM (edited) You can also look up twerking on YouTube where you will find Ms. Miley Cyrus herself shakin' her nasty a**. Edited September 8, 2013 at 02:17 PM by Prima_Donna1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Modesta Posted September 8, 2013 at 02:15 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 02:15 PM I just watched and re-watched the Jimmy Kimmel performance. I had read your comments and I was expecting something really horrible, and indeed the first time I watched the performance I felt like.. wtf, what's wrong Celine...? THE big note and the falsetto scared the hell outta me. But then I watched it again and yeah, it wasn't perfect but she did good. And I believe her problem was that effin earpiece again, she couldn't hear herself properly. I also believe the falsetto was planned, not just her trying to save a note went wrong. She just didn't hear herself. And for crying out loud - GET HER A NEW EAR PIECE for ellen!! 2 Quote
Fuzzy Posted September 8, 2013 at 02:16 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 02:16 PM (edited) You can also look up twerking on YouTube where you will find Ms. Miley Cyrus herself shakin' her nasty a**.Oh, I'm not really interested then Edited September 8, 2013 at 02:18 PM by Fuzzy 2 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 8, 2013 at 02:18 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 02:18 PM Oh, I'm not really interested then yea it's nightmares for life. 3 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 8, 2013 at 02:23 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 02:23 PM I just watched and re-watched the Jimmy Kimmel performance. I had read your comments and I was expecting something really horrible, and indeed the first time I watched the performance I felt like.. wtf, what's wrong Celine...? THE big note and the falsetto scared the hell outta me. But then I watched it again and yeah, it wasn't perfect but she did good. And I believe her problem was that effin earpiece again, she couldn't hear herself properly. I also believe the falsetto was planned, not just her trying to save a note went wrong. She just didn't hear herself. And for crying out loud - GET HER A NEW EAR PIECE for ellen!!The way you felt about the performance before and after you watched it was the same thing with me. The first I was like OMG not good but then second time I watched it and said " it wasn't that bad". Agreed! 2 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
LVCeline Posted September 8, 2013 at 02:43 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 02:43 PM I thought the big note was better than in Quebec, but a bit shorter, and I loved the falsetto. She did falsetto after the note in Quebec but the backing music was so loud you barely hear it. If you look closely at the performance though you can see she does the same thing she did on Kimmel. 2 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 8, 2013 at 02:45 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 02:45 PM I don't understand why on this forum we have to be on a certain side. From the beginning there are two camps, bad and good one... and some of us defend, some of us complain... Wouldn't be it possible to say I like it - I don't but I'm fine with your opinion? I don't like it - I like and I'm fine with your point of view? In my opinion, the performance was horrible... and let me justify... I wouldn't be so harsh if it was indeed her first performance but she sang if perfectly, even better than the studio version once in Quebec, twice in Las Vegas... Ok you'll say it was a concert or a different venue but still she surely had a soundcheck before the show so she knew how she sounds etc... They could have changed everything before the live performance... BUT the most positive thing about this performance is that she sang live! Finally we are getting the right kind of promotion and I'm sure that in the future she will improve it just like with Taking chances.... One more thing, there is a video with a song in the first post but has anyone capped the interview? I hope that it'll be in MM section soon... So I can't express my opinion about that for now... but from what I've read it's also positive that she didn't talk about children hehe 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
CSCfan Posted September 8, 2013 at 03:05 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 03:05 PM I LOVE the big note during this performance..... especially how she *ended* it.... Like any performance, it could've been better, but she did fine! She seemed a bit sick (not just of the voice, but her posture and the look on her face), but not a surprise since she is in LA.. Here's to more live LMBTL performances! 3 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
nuts2you Posted September 8, 2013 at 03:28 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 03:28 PM We better enjoy all this week cause she going away for awhile after this week of show, to BE MOM, for three Months. then off to UK for Nov/ DEC, 1 Quote
