reamary Posted May 4, 2013 at 08:41 PM Posted May 4, 2013 at 08:41 PM Did anyone else choose the option to print your tickets? I chose that one as it seemed cheaper but I kinda regret not being able to get the "real" ticket in my hands now... It looks so nice!! Well, a ticket's a ticket I guess.. 1 Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
Bartosz Kowalik Posted May 4, 2013 at 08:43 PM Posted May 4, 2013 at 08:43 PM I choose 1 Quote http://bb-poland.com/footer1.png
Costa Santos Posted May 5, 2013 at 12:32 AM Posted May 5, 2013 at 12:32 AM Did anyone else choose the option to print your tickets? I chose that one as it seemed cheaper but I kinda regret not being able to get the "real" ticket in my hands now... It looks so nice!! Well, a ticket's a ticket I guess.. I did, dear. Well, I kinda regret, too, but a ticket is a ticket. hehe Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Alex_Incognito Posted May 5, 2013 at 03:28 AM Posted May 5, 2013 at 03:28 AM I'm getting one ticket in the mail (since someone ordered it for me), but the other one I also chose to print because it's so damn expensive to have it shipped to the US. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Bartosz Kowalik Posted May 5, 2013 at 07:45 AM Posted May 5, 2013 at 07:45 AM But I'm still thinking about one of the sentence inside the ticket. The identification of the holder can be requested at the Gate with the actual credit card that was used at the time of purchase and a valid photo Identity card The ticket is a gift from my mom, so my mothers paid for the ticket, so i don't have my mother's credit card I hope they'll ask me about ID or Driver License Quote http://bb-poland.com/footer1.png
reamary Posted May 5, 2013 at 06:46 PM Posted May 5, 2013 at 06:46 PM I did, dear. Well, I kinda regret, too, but a ticket is a ticket. heheI'm getting one ticket in the mail (since someone ordered it for me), but the other one I also chose to print because it's so damn expensive to have it shipped to the US. Well, nice to hear, thought I was the only one. But I'm still thinking about one of the sentence inside the ticket. The ticket is a gift from my mom, so my mothers paid for the ticket, so i don't have my mother's credit card I hope they'll ask me about ID or Driver License Hmm, that sounds indeed a bit weird I think, I mean someone might have used someone else's credit card for the purchase, so I think it would be weird if they asked for it.. well, hopefully they'll only ask for the ID. I have like zero concentration on anything else right now than the concert and the trip and booking the flights and the hotel etc.!! Wish it was November already, hehe. Though it's also really fun to have this quite a long waiting period, cause the waiting and dreaming is also part of the fun! Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
Kyle_Jared Posted May 6, 2013 at 12:46 AM Posted May 6, 2013 at 12:46 AM the five shows in Paris are all but sold out--only a couple tickets left--I wonder if she'll add more shows or open up some more sections at the venue (maybe behind the stage)? Quote
Bartosz Kowalik Posted May 6, 2013 at 07:39 AM Posted May 6, 2013 at 07:39 AM (edited) IMPORTANT!I sent message to the TicketNet.fr.Reply:Hello, Just in case they proceed to a control of your identity at the venue, you should take your ID, a copy of your mother's ID and a letter from her saying that she offers you the ticket. Regards. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: Edited May 6, 2013 at 07:41 AM by Bartosz Kowalik Quote http://bb-poland.com/footer1.png
Bartosz Kowalik Posted May 6, 2013 at 07:59 AM Posted May 6, 2013 at 07:59 AM o.0 I can't edit my up post again I sent new e-mail to TicketNet.fr, because I think, they're not understan me, and i think they're thinking about my mother give me ticket with her name on the ticket. Ok let me check for the answer Quote http://bb-poland.com/footer1.png
celine-dion-27 Posted May 6, 2013 at 09:35 AM Posted May 6, 2013 at 09:35 AM I just bought some golden seats "carré or" for Nov. 29 and nov. 30th on ticket-to-me.com, in stalls "orchestre", row 20 !! hope it helps some other celine's fans! Quote
Timster Posted May 6, 2013 at 09:42 AM Posted May 6, 2013 at 09:42 AM I hope there is a giant screen behind the stage, just like the TCWT shows with the end stage. 2 Quote
didiana Posted May 6, 2013 at 11:05 AM Posted May 6, 2013 at 11:05 AM Hi, where can I buy two tickets for Paris November 30 from? What is the official site to buy tickets from? I don't live in France and I would like the tickets to be shipped to me...is that possible? I saw Celine Wannabe got the ticket...is that possible for me too? Or is there any possibility to print them? Thank you. Quote
Bartosz Kowalik Posted May 6, 2013 at 12:02 PM Posted May 6, 2013 at 12:02 PM (edited) Hi, where can I buy two tickets for Paris November 30 from? What is the official site to buy tickets from? I don't live in France and I would like the tickets to be shipped to me...is that possible? I saw Celine Wannabe got the ticket...is that possible for me too? Or is there any possibility to print them? Thank you. http://www.ticketnet.fr/en/manifestation/celine-dion-billet/idmanif/285813# Edited May 6, 2013 at 12:03 PM by Bartosz Kowalik Quote http://bb-poland.com/footer1.png
geo21 Posted May 6, 2013 at 12:45 PM Posted May 6, 2013 at 12:45 PM Hi, where can I buy two tickets for Paris November 30 from? What is the official site to buy tickets from? I don't live in France and I would like the tickets to be shipped to me...is that possible? I saw Celine Wannabe got the ticket...is that possible for me too? Or is there any possibility to print them? Thank you. Not sure but I think it's pretty hard to find tickets for Saturday 30 now. Maybe the first show to be sold out. There's Ebay but you know how huge prices are... Quote
Only one celine Posted May 6, 2013 at 03:33 PM Posted May 6, 2013 at 03:33 PM (edited) On ticketnet, there are new places (not many) for every show and the tickets are selling fast Edited May 6, 2013 at 03:34 PM by Only one celine Quote
reamary Posted May 6, 2013 at 04:19 PM Posted May 6, 2013 at 04:19 PM I would soooo much like to buy a ticket for the 30th!!!! But I can't afford two dates, so I wonder what if I won't be able to get my other ticket sold..... What should I do?! Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
geo21 Posted May 6, 2013 at 04:47 PM Posted May 6, 2013 at 04:47 PM Why not try to buy a ticket in cat 3 ? Of course, very very far from the stage but at least, you'll be there !!! 1 Quote
EA26 Posted May 6, 2013 at 06:28 PM Posted May 6, 2013 at 06:28 PM 22/11/2013 in Antwerp will be my first Celine concert!!!!I'm ssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!Can't wait! 5 Quote http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/7838/77366955855788084075916.jpg
celine4evauk Posted May 6, 2013 at 06:34 PM Posted May 6, 2013 at 06:34 PM All i can say is there better be a dvd of this mini tour for people who can't go!! i.e. MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 Quote
Timster Posted May 6, 2013 at 06:43 PM Posted May 6, 2013 at 06:43 PM (edited) All i can say is there better be a dvd of this mini tour for people who can't go!! i.e. MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Or at least a live CD, "Sans attendre Live" Edited May 6, 2013 at 06:44 PM by Timster Quote
LuisMa Posted May 6, 2013 at 07:26 PM Posted May 6, 2013 at 07:26 PM I still haven't received my Paris tickets. And I have no more nails left to bite. 5 Quote
nuts2you Posted May 6, 2013 at 09:13 PM Posted May 6, 2013 at 09:13 PM I"m pretty sure someone will put it on YT like the Redheads. Quote
Popular Post LuisMa Posted May 7, 2013 at 07:35 AM Popular Post Posted May 7, 2013 at 07:35 AM Finally! 8 Quote
Costa Santos Posted May 7, 2013 at 10:52 AM Posted May 7, 2013 at 10:52 AM Finally! The wait is over. hehe Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
LuisMa Posted May 7, 2013 at 10:58 AM Posted May 7, 2013 at 10:58 AM The wait was taking a toll on my sanity, if there's any left. Quote
isurrender Posted May 7, 2013 at 05:56 PM Posted May 7, 2013 at 05:56 PM According her producer on Tweeter all the 5 shows were sold-out. They have added 500 tickets/night dispatched between carré or, cat 1 & 2. Quote
reamary Posted May 7, 2013 at 06:19 PM Posted May 7, 2013 at 06:19 PM (edited) According her producer on Tweeter all the 5 shows were sold-out. They have added 500 tickets/night dispatched between carré or, cat 1 & 2.I don't understand how this keeps happening... Had I known it really wasn't sold out on the 26th April, I would've waited to get the ticket for the date that I most wanted to.. :/ But it's interesting, can anyone explain where the "new" seats are put?? Anyway, I know I just have to get over and accept the fact that I'm not going on the 30th, but on 26th, and that's it, period. Of course just being under the same roof with Céline (or just in the same city) is super magnifique!!!! Seeing Céline in PARIS has been my dream forever and it is now happening, so that's all that matters. Edited May 7, 2013 at 06:20 PM by reamary 1 Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
nuts2you Posted May 7, 2013 at 11:58 PM Posted May 7, 2013 at 11:58 PM To the one that will be going, hope this brings back some memories. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5qkD1La7m4 Quote
Der_Griffon Posted May 9, 2013 at 11:59 AM Posted May 9, 2013 at 11:59 AM How on earth did you get so close to the stage?! You are very lucky! I don't know, it was the only ticket the system offered me. Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
Lindah1984 Posted May 10, 2013 at 05:04 PM Posted May 10, 2013 at 05:04 PM Haha, I paid extra for the paper ticket, felt a bit geeky. Quote
Recommended Posts