zuv Posted September 8, 2013 at 03:30 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 03:30 PM anyone loved the high note in that performance and how she easily switched to the oooooh ooooooh ooooooh 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 8, 2013 at 03:39 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 03:39 PM We better enjoy all this week cause she going away for awhile after this week of show, to BE MOM, for three Months. then off to UK for Nov/ DEC, Who says???? Kev x Quote
manu23 Posted September 8, 2013 at 03:40 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 03:40 PM We better enjoy all this week cause she going away for awhile after this week of show, to BE MOM, for three Months. then off to UK for Nov/ DEC, I don't think so, she will be promoting in US closer to the album too, at least I hope so Quote
nuts2you Posted September 8, 2013 at 03:44 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 03:44 PM when is she going to do all that, after this week, And what is she going to be doing after this week of show, Quote
dj_a_rock Posted September 8, 2013 at 04:39 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 04:39 PM We better enjoy all this week cause she going away for awhile after this week of show, to BE MOM, for three Months. then off to UK for Nov/ DEC, So no more promo next week? Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted September 8, 2013 at 04:56 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 04:56 PM We better enjoy all this week cause she going away for awhile after this week of show, to BE MOM, for three Months. then off to UK for Nov/ DEC, what? she'll be promoting this heavily in October and November. 2 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted September 8, 2013 at 06:45 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 06:45 PM (edited) nothing was talked about the album, songs, new videos...same old same old stuff over and over...we all know that everyone thought her titanic will sink...let's move on people..I do not think Madonna talks about "papa do not preach" or "vogue" over and over nowadays at her interviews. My point is that she needs PR representative and serious PR advise and team to bring out new, fresh communication..Madonna interviews since the past 15 years have been overloaded by these 3 topics : narcissistic nonsense, her children and spiritual bullshites. Which is even worse! Edited September 8, 2013 at 06:45 PM by GoldenLeaf 3 Quote
empress Posted September 8, 2013 at 07:19 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 07:19 PM I thought the interview was fine. Most interviews are just for fun, they are not like watching the news or something and Celine is great at the ad lib and joking around. I love it. She sang behind the tape for most of the song, but that has a lot to do with what her feed sounds like. We can't hear that on our side. The song isn't my favorite, but I thought she did fine. Singing in TV studios is always terrible for any artist. They almost never sound 100% if they are singing live. I am glad to see her trying new things with her music, although I disagree with some of you as I don't think this is a difficult song to sing. I loved that she gave the ultra high note a falsetto. Belting it out gets boring song after song. She is a great artist and I was glad to see her interview. I do have to say that I feel a little sad about her selling of the Florida home, but haha on me...it is not my house! I figured they were building a larger home in Vegas, but not sure that is why they are selling the other two mansions. Noone will ever know the true reason, only what they tell us. Quote
nuts2you Posted September 8, 2013 at 07:19 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 07:19 PM what? she'll be promoting this heavily in October and November. where will she be in those Months, pls tell me , cause I really don't know where she will be other then in UK , nov/ dec. Quote
smw Posted September 8, 2013 at 07:26 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 07:26 PM Come on Céline army!!I already counted 4 comments encouraging to buy the song on iTunes!!!Let's everyone move our asses to this YouTube video and do our thing! https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Az96Gjn7rNg KEEP POSTING POSITIVE COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO! TELL PEOPLE TO BUY ON iTUNES!!! And tell them to tune into Ellen, Larry, Extra, and to buy the album on NOV 5! 2 Quote
mike_z Posted September 8, 2013 at 07:30 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 07:30 PM Indeed! The 2 top comments right now are encouraging to buy the single! Quote
québecflower Posted September 8, 2013 at 07:37 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 07:37 PM (edited) Madonna interviews since the past 15 years have been overloaded by these 3 topics : narcissistic nonsense, her children and spiritual bullshites. Which is even worse! with David Letterman, the best but i love Madonna's music, i was just blasting it in my car minutes ago. Edited September 8, 2013 at 07:42 PM by québecflower Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.